Ceil Phantomhive

Girl (Krystal's) P.O.V:
                  "How do you people breath in this," I complained as Paula had tied my corset extremely tight. My dress was a blush color with bows on the bottom. Paula giggled at me and replied," I am sorry my lady, but every girl must have a figure." I rolled my eyes, not caring of having a figure, this shit hurts. I followed Paula to the entrance to see Lizzy already there and ready. "Ready," she asked. I nodded as I hopped that Ceil would recognize who I was. During the carriage ride, Lizzy tried to help gain my memory by saying random things that I could have done as a child, but to no avail. Once we arrived, Paula helped Lizzy and I out of the carriage. I looked up at the mansion, surprised at the elegance and how big it was. I followed Elizabeth to the door of the manor. I grew nervous as I messed with the blue ring in my hands. The door opened to reveal a raven-haired, red-eyed butler. He was pale and tall too.
                  The man smiled at us as he greeted," Hello Miss. Elizabeth, my lord just finished a meeting. He's his study right now." "Thank you Sebastian," Lizzy replied giving him her coat. I slowly walked behind her, not feeling very sociable. "Miss. Elizabeth, may I ask who your companion is," Sebastian asked, studying me. I looked at Elizabeth and she looked at him with a smile. "You usually go with Ceil everywhere, don't you Sebastian? Do you think you've seen her before," Lizzy questioned, pushing me slightly towards the butler. The man bend down towards me, inches away from my now blushing face. He replied," I am sorry, but I don't think I've seen a beauty like her before." My face blushed even more as Lizzy went in front of me. "Thank you Sebastian," she said while grabbing my hand and dragging me to the study. I whispered," Thanks, Lizzy. That was embarrassing." "You're welcome, but nobles and servants aren't suppose to date or anything and if they do it lowers their rank," she explained. I tilted my head and replied," I don't even know what I am." "Well right now you're a noble, cause you are living with my family," she said with a smile. I smiled slightly at how inviting and friendly she was. I stated," Thank you Lizzy. For everything, you're such a nice and caring person." Lizzy stops dragging me for a second before smiling brightly and hugging me. "That's very nice of you to say. Thank you," She replied.
                     I blushed slightly until she opened the door to reveal a boy around her age with black hair so black it's almost as if it was a navy blue and dark blue eye, one eye had an eyepatch on it. "Oh Ceil," Lizzy screamed, running over to the boy. Ceil's eye widened, not expecting a visit from us, he asked," Elizabeth *standing up* what are you doing here?" "Do I need an excuse to come see my fiancé and I told you to call me Lizzy," she pouted making my giggle. My giggle gained the attention of Ceil, who didn't seem to recognize me. I looked down at me feet, his look makes me feel small and insignificant. Ceil, with Elizabeth on his arm, stands in front of me. "Who are you," he asked. I didn't know what to say, so I looked at Elizabeth for help. Lizzy stated," That's the thing, she doesn't remember. I was wondering if you knew her." "Why would you think that," he questioned, obviously suspecting something was up.
                      I put my hand out to show the blue ring I had. Ceil looked absolutely stunned at what I had. Sebastian came in as well and saw the familiar ring in my hand. Elizabeth explained," I found her on my doorstep asleep and in tattered clothes, she doesn't remember anything, not even her name. I thought you might have recognized her cause she had your ring." "Did you even think that she might have stolen it," he reprimanded. My eyes widened at the word stole. I stuttered," I-I'm so s-sorry. I-I don't remember how I had gotten it, but if I did steal it I am so sorry. Please d-don't hurt me." Ceil's eye softened slightly at my begging. He sighed as he came closer to me. "Why do you think I'd hurt you," Ceil questioned. I glanced up a bit to look in his dark blue eye. I winced as some form of memory tried to resurface, but nothing, only a headache. I felt a hand on my cheek so I opened my eyes to see it was Ceil. He said," Don't think too hard if it hurts you." I nodded, captivated in his blue eye. I wondered what happened to the other one. "My Lord," Sebastian broke the silence/staring," dinner is ready." Ceil withdrew his hand and offered it to Lizzy. She took it happily and started talking about her days. I listened intently to her talking about Ceil and her's relationship, childhood, etc. I noticed a maid coming this way when she tripped sending plates heading towards the ground. On instinct I ran towards the plates and grabbed all of them and the maid's hand to stop her from hurting herself.
                     "T-Thank you Se-huh," the maid exclaimed, gathering her footing. Both Ceil and Elizabeth were astonished as well as the maid. I tilted my head confused on what was so shocking. I asked," What's so amazing?" I looked behind me to find nothing out of the ordinary. "You have some skills, my lady," Sebastian commented," catching all the plates even our maid without breaking a sweat." I looked at the tall stack of plates that I was balancing with one hand then at the maid, who was still in shock. I hummed in curiosity of my own abilities. "Curious and curiouser," I whispered, before giving the plates to Sebastian. Lizzy clapped her hands when I went to them. Ceil commented," Quite the show, Miss." I smiled at them as I said," I don't know how I did it myself, haha." We walked to the dinning room, Ceil sat at the head, Elizabeth to his right and me next to her. Lizzy continued talking about what I could have been like an acrobatic as we ate the delicious food. "It was a pleasure meeting everyone," I said when Lizzy and I started our departure. Ceil replied," The pleasure is ours. I do wish you luck on gaining your memories back. Do come again."
                    I nodded with a smile before bidding him and his butler farewell. "They are an interesting bunch," I commented, leaning on the window. I looked over to see a sleeping Lizzy. I smiled, draping my coat around her. Once we got home, Edward carried Elizabeth to her room while I retired to my own with the help of Paula. I dressed into a night gown and started reading a near by book.
No One's P.O.V:
             "Find out anything you can about that girl," Ceil ordered while he laid in bed. Sebastian replied," Has the girl caught your interest?" "She had my ring and has very fast reflexes," he explained," I want to know what she is." "Yes, my lord," the butler replied, blowing out the candles. As ordered, Sebastian went through multiple personal files, missing persons, etc., but found nothing of the girl. He eventually went to the Midford house to see if he could find any clues from her original wear. Sebastian lands on the railing of the balcony, to see the girl still awake. She looks over so he drops from the rails, holding himself up on the edge. Krystal walks onto the balcony and looks around. "My eyes must be deceiving me," the girl stated," I should go to sleep." She walks back to her bed and blows out the candle, closing her eyes and instantly falling asleep. Sebastian does a flip onto the balcony. He walks into the bedroom and picks up her old retire. 'Revealing for a lady,' he thought as he searched for clues. Sebastian picked up something shiny to see a witch's dagger. 'A witch's dagger can only be made from a witch herself, not only that but royalty! I thought they were extinct,' he thought, looking at the sleeping girl. Sebastian took the dagger before leaving to return to his master.