Saving Ashley

Krystal's P.O.V:
                 I anxiously waited for their answer. "We will help, since you have taken us under your care," Ceil stated. I smiled as I said," Thank you, all of you. Now, I've already got a plan."
No one's P.O.V:
               "Are you sure," asked Ceil. Krystal nodded excessively. She said," Alright, now let me trace her through my powers." Krystal closed her eyes, concentrating. Ceil thought that he could have had his butler look for the girl, but he wanted to see Krystal's powers. Alois had the same mind set, he wanted to see what Krystal's powers could do. Then Krystal opened her usual sparkling blue eyes to reveal light purple ones. "Follow," commanded Krystal. The lot of them did what she said, getting into her vehicle with her. They were all disappointed that they couldn't see what her spell was doing. "Buckle up," she ordered, buckling her own seatbelt. Again they did as she said before she started up the car. "I'm not so sure about this way of travel," Ceil said, sitting up front. Alois replied, on Claude's lap," I'm sure she knows what she's doing." Krystal backs up out of her driveway, scaring practically everyone. "Actually I change my mind," Alois stated nervously. The butlers kept quiet as did the reapers, except for Grell who loved being in Will's lap, switching between Will and Sebastian. Krystal ignored the people around her, focusing on one thing, Ashley's trail. Ashley had been many places, so there was grey trails, but the most recent ones are always in green.
                           Krystal continued driving until she finally got to her destination. She blinked a couple of times before sighing. "What is it milady," asked Sebastian. Krystal responded," I know why he picked this place. It was where I broke up with him." Everyone was silent while she parked the car. "Alright, you know the plan right," Krystal asked, making sure. They nodded, bringing out their weapons. Krystal walked in through the front door first, the others following. 'This better work,' thought Ceil. Grell was smiling, he couldn't wait to make another person covered in red. Will was wishing they could get this done and over with while Sebastian was curious on Krystal's story. Alois though quiet, was wondering how powerful the other demon was as Claude was thinking about the plan, running scenarios through his head. "There you are, I was beginning to get worried," a male said from within the shadows. Krystal replied," Yeah, I bet you were. I assume you drugged Ashley. Have you taken her soul yet?" "Yes/No," James and Claude said. "He didn't, I still sense her soul," Claude explained," and it's not within him."
                    "Who's your friends," James asked, still in the shadows. "Maybe, if you show yourself, I might tell you," She bargained. James laughed, but showed himself, walking in front of Krystal. He said," I know a pair is demons, a pair is reapers, and a pair is humans. Did you really need all that back up?" "They're not for me, they are for you, to keep me from killing you before you tell us where Ashley is," Krystal replied. James chuckle while he stated," You know they can see her soul, so why act like you need me to tell you. I won't let you through of course, I need some entertainment and ripping you from your new friends will be very entertaining." She rolled her eyes before nodding. The plan was taking place.