Darrien The Douche

Krystal's P.O.V:
                     I pulled into the café and went inside to see only 5 people there excluding the employees. I sat in Ashley's section, waiting for my friend. I looked around the café to see an uncomfortable sight, Darrien, Ashley's ex-boyfriend. He was a very aggressive male and an unloyal one. He used to scream at Ashley at the top of his lungs on a simple mistake while he was banging other girls behind her back. Darrien tried to sleep with me when he knew Ashley and I were friends. I told Ashley about everything and the next day she broke up with him. Though he says he moved on, he always comes back, threatening or begging Ashley, however, while I'm around he flirts or threatens me. Darrien is very confusing. I watched as Darrien took a seat in Ashley's section. I immediately started glaring, I want to protect Ash, she's the only friend I have. Before Ashley went to Darrien's table, she went to mine. "Thank God you are here," she stated. I smiled slightly as I replied," You're welcome, but we have another problem. An ex decided to sit at your table." Ashley rolled her eyes and said," I know, I saw. He is getting quite annoying as of recently." "I bet. Want me to intervene," I asked, my eyes flashing light purple. She answered," No, I can handle myself, but thanks for asking." I nodded and said," The usual, please." Ashley wrote the Chai tea latte down, before going to Darrien's table. I watched carefully, making sure Darrien wasn't trying anything. Surprisingly he didn't do anything, but when Ashley left, he pulled on his ear twice and coughed once. I starred at him until 3 masked people burst through the doors. It was a signal!
                         Everyone gasped in shock except Darrien and I. One of the masked men grabbed Ashley, but she kicked him in the balls, making him crouch over in pain. I got up, grabbing a hot pot of coffee, and throwing the liquid in one of their faces. There was only one left and he ran away, before we could get to him. "Alright everyone out, we are closing early today," she yelled. The innocents hurriedly left and before Darrien could leave, I slammed him into the wall. "I saw you signal them," I said," stay away from her." "I don't know what you are talking about Krystal," he said with a smirk. I glared at him, letting him go. Darrien quickly walked away as Ashley and I left the café. "What the Hell was that about," She asked, obviously upset. I replied," I'll talk to you at my house." Ash sighed, but nodded while getting in her car, a purple chevy truck. I got into my black charger and drove home. Once there, I unlocked the door and went inside to see the cats exactly where I left them. "You guys know you're allowed to explore my house, right? Just not my room," I said, giving a slight glare to Fox. Fox looked like he was smirking, but I paid no attention to him as I put my jacket up and took off my shoes. I hummed as I made some popcorn on the stove. Ashley entered with some extra clothes if she decides to stay the night. After I put the popcorn in the bowl, I gave the cats some food and water before sitting with Ashley in the living room. "Darrien was the one who lead those attackers, he signaled them when you left the table," I stated. Ash gave me a skeptical look, but she knows I wouldn't lie to her. "I'm just glad that you were there, just imagine if you weren't," she said. I replied," You would have been screwed."