Home?

No one's P.O.V:
                  Ceil was laying on top of his bed, asleep from the time-traveling journey. Sebastian was dealing with the other servants, who kept making messes. He didn't even think about the journey nor the woman who had captivated him. Though a demon, a witch's power is the strongest, so even he didn't remember anything. Alois was asleep as well, while Claude and the other demonic servants did their duties. William was filling out paperwork of souls while Grell spied on his dearest Bassy from a far. The reapers didn't think about the adventure they had, nor anything else from the time period they had been in. Krystal on the other hand was asleep as well, not on a bed, but on a doorstep of a mansion. Which mansion was it?

??? P.O.V:
               I had woken up early that morning, for no particular reason, I didn't have anything to do today. My maid helped me dress and I went to the dinning room to see my family already there. Father sat at the head while my mother sat on his right and my brother on his left. "Morning," I greeted with a smile. They all said their greetings while I sat besides my brother. We ate and talked about our busy day today, when I had to leave. I was heading to the garden when I saw a girl a bit older than me, sleeping on our doorstep. "Mother! Father! Someone's here," I yelled out to them as I kneeled next to the girl on the ground. Her clothes looked tattered, but elegant. I wondered if she was a noble when I saw a ring on her finger. I looked at it to see it was Ceil's ring, that he cared so much about. Why was it with her? Did she steal it? Mother, Father, and brother came to the door to see the girl I spoke of. "Edward, take this girl into a guest room. She looks as if she's been through Hell," father instructed," Get a maid to clean her up and dress her too." "We don't ev-," my mother began, but I cute her off," I'll dress her and clean her father! If she wakes, I think she'd want to see someone more closer to her age." "I suppose you're right, Elizabeth. Fine, but if she gives you any trouble, you know what to do," father replied.
                           I nodded as I followed Edward to the guest bedroom. Once brother was gone, I stripped her of her clothes, noticing many scars on her body. Was she abused? Did she have to steal to not get hurt? Or was it something else? I placed her original clothes on a chair, including Ceil's ring. I dragged her to the bath and cleaned up her body. I noticed a noticeable burn on her shoulder, taking note to fix it once I dress her. After I cleaned her up, I dragged her out of the bath and dried her. Then I put her in a night gown, though it was late morning, I didn't want to put her in a corset when asleep. I placed her in the bed and closed some curtains. "Paula, can you get me the medicine for burns," I asked my maid, nicely. She nodded and quickly went to get some aloe. I sat next to the girl on the bed, curious about her, but mostly how she got Ceil's ring. Paula interrupted my thoughts, bringing part of the plant. I squeezed some aloe on her burn and lightly rubbed it on. I stayed in my seat, awaiting for her to wake up.
No one's P.O.V:
                    Meanwhile, Sebastian had a hard tie waking up his master. When he was finally up, it was close to a meeting time. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier," he asked his butler, who was getting him dress. Sebastian responded," I did, young master, but you were being extremely difficult today." Ceil scoffed as he awaited his butler to put on his ring, but nothing. "Where's my ring," he asked, vile in his voice. Sebastian searched the room to find out it wasn't there. Ceil yelled," It has to be here! I remember placing it on the nightstand!" "I will find it, my lord. However, you have other needs to attend too. Your guests are awaiting your arrival," His butler reminded him. Ceil sneered, but walked stomped away to his guests. Sebastian didn't feel as if anyone was here last night, let alone on the grounds. The servants and him would have sensed an intruder. Never the less, Sebastian will have to search for the beloved ring.
                         Alois was eating his lunch, tiredly. He had wished he could go straight back asleep, but he had to make plans of getting Ceil. Perhaps a party this upcoming weekend, yes that will have to do. Alois' thoughts were interrupted by his maid, Hannah, placing a pitcher of water on the table. He glared at the demonic maid before smiling sweetly at her. The maid knew what that meant and slowly walked to him. She kneeled next to him before Alois slapped her across the face, more times than one. Claude, his butler, stood there, looking at the scene, but did nothing to help the demon women. He thought she was weak, especially since she had fallen for their young highness. How does a demon get feelings for a human? Claude was disgusted by her existence and never even thought to help her in these situations.
                         William clicked his tongue in annoyance, knowing that the red-headed naissance(?) wasn't doing his work. He had to clean up after Sutcliff with the help of a new recruit, Ronald Knox. "Where even is he," Ronald asked, collecting another soul. Will answered," Probably with that vile creature; honestly he needs to do his work more than googling at a demon." "Oh, is it that Bassy, character? He keeps talking about him non-stop. It's annoying," Ron agreed as they walked to another soul needing collected. Will nodded as he gathered another soul. Grell smiled as he watched Sebastian search the manor. When the devilish butler went outside, Grell thought this was his chance. "Oh bassy," he cooed as he jumped down from a tree next to him. Sebastian instantly grew annoyed and agitated. Sebastian replied," Not now Sutcliff."
                       "Oh Sebas-chan, your wounds hurt me so! Why do you have to be so mean," Grell stated, acting hurt. The butler rolled his eyes at the redheaded Shinigami as he looked in the garden for that blasted ring. Grell noticed how agitated Sebastian was and how tense. He asked as he put his hands on the demons shoulders," What are you searching for Bassy?" Sebastian punched the reaper away as he continued looking. Grell slammed into a tree as he pouted. "Bassy, stop being so cold," he stated, walking back to his beloved. Sebastian sighed and continued searching until his master called him. Grell, upset that there had to be guests today, went back to the branch he was on and continued stalking the demon butler.
Elizabeth's P.O.V:
                After I had lunch, I took some to the strangers room, knowing when she awoke she'd be hungry. I went in to see her still asleep and placed the food on the nightstand. I was about to sit next to her, but I noticed she had started moving. The girl sat up straight, her hair framing her face. She rubbed her eyes from sleep and looked around the unfamiliar place. "Hi sleepyhead," I greeted with a smile. The girl looked startled, not knowing I was there. I continued," Don't be afraid, this is my manor. I had found you on our doorstep and took care of you." She seemed to calm down a bit after I told her this. "My name is Elizabeth Midford, but you can call me Lizzy! What's your name," I asked, sitting down. The girl seemed deep in thought before she answered," I-I don't know."
                      My eyes widened shocked that she couldn't even remember her name. "Oh dear," I whispered. She seemed so lost and confused, trying to remember what she cannot. "These were your clothes and do you remember how you got this," I asked, showing her the outfit and ring. The girl stared at the item, but shook her head no. I frowned, but wondered if Ceil would know her. She asked," Why'd you ask how I got the ring?" "Well, it's my fiancé's, Ceil Phantomhive, ring," I explained. Her eyes lit up at my explanation and asked," Can we go see him? Maybe he knows me!" I smiled at her as I said," That's a great idea! First, you need to get dressed; my maid, Paula, will help you get dressed while I call a carriage." The girl nodded in excitement before standing out of bed. I was about to leave when the girl stopped me. "Lizzy, thank you for helping me," she said, gratefulness in her eyes. I smiled at her and replied," It's no problem at all! Now go get dressed." The girl nodded again and stood in front of Paula. I left the room and explained to my parents everything and they said that we could keep her until she gets her memory back, her family must be worried sick and all. I called the carriage and awaited my new friend.