Party

No one's P.O.V:
              Ceil and Alois left for Miranda's party, not realizing what they got themselves into. Meanwhile, Krystal was in the living room, drawing. The demons were silent and standing, at the ready if their masters call them. William was reading, but took glances at Krystal's drawing. Grell was watching 'What not to wear' on the tv.

Ceil's P.O.V:
                    When we got to the address of Miranda's house, you could definitely tell there was a party inside from the extremely loud music coming from it. I sighed as I opened the door to Miranda's home since they wouldn't have heard us if we knocked. I instantly regretted walking in, the stench of alcohol and throw up made my eyes water. "What kind of party is this," I heard Trancy whisper. I silently agreed with him before slowly walking to the next area.

Alois' P.O.V:
                        Ceil and I walked into what looked like to be the living room. Though the room was gigantic, there was a crowd of people. Some of them were talking and drinking, but most of them were grinding in public. I was scared for life again. I looked around some more only to see some "couples" having sex. I was stunned that they were doing that in public too. We continued walking till we got to the kitchen.

Ceil's P.O.V:
                    The kitchen wasn't as bad as the living room, it seems that this is the only normal part of the party. People were eating snacks from the bowls and drinking. "Hey! You guys could make it," someone shouted and hugged Trancy and I from behind. I looked to see it was our host, Miranda. "Well we are new, so why wouldn't we be here," Trancy replied. Miranda stated," Well you guys kept trying to talk to Evans so I thought she might have told you not to come." Alois and I looked at each other before looking towards Miranda. "So she did and you came anyways?? See Astrid, told you no guy can resist me! You both are mine now and once you become mine, I'll never let you go," She said with a smile. We were stunned at the last sentence.

Meanwhile.............(no one's P.O.V)
                Krystal had drawn on three pages and on these three pages were two people on each page. She smiled at her work before framing them. Krystal takes real pride in her drawings. She places the three drawings in different places before going into her room to change in her pj's. Grell noticed Krystal placing a picture frame on the TV stand and walking away, not saying anything. Grell got up before looking at the picture out of curiosity. He made a toothy smile as he picked up the drawing. It was of him and Will. In the picture, Grell was leaning on William making a kissy face, while Will was his usual blank face self. The drawing was very detailed, which made it look like someone traced it on a piece of paper. Grell skipped over to Will, who had his nose in a book. "What do you want Sutcliff," he asked without looking up. "Look at what Krystal made," Grell commanded. William glance over to see the drawing of him and Grell. Will half smiled at the drawing, making the redhead squeal.
               Claude was roaming around the house, waiting for his brat of a masters call. He walked past a drawing of him then stopped and walked back to the drawing. It was of Claude and Alois. In the drawing, he was straight faced and looked as if he was staring right at himself, while Alois had his hands up with a closed eyed smile. Claude felt annoyed that Krystal would put Alois and him together, but appreciated the drawing of him none the less. He just hoped that next time it would be of Krystal and him.
              Sebastian was leaning on a wall, thinking of the days lesson with Krystal. He hoped she knew he was flirting with her. Sebastian sighed and looked up to see a drawing of his master and him. In the drawing, his master was in Sebastian's arms, his fists on the demons chest while the demon had a closed eyed smile. He chuckled at Krystal's drawing of the pair and wondered what it would be like to have Krystal in his arms. Sebastian smirked at the thought.
Then.............................................Alois and Ceil called their butlers