School with Surprises

No one's P.O.V:
                            Krystal had fallen asleep on the couch while she was watching tv. The others were wide awake, but silent as if they were asleep. Ceil began whispering to Sebastian about going to school. "What was that about school, Ceil," Alois asked with a smile. Ceil answered," None of your business." Alois looked at Claude and Claude explained," Phantomhive was telling Michealis about enrolling him into Krystal's school." Alois glared as he said," You're trying to steal Krystal away from me. Claude! Enroll me into Krystal's school too. She is mine, Ceil, you can't have her." "Who says I haven't already," Ceil replied, shocking everyone. Alois charged at Ceil, only getting a few feet when Sebastian stood in front of him. "To ensure you won't harm my master, I will be joining the school as well," He stated, turning to Ceil for a nod. Claude interjected," Well if that's the case, I will join too." Grell smiles at the chaos in front of him. "Oh I must enroll in this school too! I simply can't miss anything," he squealed. Will rolled his eyes at Grell, but thought of going to Krystal's school as well, she will need protection if those buffoons go. It was decided, everyone was going to enroll/get a job into Krystal's school, whether she likes it or not.
                          When Krystal woke up the next day, she hadn't noticed that she was the only one home. She stretched before going into her room, doing her daily routine and putting on her uniform. Krystal grabbed her bag and walked to the school. Once there, Krystal waited with Ashley outside until they were let in. "Really? They didn't say anything," asked Ashley. Krystal answered," Nope and it was completely awkward afterwards." "I bet, got to go to class. See ya," She stated. Krystal waves off her friend before grabbing her books. She walks into history class and sits in her assigned seat. Krystal gets her things ready for the class period, not noticing two friends of hers had appeared in the classroom. "Attention class, we have 2 new students today. Please introduce yourselves," the teacher announced. Krystal looks up and her eyes widened. "I'm Ceil Phantomhive," Ceil introduced. Alois continued," And I am Alois Trancy!" 'H-how?! W-why,' she thought to herself. Krystal knew they were going to walk out and about, not stuck in her house, but they didn't need to go to her school. She frowned as she took a glance at Miranda, who had the wickedest smile Krystal has ever seen. Krystal sighed, staring down at her desk. She didn't show it, but Krystal was scared that her new friends were going to leave her. Krystal heard a seat behind her move and a seat diagonal move. She looked to see Ceil (diagonal) and Alois (behind). Krystal gave them a small smile to show she was happy to see them. However, she could not fool Ceil Phantomhive. He saw through her fake smile and wondered why it wasn't real and why she wasn't happy to see them. As class dragged on, Krystal became more quiet and barely talked. Which the boys took notice, they didn't understand why she was so quiet, but they didn't know that they were talking to her bullies. When class was over, Krystal didn't loose any time rushing out of class, not waiting for Ceil or Alois.
                                    Krystal quickly walked to her next class, Latin. She was very fluent in the language since she had to speak it for some spells and the class helps. Krystal took a deep breath before she entered her classroom. She was the first student in the class so she had some spare time to look around the room. It was different than what it was, her teachers Latin quotes were gone from the wall and some other things were missing. It wasn't until HE came into the room that she understood what happened. Sebastian Michealis, somehow, became her Latin professor. "You've got to be kidding me," Krystal whispered to herself, but knew he heard. Sebastian smirked in her direction before getting things ready for his class. She sat in her assigned seat, putting her head on her desk. 'This has to be one of the worst days of my life,' Krystal thought in despair. After some more students arrived, including Ceil and Alois, Sebastian started teaching. He was very fluent in Latin, not a big surprise he was a demon after all, but Krystal read in between the lines. Sebastian was flirting, with whom she did not know, he was smart enough not to put the name. She was curious, but it wasn't any of her business. Krystal continued paying attention, ignoring Alois and Ceil's attempt to talk to her in Latin. Once class was over, Krystal walked out of the classroom, not giving Sebastian a second glance.
                               Then Krystal went to her math class. She noticed that Ceil and Alois did not follow her into this class so they were either lost or had a different class. Krystal sighed in relief, glad she didn't have to ignore those two, though it wasn't their fault, they didn't know that Miranda and her crew bullied her. She started to feel guilty, but the bell rang, signaling class should start. Krystal snapped out of her thoughts and looked around the room. Her teacher was no where in sight and that was quite odd for the person who teaches bell to bell. Krystal began to think of the days events, maybe one of her friends is now the teacher or perhaps a sub. Then Krystal saw a man she had thought would be one of the ones who wouldn't want to come. William T. Spears. She knew he was good at math, even as a cat he helped her with her homework. Why hadn't she thought of it before? However, Krystal was more relaxed during her math class than her first two. Was it because she knew Will would be professional or because Miranda was nowhere to be seen? Every now and again Will would help her or call on her for an answer; he wasn't always looking at her or trying to get her attention. This made Krystal smile; she was relaxed and had not hurt. When the bell rang signaling lunch, Krystal walked out of math with a smile on her face going to her locker.
                             After putting her books away, she went to lunch and sat next to Ashley. "So we have some new students and teachers," Krystal stated sitting next to Ash. She replied," Oh I know. They were in my art class, well 3 of them." "Ugh, I have that next after homeroom," Krystal groaned, laying her head on the table. Ashley looked at her confused. She asked," Why are you upset? Thought you liked them." "I do, *sigh* Miranda was talking to them and I know it's stupid. They don't know that she bullies me," Krystal explained. Ash replied," So why don't you tell them?" "It's none of their business," She stated," and plus I don't want to control them. They are people too, they can make friends with whoever they want." Ashley gave her fried a sad smile. She has been friends with Krystal for a long time, she knows Krystal will put others needs and wants before her own. Ashley sighed, before poking at her meal. Ceil and Alois wanted to sit with Krystal and wanted to talk to her about her strange attitude towards them, but was pulled into Miranda's group. The boys didn't mind Miranda, but they certainly didn't like her the way they liked Krystal. Ceil kept on looking at Krystal while Alois socialized. Meanwhile, Alois was talking to the group of girls and boys, but Alois' thoughts were on a specific girl. Why did Krystal look so upset? Why did she ignore him? Was she going to leave him? Does she hate him? Then the bell rang, indicating study hall/homeroom. Everyone got up to go to their free period except Miranda. She noticed Ceil glancing at Krystal and how Alois, though socializing, was thinking about that girl. Miranda made them hers, the moment they walked in.
                         In homeroom, nothing was eventful. Krystal just read her book or let her mind wander. The book was about a girl who has powers, but didn't know how to control them. Her thoughts wondered to book of what would happen and the situation at school. 'Why did they come here? How are they able to be in my classes when they are preteens,' she asked herself,' What are they planning? How did they get teaching jobs? Why doesn't Adelina and Enzo(book characters from the young elites) just kiss already!?" Krystal sighed as kept on thinking. Soon the bell rang signaling the end of homeroom and the beginning of Krystal's next class, art.
When Krystal walked into her art class, she instantly shook her head. Grell Sutcliff became the art teacher. The walls were striped clean of any evidence of anyone being there. "Oh, Krystal! I'm so happy you're in my class," Grell stated with excitement. Krystal blushed slightly, but unnoticeable to her classmates. " Nice to see you, Mr. Sutcliff," She replied, sitting in her assigned seat. Grell said," No need for formalities dear." Krystal shook her head, but still paid attention to her teacher. Once everyone was there, Grell let them paint the walls different shades of red/things that have to do with red. Miranda was also in this class trying to get Grell's attention, even though he likes guys. What was surprising to Miranda, was that Grell ignored her, only paying attention to Krystal. Which made Miranda jealous. There wasn't much to do after the 1st coat of paint, so everyone did their own thing. Krystal continued reading her book from homeroom, answering Grell's questions every now and then or making a comment. After the bell rang, Krystal started grabbing her things. "Awe Krystal can't you stay," Grell whined. She shook her head as she said," Sorry, professor I have science class." Krystal left the room, leaving a disappointed Grell behind.
                            She goes into her science class and sits in her assigned seat. When the bell rings, she didn't see any of her friends. Krystal smiled happy she got a break from them again. After doing a lab, she begins to think of random things. Krystal hadn't notice the bell rang while she thought until her teacher gave her a pass. She was late for English class. Krystal gasped before sprinting down the hall with her books. Once she finally gets to class, she realizes who her teacher is. Claude Faustus. Who else should she have expected? Krystal silently put her pass on his desk, before making her way towards her seat. She at down quietly and began quickly writing notes, even copying off of Ashley for the earlier ones she missed. After note taking, everyone had to take a test on what they had just learned, without notes. Krystal struggled greatly during the test since she missed the first part of class. Krystal turned her test in and quietly sat in her seat. Claude was strictly professional. "Miss. Evans, I want to speak with you after class," Claude stated in the quiet room. She replied," Yes, sir." During this class, everyone was surprised at how quiet Miranda was, even if there's a strict teacher she would always be a social butterfly. However, though she is quiet, she stills casted longing and perverted looks towards the boys including Claude.
                 Once class was over, Krystal stayed behind as Ash gave her a worried look. The door shut closed, leaving the demon and the witch alone. Claude stared at Krystal who was in front of him with a smile. "What is it that you want, professor," she asked. He smirked at her, stepping closer. Claude slammed her into the wall behind her, making her groaned pain that sent shivers down Claude's back. He started taking off her clothes as she tried to fight him off, yelling," Professor!" He was snapped into reality when Krystal clapped her hands in front of him. "Professor, I called out your name several times," she stated," you were deep in thought. You had asked me to stay after class to speak with me." Claude stared at Krystal until he realized that he made the whole thing up. "Oh, yes. You were late to class, why," he asked. She replied," Mr. Faustus I was thinking and I didn't hear the bell ring. I only realized I was late when my teacher gave me a pass." Claude hummed in suspicion, wondering what she was thinking of. He said," Well, don't be late again. I take my job seriously and if your tests keep adding up like this you will need tutoring." Krystal nodded before asking to leave. Claude agreed, even grabbing his own things to leave as well. She quickly walked to her locker, throwing her things in. Krystal grabbed what she needed and started walking home.