Battle

No one's P.O.V:
                  "They really cared about you," he commented, dodging Krystal's Earth punch. She replied," None of your damn business!" Krystal threw down a smoke grenade as she ran to the left. Darrien laughed as he threw an arcana missile. She dodged it in the nick of time as she threw him into the wall, magically. He got out of the wall before making the ground quicksand around her. Krystal was slowly sinking, but conjured vines, getting her out, by themselves. At the same time they threw fire at one another, hitting each other (Krystal on the shoulder and Darrien on his side). Krystal levitated Darrien and was about to swing him around when Darrien made the gravity heavier, making her go onto the ground. "It's too bad that they couldn't stay," he taunted with a smirk. Krystal made a hole in the ground so she wouldn't be crushed continuously. Darrien continued," I bet you would have made a wonderful weird family."
                  She shot out a giant web, covering him, letting go of the heavy gravity. Krystal did a backflip as the web was burned through. He was about to throw her back, but she slid on her knees towards him. Both of them, whipped out their daggers and started fighting hand to hand (dagger to dagger?). Krystal tried to swipe at his chest, but was dodged. Darrin tried to trip her, however, she jumped over them. Opened, Krystal tried to stab him though he had stopped her with his palm while he stabbed her in the stomach. She instantly fell on the ground, light leaving her eyes as blood poured out. Darrien stood over the body as he started to laugh. "I finally did it," he yelled with a wide smile. Darrien stared down at the body as he said," I wish you were more of a challenge though." "Funny, I was going to say the same thing," someone replied behind him. Darrien quickly turned to see an unharmed Krystal and a blade in between his ribs.
He fell on the ground beside his dagger, to see no one was there. She said," You look confused, so I'll explain. When I threw down the smoke grenade, I made an illusion, which you stupidly followed. I went on a roof top, waiting. I had to make it somewhat challenging or you'd get suspicious if it was really me or not. I knew your "victory" and ego would make you vulnerable so I let you think you won; when, in all reality, you only killed a copy. Congratulations, you lost." Darrien's eyes had already lost the light during Krystal's explanation and his body pale. Darrien's power now moved into Krystal's making her stronger and more powerful in the ways of magic. "No," someone screamed. Miranda ran to Darrien's body pushing Krystal slightly. Ashley was now free as she slowly walked towards Krystal. Miranda was sobbing profoundly, assumingly because she had a crush on him. Krystal and Ashley hugged as they shook their heads at Miranda. Ashley went inside the house to clean up a bit while Krystal went behind Miranda. "You can take his body and bury him, but do not step foot on this property nor will you bully Ashley or me again," She said, sternly. Miranda continued to sob, but Krystal did not expect her to get up and push her so hard.....right into the portal.
                   Now, Krystal was falling through the portal of time, going to the same period her beloved friends were in. Quite exciting right? Don't get so happy yet, there's a catch to this good thing. You see when Darrien gave Krystal the spell, not only does it go back to their time period, but also to forget all of what they had seen. They won't remember television or cars; no videogames or good amusement parks; no Ashley or Krystal. None of them will remember, not even Krystal herself.