Ciel Ending 2

Krystal's P.O.V:
                 I was in shock to see Ceil Phantomhive trapped on my wall. "What the Hell," I exclaimed. Ceil didn't look any different than before. "Nice to see you too, Krystal," He stated with a smirk. I sighed, letting him go. Ashley looked confused, but sighed in relief, realizing that he wasn't going to harm us. "You can go back to sleep Ash; sorry I woke you," I stated, rubbing my temples. Ashley nodded, going into the other room, but I knew she was going to stay awake. Ceil sat in a chair, staring at me. I sat across from him and we sat in silence for a while. "Are you going to ask anything," he questioned as he continued to stare at me. I thought for a moment before I asked," How are you here, in my time period?" "I waited, I waited a long time for you," Ceil answered. I raised an eyebrow, showing him that I was still confused. He sighed as he explained," After you left us, we were back into our rivalry, Alois and me. Lets just say, Claude and Alois are no longer breathing. However, his maid, Hannah, made a deal with him. The deal made me into a demon. Therefore, Sebastian will be my butler forever and that I will live forever until I die from starvation of souls or a demon sword."
                       "So you didn't time travel here, like this is the real you in this time period," I questioned. Ceil nodded while he stated," I came here, when I knew you'd be back from my time, I want you Krystal. I still want you after all these years. I kept fighting so I could be here with you again." I was quite shocked, that he still liked me. "Why did you wait for me," I questioned, tilting my head. Ceil chuckled, grabbing my hand as he stated," Because I love you." I blushed at his words and from his soft grip on my hand. "I-," before I could respond there was a scream from the next room. Ceil and I instantly ran to the next room to see a tall red eyed butler with butter knives and a terrified Ashley. "Sebastian! What are you doing," Ceil questioned, obviously furious. Ceil was in front of me for protection from the butler. I teleported Ashley somewhere safe. The ravenette stared me right in the eyes, showing that he had broken. "Ceil," I whispered," He's not himself." Ceil furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he stared at his butler.
             "She is mine," Sebastian stated, glaring at his master. Ceil replied," No, Sebastian. You know my orders." "Fuck your orders," he yelled, shocking the both of us," It's not like I'm ever getting your soul! You're a demon now and I rather die fighting for her than die from starvation!" Ceil sighed, but before they could do anything I teleported Sebastian to Hell. He was going to go there anyways because he violated their contract anyways. "Why'd yo-," I interrupted him," Because I just got you back and I'm not going to let him hurt you." Ceil's eyes widened as he whispered," You were going to choose me." I blushed, looking away from him. Ceil in lightning speed, grabbed my face and kissed my lips. I instantly kissed back, holding him close. "You don't know how long I have wanted to do that," he admitted with a smile. I laughed before kissing him again. "I love you." "I love you too."