First Day

Melissa(Krystal)'s P.O.V:
                   I unwillingly woke up by Paula. I was washed and dressed all with a straight face. I looked in the mirror as Alois' words replayed in my head. He couldn't possibly think I would just let him marry me, could he? After that stunt at the ball, Alois wants to marry me! I shook my head in disgust, but I have to play nice. Elizabeth's right, it's only a week. I met Lizzy in the hall way and walked to breakfast. We were in the middle of breakfast, when all of us heard a knock. I groaned inwardly, hoping to God that it wasn't who I thought it was. Of course, God couldn't give me a break as the eccentric blonde walked through the doors of the dinning room. "Good Morning," he greeted with a smile," I'm here to take Missy to my manor!" I glanced at Mr. Midford before looking Alois with a fake smile. "I'm ready to go when you are," I stated, totally lying. Alois jumped in excitement at my reply before he said," Claude gather her things. We're leaving now!" I hadn't expected him to take me seriously, but my own words were my poison. I gave the friends I call family all a hug before going to the boy I will spending the week with. Alois instantly hugged me out of happiness and enjoyment. "Oh I am so happy! We are going to have lots to do when we get to the manor," He stated, now holding onto my arm like for dear life. I replied," It sounds like so much fun! I can't wait!" Alois smiled even wider at my response as if he hadn't expected it. Claude had soon returned, done with putting my things in the carriage. "I'll see you in a week! I love you guys," I said with a wave.
No one's P.O.V:
                 Melissa, Alois, and Claude entered the carriage to head to the manor. Alois talked to Missy about the multiple things that they could do. Melissa on the inside, did not want to play these game with him, but thought she had no choice, so she had to agree. The golden eyed butler stared at Missy the entire ride, wondering what information the Phantomhive house had. His master said to get the information from them tonight after the both of them had gone to sleep. Claude kept his stoic face as he had hoped he could have watched the guest as she slept instead of doing the errand his master had in store for him.
                       Meanwhile, Ceil was doing some paperwork when Elizabeth and Sebastian came in. "Ladies, I am awfully busy today," he said, not looking up. Elizabeth replied," I'm sorry Ceil, but it's been so lonely with Melissa gone." Ceil's eye widened before standing up, looking at Lizzy in shock. "What do you mean she is gone," he yelled, grabbing the desk firmly. Elizabeth flinched at his sudden anger towards her; it's not as if she could do anything about her friends visitation and marriage. Sebastian replied," Young Master, it appears that Mr. Trancy has made his move." "Alois had asked to marry Missy and took her for the week to know each other better," Lizzy explained," I hope they get along well. If she doesn't get her memories, she'll soon be Mrs. Trancy and I know she doesn't want that." Ceil fell back in his chair, not expecting such a huge move by his opponent. "Lady Elizabeth, Mey-Rin will show you to your room for the night," Sebastian stated, leading Lizzy out of the room. Ceil stared out the window, wondering what his next play was going to be. The demon butler stated," That girl, you're worried about her." The boy clicked his tongue, but did not respond to his servant. "He's only using her to figure out what she is," Ceil thought out loud," once he figures it out, he won't ever let her go. Sebastian! This is an order don't let Trancy find out about Melissa's secret!" "Yes, my lord," Sebastian said as he went on one knee with his hand on his heart.
                     While this was going on, Alois, Melissa, and Claude had arrived at the Trancy manor, not noticing a redheaded reaper was following them. Claude, once everyone was inside, had sensed the reaper around that meant only one thing, someone was going to die. "Hannah! Prepare dinner for Missy and I while Claude puts her things in her room," Alois commanded, holding onto Melissa's arm. The maid nodded and without a word went to the kitchen. The eccentric blonde dragged Missy by her arm as they went to his study. Paperwork was everywhere unlike Ceil's neat and organized study. Melissa shook her head at her thoughts, why think of Ceil at a time like this? Alois sat across from her with a chessboard in the middle.
                   "Do you know how to play," he asked with a smile. Missy shook her head before gasping. When there was a flash of light, she swore somebody was on a close tree branch, watching them. Alois turned around to see what she had gasped about, but saw nothing. However, when the young lady was startled, some of the game pieces moved on their own, magically. Melissa shook her head as she stated that her eyes were playing tricks on her. When the game ended, Missy had won, making Alois very pissed. He swiped away the chess pieces making them fall to the floor; making Melissa slightly scared. "You know, I can't deal with cheaters," he whispered before looking at the frightened girl. She replied, calmly," I won fair and square. I didn't cheat." For once, Alois was right about her cheating, but she hadn't known that and neither did he. The teal eyed boy looked up at Melissa with an un-amused glare. Missy felt threatened at this new look the usual eccentric boy had given her. "I-I think I'll go to my room now," she stuttered, standing to leave. Alois smirked as he replied," Oh, but Melissa we haven't gotten to play hide and seek yet! One game before bed I promise. You can be the hider and I will be the seeker."