Old Friends

Krystal's P.O.V:
            "No way! You didn't pick any of them," Ashley exclaimed. I blushed as I stated," I couldn't stay there Ash. I don't belong in their time." "I know, but couldn't they come with you," she questioned. I answered with a sigh," They don't belong in our time either." "I know, but they made you really happy," Ashley pouted. I changed the subject," What happened while I was gone?" She knew I changed the subject, but answered," I thought you died. I stayed home for weeks, did school work from home; everyone thought you moved and that I was overreacting. Miranda thought you died too, being devastated by Darrien and upset with us, she tried to kill me too. She's in jail awaiting trial." "I don't blame her," I stated," trying to kill me, I mean. She always hated me, but seeing her loved one killed by me sent her over the edge. I apologize for her trying to kill you." "Krystal, stop that," Ashley demanded," you always try to apologize for others sake. It's not your fault." I didn't reply, only nodding solemnly. "Hey...want to have a Harry Potter Marathon," she questioned. I immediately snapped my head up, my eyes twinkling. Ashley laughed as she started making popcorn while I grabbed all of the movies.
------timeskip-----
               "I feel like this is my first day," I stated, fixing my school uniform while I walked with Ashley to the school. She replied," It has been a long while hasn't it?" I nodded as we walked towards the school. I saw a blur of color nearby, but couldn't get a good look. I stopped walking, staring at the place where the blur used to be, only to be snapped out of my thoughts by Ashley's voice," Are you okay?" "Yeah, I thought I saw something," I answered, shaking my head while we continued to walk. School hadn't changed much; we had the same teachers and students as we did before and the same boring subjects. It seemed as if no one cared that Ashley and I were back, but no one cared if we ever came to school in the first place.
                  Ashley and I had all of our classes together, surprisingly enough. We were in homeroom and Ashley was ranting about some guy who pushed her in the hallway, but didn't apologize for it. I was staring out the window, giving feedback every now and again; when I saw the same blur of color. I furrowed my eyes together, trying to find who or what this blur was, but was shook by Ashley. "Hey, the bell rang," she stated, holding her books close to her chest. I nodded, grabbing my stuff after looking back through the window for the final time to see nothing. Ashley asked," Are you okay? You seem really off today." "I'm okay, I just keep seeing a blur of something, but I don't know what it is," I answered while we entered our classroom. She stated with a smile," Are you sure? Maybe your just seeing a blur cause you miss a certain someone." I rolled my eyes, knowing she was implying my old friends. "I highly doubt it," I replied, sitting in my seat.
-----------timeskip----------------
                    After school, Ashley and I decided to go to the mall together, since it has felt like it has been forever. We shopped at our usual spots like Hot Topic, FYE, etc. However, I kept having this feeling that someone was watching me. "Hey, Ashley," I began, but was interrupted by her," I feel it too. We should head home." I nodded while went to the car. We sang the songs on the radio as we rode to my house. I grabbed my bags while I thanked my friend for a great day. "Hey, Krystal. Are you sure you want to stay here alone," Ashley questioned. I answered," I'll be fine, but if you're nervous, you can stay here." "I'm worried about you; I'm afraid something's going to happen to you. You seeing something and the idea of someone following us. I know your more than capable, but still," she stated. I replied," Then by all means, stay." Ashley gave me a small smile, turning her car off before we went into my home. I placed the bags on my table as I changed into a more comfy outfit.
                   I met Ashley in the living room and played some video-games and watched TV. Ashley fell asleep next to me as I flipped the channel. I smiled while I put on a show that I use to watch when I was younger, 'The Suite Life of Zack and Cody'. The episode was when there was a ghost in the hotel. I shook my head of the memories of being scared, hiding under the overs, but keeping my head out to watch the rest of it. I heard a creak in the next room, making me terrified. I sighed, shaking my head at myself. I heard the creek again, making me more wary of my own house. "Hello," I called out, standing in the doorway to the kitchen. I saw a silhouette of someone in the middle of my kitchen, scaring the ever living shit out of me. I screamed as I used my magic to put on the lights and trap the person on the wall. Ashley ran next to me while my eyes went huge seeing the person I least expect.