Krystal's History

(trigger)
Krystal's P.O.V:
                     "I'm sorry I-," I interrupted Ceil," It's fine. You didn't know." It was silent for a while until I said," You can ask any questions you like. The questions don't hurt me anymore." Ceil frowned at me, but asked," How did she pass?" I answered," Raped and murdered. They never caught him." My answers were short and blunt, but I have heard the questions over and over again; it had become quite old. "How old," Sebastian asked from behind us. "8 years old," I explained," She was at the park with some friends of hers. Somehow Sydney was apart from the group and that's where it happened. A pedophile raped and murdered my little sister. Her friends came looking for her and saw her lifeless body on the ground. They told their parents and they called the police and my home. My father was still around at the time, so he answered the phone. He went to the crime scene without me, but I heard about it from the news. Father and I weren't ever the same after that. He would work constantly and avoid me. I tried to stay out of the way, I was usually in my room writing or drawing whatever came into mind. Then my dad went on a business trip, he never came back. It's been 7 years since I last saw him, but I know he is alive. He sends money to pay the bills and for food, which helps me out."
                      I hadn't realized everyone was listening on our conversation until I looked around to see everyone's faces looking at me. "Don't pity me," I said," yes, I have been through a lot, but there are people out there that have been through worst. "You've been alone for so long," Alois stated. I shook my head with a smile. I replied," Nope, I have Ashley. She was the one who helped me in school, I didn't want to do schoolwork so she helped me. Also Ash stood up to the people who were bullying me for it, that's how we met." "Why haven't you want revenge," Ceil asked. Now, that was a new question. I answered," I had." "Why didn't you summon a demon," Claude questioned. Another question that was never asked before. "Because if I want revenge, I'd do it myself. I will not sell my soul to catch the physco quicker. I will catch him when the time is right, without anyone's help. It is my business, not anyone else's. I hope you all will respect that decision," I replied," any other questions?" Will asked," Have you had any leads?" I nodded as I said," I know who did it. It's quite obvious if the police didn't cover it up. Why wouldn't they though? It was election year." "So you're saying that the physco is a politician," Grell stated. I nodded as I said," It was Mayor Herald. I'm going to strike when the time is right like I said before. When everyone starts hating him, and he gets new rivals, that is when I'll strike. He'll never know what hit him, but enough about my history. What about yours?"