Alois Ending 2

Krystal's P.O.V:

              I exclaimed,"Alois!?!" "There's no time to explain, you need to get out of here," he yelled. I stood still, confused on what he meant. Before I could process anything, there was a crash behind me. Ashley and I looked to see a hole in my wall revealing Claude Faustus, looking pissed. "Ash, go upstairs, now," I whispered to her. She was reluctant to do so, but complied with my instructions. Claude was glaring at me, without his glasses on and dirt everywhere on him. "Well hello to you too," I greeted," What do you want?" "Alois where is he," he questioned. I raised an eyebrow as I asked acting as if I didn't know," I don't know what you mean? Are you saying that Alois crossed over time periods again?" "Don't act dumb with me; he's here, I can sense him," Claude replied, taking a step towards me.
                    I questioned," Then why bother asking a stupid question?" He growled slightly as he took another step. "You can intimidate me all you want, but we both know I'll kick your ass in a fight," I stated, not at all scared of him. Claude continued walking forward, but pushed past me into where Alois was. He looked around as if confused that Alois wasn't there. "Why do you want him anyways," I questioned, leaning on the doorway. Claude didn't reply to my question, but before he started to leave he said," Just call my name if you see him." I nodded and he left without another word. I fixed the hole in my wall as I de-cloaked Alois and released him.
                   "Why is he so pissed off," I asked, curious on what Alois had done. He answered with a grand smile," I found this." I looked through the papers that he held to see it was an unusual spell, that could destroy the contract between demon and human. "No wonder he was so mad," I stated," you don't want to be in a contract with him anymore." "Exactly, he'll try to kill me either way, so I went to the strongest and wisest person I could. Please, help me," Alois pleaded. I looked through the spell again, noticing some ingredients that I didn't have. "Alright, once we get the ingredients, I'll be able to do the spell, but Alois, I must ask a question, why," I questioned. He repeated," Why??"
               I nodded wanting to know why he'd destroy the contract with Claude, why he would put aside his thirst for vengeance. "Because I have someone worth living for and I don't want to die just yet," Alois explained, caressing my face as his arm went around my waist. I couldn't help, but blush. We were about to kiss when Ashley came downstairs. We separated quickly as she asked," Why was his panties in a bunch?" I laughed before explaining everything to her.
--------timeskip--------
              We finally got all the ingredients and I soon did the spell. Alois was free from his contract and I never seen Claude more livid. He tried to kill us both, even threating Ashley's life, but in the end I killed him. Alois and I loved each other and stayed with one another, until his final breath.