Even

Krystal's P.O.V:
                   I slowly open my eyes from the darkness to see light. I squinted as I sat up from the bed I was laying on. I looked around to try to figure out where I was; I knew I wasn't in Alois' manor because I'd probably be in a dungeon somewhere. All I can remember was trying to escape that blasted manor, nothing but pain came to my head when I tried to remember what happened to get me here. "My lady, would you like an aspirin," someone in the room asked. I immediately turn to the source to see Sebastian standing at the door. Sebastian was the black haired cat with red eyes; as a teacher he flirted in his Latin and took care of Ceil. My eyes widened at my memory of him and my hands to my mouth. He came closer, worried from my expression. "My lady? Are you alright," Sebastian questioned, his head tilted.
                       I couldn't contain my excitement any longer as I quickly ran over and hugged him tightly. I yelled," I remember Sebastian! I remember everything from when you all came to my era and vice versa. I remember your phrases. I remember you flirting in Latin as a teacher. I remember Ceil scolding you for no reason! I remember it all!" Sebastian seemed shocked at the sudden hug, but smiled at the words I had said (in reality he actually just liked being hugged by her). "That's great, my lady," he replied while I broke the hug. I pouted at him as I said," How many times do I have to tell you to call me by my first name, Sebastian?" The demon butler chuckled at my fake sad looking face before he stated," As many times as my heart beats for you." At first I blushed at his flirt, but questioned if that meant none or a lot. "Wait, if you're a demon, would that be a lot or none," I questioned, putting my finger under my chin. Sebastian smirked, but hadn't answered my question.
                    I stated," I guess that's you to know and for me to find out huh? Oh! I must see Ceil and the others! They're probably worried sick!" I was about to run out of my bedroom when Sebastian grabbed my arm, stopping me by bringing me into his chest. "Miss. Krystal, I know you are very excited, but you must be decent first," he explained, looking down at me. I looked down to see that I had on a short white nightgown that was slightly see through cause of the lighting. I blushed to the color of a tomato, nodding, not trusting my words. Sebastian said," It's good to have you back, Krystal." Then the maid came in as the demon butler left.
No one's P.O.V:
                  Sebastian smiled as he walked away from the bedroom. Krystal was so warm when he held her in his arms, though he wished he had kept his gloves off to feel her skin. He smirked at the thought of Krystal and him, bare. Sebastian was pulled out of his thoughts when he noticed that he was in front of his young master's study. He would have loved to just take Krystal and go far away together, but knew he could not; not yet anyway. Sebastian still had to eat and once the contract has been fulfilled, he will. The butler knocked on the door awaiting his master to allow him inside.
                  After going inside the study, Ceil noticed it was Sebastian and not any of the other servants. "She's awake," he stated, making Ceil's thoughts be confirmed. The lord held back his happiness in front of his butler as he commanded," Have her come to my study at once. Bring some tea and sweets too." Sebastian bowed before leaving the study to do as he was told. When the demon butler left, Ceil broke into a smile. He couldn't wait to hold Krystal in his arms and feel the warmth that he yearned for. The young lord imagined Ceil and her being married instead of Lizzy and him. Elizabeth would be heartbroken, but he knew that whatever made him happy she would be okay with. Oh how he hoped that she'll be in his arms soon.
                   Meanwhile, Krystal was dressed in a beautiful blue dress with black lace around the trim. "Can you bring me to Ceil," she asked the kind maid. The maid replied," Yes, yes! Master would like that very much!" "He would," Krystal asked a tint to her cheeks. "Master has been depressed, very depressed, since you were out," she explained," but with you up, he'll be so happy, yes he will!" She smiled at the maid while following her to where Ceil was.
Krystal's P.O.V:
                   The maid knocked on the door and opened it for me. I slowly walked into the study to see Ceil in his chair doing paperwork. "Nice to see you Ceil," I stated going close to his desk and him. He finished writing something before standing up and looking at me. Ceil replied," You look very beautiful, though you already knew that, looking in the mirror everyday." I blushed, but tilted my head. Ceil usually didn't flirt which made me wonder why he said what he did. "Thank you," I said while he went around his desk. I smiled before tackling him into a hug. "I remember, Ceil," I stated as I continued to hug him," everything." I could tell he was happy while I hugged him. "I'm glad Krystal," Ceil said, nuzzling his head into my neck, making me blush. I giggled before breaking the hug. I replied," I missed you guys so much. I know I was only out for a day, but it feels like more." "I know exactly what you mean. Please, sit, we have much to discuss," He said, escorting me to a nearby seat.
                       Once I sat down, Ceil sat across from me. I asked," What would you like to discuss, Ceil?" He was about to reply when a knock on the door interrupted him. "Come in," Ceil commanded, annoyed to who had interrupted him. Sebastian walked in with a tray of hot tea and cookies. I licked my lips, not realizing how hungry I really was. He placed the tray on the table in front of Ceil and I. Sebastian stated," Earl Grey and some sugar cookies, my lord and Krystal." "Sebastian! Use formalities towards Lady Krystal as if she was Elizabeth," Ceil instructed with a glare. I interjected," Oh it's fine Ceil. I told him to call me by my first name." He mumbled something that I couldn't hear, but noticed something was going on between the butler and the young lord. I was about to talk when someone crashed in through the window. Sebastian quickly went to Ceil's aid, but noticed whoever it was, was after me! I was going to dodge, however, whoever it was tackled me to the ground before Sebastian or I could have done anything.
                         "Oh Krystal! I missed you so much darling," the person exclaimed, still on top of me. I groaned in response as the person lifted their body up. I looked to see that the person who had made such a ruckus, was in fact Grell. I said, still in pain," Nice to see you too Grell, but next time if you want to see me, please don't come barreling towards me through a window." Sebastian lifted Grell up with ease before throwing him back out the broken window. "Are you alright, Krystal," Ceil questioned, helping me up from the hard floor. I answered," Yeah, I'm fine. Was a bit spooked is all." He didn't seem to buy my answer since he continued to look for bruises or cuts. "Ceil, honestly I'm fine," I laughed, pushing him away jokingly. Ceil chuckled as well until a knock came from the door. It was the maid, holding up a letter. He frowned at the sight of the letter while Sebastian fixed the broken window quickly and efficiently. "Krystal, may I show you around the manor," Sebastian asked while Ceil grabbed the letter from May-Rin. I nodded, noticing the look Ceil was having as he read the letter. Sebastian grabbed my hand, leading me out.
                         "This place is huge," I exclaimed after we've went down two hall ways with multiple doors," How does anyone remember where everything is!? Obviously you know from your supernatural abilities, but everyone else!" Sebastian chuckled at my amazed face. "You'll get used to it after a while," he replied with a smile. My stomach growled making myself blush in embarrassment. Sebastian smirked before asking," Would you like something to eat?" I nodded as I followed him into the kitchen. He took off his tailcoat and rolled up his sleeves while he started cooking. "Krystal, may I ask something of you," Sebastian questioned as flour went onto him. I answered, sitting on a nearby counter," Of course! What is it?" "Do you remember when I distracted the Trancy servants? You said you owed me," he stated," Well care to repay?" "I can't go back on my word; what is it that you want," I asked as he placed the uncooked pastries in the oven. Sebastian place his hands on the counter, trapping me in between them. He answered," A day with you. Just me and you, no one else." "I guess that's not too bad," I laughed.
                     Sebastian smirked as he leaned closer to my face and asked," Did you expect me to ask for something more intimate?" He caressed my cheek with his bare hand, making me blush. "No! I didn't," I exclaimed, pushing him back slightly. Sebastian chuckled while putting on mittens and taking out the hot pastries. After letting the pastries cool down a bit, I started eating them. I complimented," These are very good. Thank you Sebastian!" "Don't compliment him; he's just a butler," Ceil interjected, coming inside the kitchen. I smiled at him as I replied," I always thank people, no matter the status." "Anyways," Ceil stated," the letter was from Mr. Midford, you won't have to marry Alois anymore. Also you'll be staying here for the week if that is alright with you." "Of course! It's been a while since I've actually hung out with you both," I stated with a bright smile.
                         Ceil slightly smiled before helping me down from the counter. He placed his arm around my waist as he led me to the game room. I smiled while Sebastian followed us with a glare. I exclaimed," Oh I love pool! I used to play when I was younger. Can we play Ceil?! Please." Ceil thought for a moment before he answered," Sure, but lets place a bet, shall we?" "Okay! If I win, we must hold a dance here," I replied, knowing he hates balls. He took a moment before he placed his bet," Alright, but if I win, you must be my personal maid for three days." "You're on Ceil," I yelled while Sebastian placed some snacks on a nearby table with some tea. I rubbed some chalk on the end of my pool stick as I asked," Would you like the first go Ceil?" "Ladies first," he answered with a smirk. I nodded before staring at the triangle balls. I sat on the edge of the pool table and hit the white ball diagonally, hitting the side of the pool table, and hitting the balls. Three striped balls went into the holes. Ceil seemed impressed and shocked about it. "You're not the only one good at games," I commented, getting off the pool table.