Maid Day #2

Krystal's P.O.V:
                   I woke up early the next day, quickly washed and dressed myself. I walked out into the hall to see Sebastian was walking my way. "Morning," I greeted with a smile. He replied," Good morning, Krystal. Would you like me to help you with your duties?" "I don't want to bother you; you have your own duties to do," I stated, tilting my head. Sebastian put an arm around my waist, bringing me close to him. He whispered," You're never a bother." I blushed, turning away from him. Sebastian placed his hand on my chin, making me look at him. He looked as if he was going to kiss me, but I was pulled away from him by Ceil. "What are you two doing," he asked, looking furious. I didn't know what to say, only squeaks came out. Sebastian admitted," I was going to kiss her, but I was rudely interrupted."
                       Ceil glared at Sebastian before he said," You are not allowed to seduce her!" "I-," Sebastian was interrupted by Ceil," That's an order!" The demon butler glared at Ceil, but bowed and quickly left. "Ceil," I called placing a hand on his shoulder," are you alright?" He stayed quiet for a while before answering," I'm sorry you had to see that." "You avoided the question," I stated, facing him. Ceil looked away for a second then looked back at me. "I'm okay; I didn't want him to seduce you into something you'll regret," he explained. I smiled at him as I replied," Thank you, Ceil, but I can handle myself; I do appreciate it though." Ceil nodded and started walking away.
                   I started following him to his study when a crash came through a nearby window; I instantly grabbed Ceil, jumping backwards with holding him by his blazer. "Greetings my darlings," Grell yelled as Will followed him in. He stated," Sutcliff, we must get back to work. I do not want any overtime." I sighed in relief, knowing those two wouldn't do much harm, letting go of Ceil. "Sorry young master," I apologized for my actions by curtsying. Instead of reprimanding me, Ceil said," Don't apologize, had it been anyone else you would be saving my life as any Phantomhive maid, and friend, should." I nodded before turning back to the pair of reapers who were arguing. I rolled my eyes as I walked closer to the. I hit both of them in the back of the head, which made them turn to me.
                "Grell, how many times do I have to tell you not to enter through the windows," I asked, glaring at him. He quickly hid behind Will, who was too stunned to do anything. Grell squealed," Too many times." I nodded in response while Ceil joined us. "What are you two doing here anyway," he asked. The redheaded reaper jumped out from behind Will and hugged me tightly. He answered," I wanted to see my lovely Krystal!" I rolled my eyes, but half smiled none the less. "He needs to go back to work," Will countered, ripping Grell from me. Grell tried to reach out for me, until he started blushing. "What are you blushing about," William asked, obviously annoyed. He whispered," Krystal's wearing a maid's outfit." "I know, doesn't mean you should be acting inappropriately and skip your job," he countered, throwing the reaper out the broken reaper. I shook my head as I waved goodbye to Will.
                    After they left, I fixed the window and followed Ceil to his study. "Those two are lively as ever," he commented, stretching. I replied," Grell more than Will, but I know what you mean." Ceil nodded before he started doing paperwork. I stayed beside him as he worked. "May I impose, that you've been working too hard as of recently? Would like to play a game of chess," I suggested, tilting my head. Ceil replied," Maybe after I'm done." I nodded awaiting Ceil to be done when Sebastian came in. Ceil glared at his butler, but said nothing as his butler gave him a letter. Sebastian left the room, leaving an awkward/tense atmosphere. "Ceil I-," I was interrupted by him putting his hand up, to give him a moment. I stayed quiet awaiting him to be done reading his letter.
                  Ceil sighed as he stated," The queen has a problem and needs me to handle it; I need to know if you'll be willing to help me." "I will do whatever the young master wants me to do," I replied," that is what a Phantomhive maid does." He smirked at my loyalty of being his maid before he said," Krystal, The mascaraed ball, I need you to lead one of guests to a trap. His name is Viscount Druitt. He's usually dressed in all white and perverted to young girls." Ceil shivered as if he had experienced the older man's advances. "I think I can do that, what room will I have to go to," I questioned, tilting my head. He replied," The game room and if anything happens yell for Sebastian or press this button on the watch; it will alert me that you are in danger." Ceil gave me an elegant blue watch with only one button on it. "Thank you," I stated, putting on the watch. He nodded before asking," What is it that you wanted to tell me?"
                "Oh, um, I don't know if it's my place, but ever since you stopped Sebastian from seducing me; you both have been awkward and the atmosphere intoxicated. I don't want to be the reason for everything to be weird and different," I explained, shifting my feet. Ceil sighed before standing in front of me. He stated," I'll handle it." I nodded, giving him a smile. He smiled back, ruffling my hair a little as he asked," Can you get the chess board while I finish up?" I nodded, leaving the room to get the game. As I walked, I was suddenly pulled into a different hallway, to see it was Sebastian. "What are you doing," I whispered/ask. He smirked while he answered," He said I wasn't allowed to seduce you, not see you." "Yeah, but we both have our duties to do," I stated. Sebastian held me close and kept that position until he spoke again.           "Quite, but don't forget the day you owe me," he reminded.
                     I nodded before leaving to get the game board. Once I grabbed the board game, I walked back to Ceil's study to find Sebastian leaving the room. I tilted my head in curiosity, but I stayed quiet as I entered the room. I played chess with Ceil, we were both silent while we played. Ceil won once again after an intense battle. "Young master dinner is ready," Sebastian stated, poking his head inside the room. He nodded and we both left the room. I stood next to Sebastian, behind Ceil, as he ate. After he was done, the rest of the day was normal and I made some touches to the dress Grell and I made (There was a bit too much red). Then I went to bed, falling asleep instantly.