Explaining

Krystal's P.O.V:
                  Once I went inside my home, I saw all of my friends in the living room. "Hey guys," I greeted with a smile. Everyone immediately started to fire off questions. "Everyone calm down," I ordered," I'll answer all of your questions after I change." They sighed, but agreed to it anyways. Once I changed out of my uniform, I went back to them. "I'm fine, I'm not hurt," I stated before I sat down," Darrien, Ashley's Ex, was the one behind the lockdown. He wants to fight me because he too is of magical origin." " So he put the school on lockdown, to try to fight you," Ceil repeated, crossing his arms. I replied," Basically, but there's another thing. Darrien knows you guys aren't from around here. He gave me this spell to put you guys back to you own time." Everyone was silent for a moment until Sebastian broke it.
                 "How do you know that spell would actually put us in our time line," he asked. I sighed as I answered," I don't. We won't know unless we try." "We have another option," Alois commented," we could not leave. How is he going to know?" "He wants to be there when you guys leave; he has Ashley too," I replied. There was another moment of silence, but Will interjected," You can make illusions of yourself correct? Make illusions of us going inside the portal." I slumped in my chair while Grell agreed with William's plan.
                   "It's not that simple," I said with a frown," when a person of magical origin is using magic, their soul expands. He will be able to see me doing magic." "But the portal has to stay open, just say it's because of that," Grell replied as he messed with his hair. I gave all of them a look of sadness before I stated," Listen, it's not that I don't want you here, it's not like that at all. I never had these many friends in a long while. I care about all of you. However, doing this will be a good thing. You all need to go home, to your friends, family, work, etc. You can't stay here forever. It's not the right thing to do, not only that, but not only is my life on the line, Ashley's life is too. I can't mess anything up. The portal uses it's own magical properties to keep open, which would stay open approximately 10 minutes." Everything was silent again before everyone dispersed. I sighed once more before going into my room, checking out the spell Darrien gave me.