All About Krystal

No one's P.O.V:
                      Everyone stayed quiet to Krystal's question. She had opened up to them, trusted them with her own past yet, for some reason, they couldn't do the same. Instead of getting impatient or angry, Krystal smiled at all of them. "You guys don't have to tell me. Just because I trust you, doesn't mean you trust me, and I'm okay with that. Well, I better head off to bed," She said," Night all!" Krystal got up and left for her room to sleep. Ceil and Alois went to bed as well while the supernatural walked around.
               Ceil laid in his bed, covered up by the covers, eyes closed. Though he may look like he was sleeping, he could not. Ceil kept on thinking about Krystal, her history, her words, her determination. He couldn't help, but like her, though he never showed it. Ceil also couldn't help, but feel weak. She was doing her revenge on her own with no one's help, not even Ashley's! He felt that himself was foolish to call a demon and not take revenge himself, but at the same time he didn't think he would make an inch close to his goal without Sebastian. Krystal was strong and wise, and Ceil respected that.
                   Alois was laying in his bed as well, half in the covers half out with eyes wide open. Apparently, he couldn't help but think about Krystal too. He thought about how alone she was even though she said she wasn't. Alois compared Krystal and himself, multiple times. He knew what loneliness did to someone, Hell it made him absolutely bonkers. Yet Krystal was completely sane. She was stronger than he was. Krystal was everything Alois wasn't, and Alois loved that. Alois began to think of the future with Krystal. He wanted her all for himself, no Phantomhive brat was going to take her, not even his own butler. Krystal was his, no one else's.
Sebastian sat at the dinning table, alone. His eyes were closed, tie loosened, and his shirt half-way buttoned. It was as if he was resting, but everyone knew demons do not sleep or rest. Sebastian was thinking, thinking about that infernal girl, Krystal. He was thinking about her every second, which was making the demon mad. Demons don't have feelings, but why does he keep thinking about her? Her determination, her courageousness, her wisdom, and not to mention her soul! Sebastian took a deep breath. Everything about her was 10 times better than his master! She respected everyone around her even if they were complete strangers. Krystal was intelligent and courageous, that showed through the fight with James. Talking about her revenge only spiked her soul tastiness. Sebastian took another deep breath, he needed to control himself, before he did something he wasn't suppose too. He'll have to punish Krystal later, for tempting a demon.
                    Claude stared at the sleeping from in front of him. He was inside Krystal's bedroom, watching her sleep. Claude, like the others, couldn't keep his mind off of her and apparently his eyes too. He watched as the girl turned from him, hugging a pillow tightly to her chest. Claude couldn't help, but smirk at the scene. Everything about Krystal was racing through his mind. Her body, her intelligence, her competitiveness, her personality, everything. Claude was completely fine until he remembered the moment that made him smile. It was when Krystal cut her palm. He remembered her hurt face when it happened, how she became scared when he took her wrist. This made the demon smile. He was obsessed on how she was pained, not to mention her soul. Her soul was way better than Alois' and Ceils' soul combined. After her past, of course it would be delicious, not only because of her past, but of her determination to take revenge by herself. Claude liked his lips, wondering what her soul would taste like, but then remembered he did have a taste. It was the same moment that made him smile. He remembered licking Krystal's blood, but not how it tasted. This time he growled with dissatisfaction. Krystal was his food, no one else was going to have her.
                    Will sat on the floor, legs criss-crossed as he read a book to block out Grell's talk of nonsense. He tried to focus on his book, but his mind kept on drifting to Krystal. Like demons, reapers aren't suppose to have feelings, but then again how do you explain Grell. Anyways, William thought of her past, what she went through, and how she is now. You wouldn't have expected such a dark past from such a friendly, caring person. He thought she was brave and smart, not in her studies, but with people. Will found her intriguing and wanted to know more about her. Though he would never admit it, he actually cared for the teenage witch. William was going to protect this girl, no matter what.
                    Grell was walking around where William sat, who was staring at his book. Grell was talking about different men he saw on the television, but his thoughts were else where. He was confused, he absolutely loves his darling Bassy and cold-hearted William, but he couldn't help think about Krystal. Somehow, someway, Grell had a soft spot for this girl. He thought about her personality and how gorgeous she looked in red when she went to the game. He thought about the hatred he felt when he saw her crying. Grell wanted to take care of Krystal, he wanted to help her.
                    Now, Krystal herself was in her room, asleep unlike the 6 others living with her. She didn't know how they felt about her, she didn't know one of them was in her room watching her sleep, she didn't know that she was all they thought about. Krystal was in peaceful darkness and nothing could wake her from it.