Lockdown

(trigger??)
Krystal's P.O.V:
                      I woke up with a yawn as I hit the snooze button on my alarm. I stretched while I got out of my bed to do my daily routine. I walked to the kitchen, in my uniform, to see Ceil and Alois sitting at the table. "What are you guys still doing here," I asked as I made myself some cereal. Alois answered with a smile," We waited for you!" I smiled slightly before taking a bite out of my cereal. "Everyone else had to go to school earlier, since they are teachers," Ceil stated, boredly. I nodded while I took another bite. Once I was done, I saw it was almost time to leave. "You ready," I asked them as I grabbed my bag. The pair nodded, so we both walked to the school. After we got there, there was some time to spare. "Was the party, really that bad," I asked them. They never gave me details on how it went. They both looked sick to their stomachs at the mention of the party. I laugh and said," I guess it was, but don't worry not all parties are like that." The pair sighed in relief as the bell rang, signaling we could come in now. We walked our separate ways to our lockers when Ashley appeared beside me. "Hey, girl! What's up," I asked with a smile. She gives me a weird look and stated," You are more peppy than normal. You tell me what happened." I giggled as I grabbed my stuff. "I'll tell you later, promise," I replied," got to go! Class is starting soon!" While I left, Ashley rolled her eyes, going to her own class.
                          I walked into history class with a smile on my face, which seemed to shock some people in the room. I sat in my seat and got everything that I needed out of my bag. Ceil and Alois came in and took their seats as well. I began talking to them about random things when Miranda appeared beside me. "Hey you two didn't tell me you were leaving the party," she stated with a frown. I ignored her presence and continued talking to them as if she wasn't there. Ceil caught on what I was doing and played along. Alois was just confused. Miranda never had anyone ignore her before so she had no idea what to do. "Um, guys? The important, better one is talking," she said confused. Ceil and I continued to ignore her when Alois snapped. "Why do you think you are better and more important than anyone else here? If anything, you are worse. Krystal is amazing the way she is and you are jealous that you can't be your true self around anyone. Stop acting like a five year old brat, then maybe you can have real friends," he stated. Everyone had stopped their conversation to hear Miranda get told about herself.
                       I blushed slightly at Alois' words, I wasn't that amazing. Alois joined Ceil and I in our conversation while Miranda was shocked in her seat. Once Miranda was done being shocked, she stood up from her chair facing me. "You told them something didn't you! You must have lied to them about me! No one just ignores or hates me," she yelled, getting the attention of our teacher who was grading our worksheet. "Miss. Drowel please quiet down," our teacher instructed with a slight glare. Before more was said, our woman secretary yelled over the intercom," This is a lockdown! This is not a drill! I repeat this is not a drill!" Everyone was silent before they started panicking. "What's a lockdown," Ceil asked. I answered with a frown," Someone infiltrated the school, meaning we have to stay in our classrooms until the lockdown is over."
                       Alois and Ceil looked at each other before looking back at me. "Why is everyone panicking," Alois questioned. I replied while looking at my classmates," This is the first actual lockdown. Whoever infiltrated the school, must be really intelligent or it came from the inside. Usually the psycho murders everyone insight, going into classrooms and murdering, but this is different." "How do you know," asked Ceil with his head tilted. I countered," Have you heard any gunshots? This is a big school, the infiltrator must have met with someone already, but hasn't killed them. No, I think they are after something." As if on cue, the intercom came on. This time it was a male's voice, not our secretary. "Will Krystal Evans, please come down to the front office. I repeat, Krystal Evans come down to the front office," the male requested.