Will Ending 2

Krystal's P.O.V:

                 I questioned," Will??" "I wanted to make sure you were okay, I had to make sure you were you so I apologize for stalking you," William replied, a slight blush on his face. I shook my head as I released his restrains. I was about to ask a question, but he beat me to it by saying," Don't worry I am of this time period. I waited centuries for this moment, but I like to apologized for not saying this sooner. I love you, Krystal, I knew before you left, but I put my feelings aside. I didn't like the feeling of caring for someone who was eventually going to die. I know you're a witch, but you act like a human all the time, that I had forgotten that you couldn't die. I want to be with you, Krystal." I was going to reply when I heard choking behind me. Will and I turned to see Ashley in a choke hold by Sebastian. "Sebastian," I called his name confused on what he was doing. Ciel appeared behind him, next to Alois and Claude who magically appeared. "She will be with us, Spears," Alois growled, almost demonically. Will stood in front of me as he said," It's not very gentlemanly to act as if she was an object, Krystal can make her own decisions on who she wants to be with." I nodded in agreement, my arms crossed over my chest. Ashley made a painful gasping sound, clawing at Sebastians' arm.
                  "Let her go, Sebastian," I demanded, glaring at the red-eyed demon. He ignored my request while Claude started walking towards Will and I. Before I could react, a redhead and greyhead males jumped in front of us. "I will not let you put a hand on darling Krystal!!! Let her be happy with someone," the redhead, I realize as Grell, yelled at them. The greyhaired male, Undertaker, turned to William. "Get going! *laugh* Heard what was going on, we'll handle this and don't worry, Ashley will be safe," he stated with a smile. I shook my head as I said," She's my friend, so I'm going to help in this fight since it is my fight." Before I could argue, Will picked me up and took me away from the scene. I teleported us to a nearby roof, so he could put me down. When Will placed me down, I punched his chest.
                "What are you doing?! You said that I wasn't an object, but you picked me up instead of letting me decide of what I wanted to do," I exclaimed. Will replied," Because you picked a dangerous decision therefore I ignored your decision being that it would put you in danger." "I'm a witch! I'll be in danger all the time, no matter where I am! I'm going back down there, but you can decide if you want to fight with me or stand on the side lines," I yelled, turning away from him. Before I could leave, Will grabbed my hand, standing beside me. I smiled at him as we went into my home to see Ashley sleeping in Undertaker's lap, Grell crying because his dear bassy was gone, and blood everywhere, but no corpses. "That was quick," I whispered. Undertaker smiled at me as he rubbed Ashley's back in comfort. "Thank you both for your help," I stated," I would have liked to help, but we were having a quarrel." "No problem dear, but you'll have to clean the mess," Undertaker replied, still smiling. I nodded and so Will and I spent the entire day cleaning, even with my spells.
------time skip--------
                 Will and I sat across from Ashley and her boyfriend, Undertaker aka Adrian. We were at a nice restaurant, talking about the movie we had just seen. Everything was peacefully, once again. I looked at Will with a smile, placing my left hand that had a ring on the ring finger on his leg. I'm so happy to have him.