Will Ending 1

I choose...
Krystal's P.O.V:
            "Will," I stated, making him smile, shocking everyone including me. Will scooped me up in his arms holding me tightly as he nuzzled into my neck. I blushed as red as Grell's hair while everyone else looked disgusted (or pissed off) and left. Grell looked as if he was about to cry as he left, for once, silent. I looked up at Will and stated," You didn't have to do that." "This got us alone, didn't it," William replied, raising both of his eyebrows. I tilted my head as I said," We could have just left instead of increasing the conflict." "There isn't any conflict, only a resolution," he stated," You choose me. They have to get over themselves and realize whatever they do will never change your mind." I smiled slightly, placing my head on his chest. "Lets get going, shall we," I questioned, holding his hand. Will nodded as we walked away, leaving the Phantomhive Estate and its occupants behind.
-----------time skip-----------
                 I was talking with Will in his extremely clean and neat apartment. We weren't doing anything extraordinary, when suddenly the door was kicked down and people with suits piled through the door, weapons by their sides. I was about to cast a spell, but Will placed his arm around my shoulders. "Hello, board. What is it that you need," he questioned, his grip tightening around me. The leader of the board, I assume, stepped slightly closer to us and stated," William T. Spears, you are accused of keeping a human girl from a different century with you in your home." "Did Sutcliff put you up to this," Will questioned as I tilted my head. If Grell did do this, he had forgotten to mention that I am a witch.
                I was about to interject, but a redhead pointed a lawnmower at me. I looked at him strangely until I remembered that some gardening tools were used as reaper scythes. "Ronald," Will growled, placing me behind him. Ronald stated," I'm sorry boss, but your boss said that she has to go." "Wait, you said that I can't be here if I am human. What if I'm not," I tried to reason. The men and women in suits looked at one another, muttering. The leader asked," Well I guess it would be reasonable, but you must show proof before we go any further." I nodded as I got a cup of water. While I poured the water, the water floated, becoming a small ball of water. I froze the ball of water and placed it on the glass. The board seemed very impressed as they continued whispering to one another.
            After a couple of impatient hours, the leader began to speak," The board has decided that you can stay, witch, but you'll be working aside Will at all hours. You're not allowed out of his sight." I smiled and instantly hugged William tightly, who hugged back just as tightly. The board leaves, stepping over the broken door as they left. Using my magic, I fixed the door and laid in my loves arms.