Sebastian Ending 2

Krystal's P.O.V:
              "Sebastian," I questioned, tilting my head," What the Hell are you doing here??" "I've fought for you, waited for you, and I can't get a hello," Sebastian asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes as I said," One thing I did not miss was your smart ass answers. I need to know how you're here?" He stated," Before I answer any questions, can I get down?" "I don't know can you," I replied with a smirk. Sebastian chuckled while giving me a look. I released the restraints on him and said," Ashley, could you give us a moment please?" Ashley, who was silently standing in the door way, gave me a final look before leaving me with a demon. "How are you here? If you followed me, you need to go back to your time," I exclaimed. "Did you not hear me the first time?? I've been waiting till you'd get back. I, I am in the right period, I didn't want to change what I looked like, afraid that you wouldn't recognize me. I'm here now, I want to be with you," Sebastian explained, looking into my eyes. I wasn't too convinced, but I did miss him the most out of everyone I left behind.
                 I questioned," What about the others??" "Alois and Ceil are no more, their contracts were fulfilled," he answered," I killed Claude, after he tried to take my master's soul and was talking about taking yours. I don't know about the reapers, they probably lost interest, but I never did. You're the only person that I actually feel things for and my only weakness." My heart sped up and my cheeks flushed at his sweet words. "I....I really wanted you to stop me from leaving, but....no one did. I'm really glad that you waited for me for several years even fighting for me. I know your patience was really thin so I won't make you wait any longer. However, I want to ask only one question...are you tied down to any contracts?" "No, my dear, I am not," Sebastian stated. I nodded and after a moment, I ran to him, giving him a huge hug. He hugged my back with a smile. "You know, since we're going to live forever, we'll need to explore the world. I can take you to so many places," Sebastian stated with a smirk. I replied," Oh yeah? As long as I'm with you, it'll be one Hell of an adventure." He chuckled before we kissed passionately.