Maid Day #1

No One's P.O.V:
                   Krystal laid in bed, extremely tired from the night before. Scraps of dress and dyes were everywhere in the room. Grell was asleep on the floor, across from the finished dress. Ceil and Lizzy were still asleep in their beds while Sebastian woke up the servants. Elizabeth was woken up first, by her maid, Paula. She was still very sick, so the maid helped Lizzy to her home, not before telling Sebastian that they had to go. The butler nodded and started to go to his master's room when a thought occurred to him. He smirked as he started walking the opposite way from Ceil's room. Sebastian walked into Krystal's room to find it a complete mess. He shook his head in disapproval before throwing Grell out (he was still asleep). Sebastian was about to wake her up when he saw the dress Grell and her made with the mask.
                      It was quite amazing with multiple different colors on it, not to mention the cut of the dress. He smirked as he thought of Krystal in the dress and mask, licking his lips in delight. Sebastian shook his head from his perverted thoughts and woke Krystal up by clapping his hands together. "Five more minutes," she groaned, cuddling in the covers. He chuckled as he ripped the covers from her. Sebastian stated," A Phantomhive Maid always gets up bright and early." Krystal opened her eyes and glared at the demon butler. "Fine," she gave up since he had a better glare. Sebastian smirked while he held her maid uniform. "Please wear this for the next three days," he said," and Mey-Rin will give be your instructor until the master awakens." Krystal nodded, not knowing what she's getting herself into, grabbing the maid uniform before going into the bathroom. Once cleaned and awake, she realized that her maid uniform was different from the original's. It was shorter, more revealing, and looked as if it was going to be tight around her body. Krystal glared at it, but knew she wouldn't be able to get out of it. She dressed in the maid uniform and her previous thought was right. The uniform was revealing and shorter than Mey-Rin's though it wasn't exactly tight around her body Krystal sighed, looking in the mirror, feeling uncomfortable with her dilemma.
Krystal's P.O.V:
                     Really? This is what I have to deal with for three days? I shook my head before going into the hall. Just don't think about it and you'll be fine. I took a deep breath before I tried to find Mey-Rin. I finally found her, sweeping in the lounge. "Mey-Rin? Sebastian said you're suppose to tell me my maid duties," I stated when I got close enough. I got extremely embarrassed by her nose bleed when she saw me. "Um, Mey-Rin," I called, trying to get her attention. I sighed, knowing it was no use. I saw Bard and Finny coming this way so I shouted," Wait! Can you guys get Mey-Rin to snap out of it? She's not listening to me." When the pair turned, Bard kept stuttering and Finny was blushing madly, staying quiet. "Oh no, not you too," I whined with a sigh. I groaned when none of the servants would snap out of it. I grabbed a duster before leaving the servants alone so I could clean. I was in one of the adjacent rooms of the lounge to dust and I could hear Sebastian reprimanding all the servants for just standing around, doing nothing.
                   I shook my head as I continued to clean the dust off when I realized I could have just used a cleaning spell. "Krystal, the young master is awake. He wants to see you in his study," Sebastian whispered in my ear. I blushed before pushing the demon butler away, giving him the duster. I quickly walked to the study, knocking on the door before entering. "You wanted to see me," I stated, standing in front of his desk. After writing something down, Ceil looked up and instantly blushed. He looked away from me for a moment before he asked," What on Earth are you wearing?" "Sebastian said it was my uniform," I answered, looking down, embarrassed.
Ceil didn't say anything until I noticed he was now in front of me. He stated," You look very beautiful." "Thank you *pause* young master," I replied, using formalities, since I'm a maid. Ceil chuckled before ruffling my hair. "When alone you can call me Ceil, still," he said with a small smile. I nodded, blushing slightly. I asked," Ceil, if I may, why don't you smile when you're in public or around Lizzy??" Ceil thought for a moment before answering," For a long time I didn't remember how to smile, but when I'm around you, that's all I want to do." I could not get any more red from blush than right now.
                  "I guess what I'm trying to say is-," he was cut off by Sebastian," My lord, Mr. Trancy is here." Ceil glared at the demon butler before he said," We'll finish this at a different time. Stand by my side as we greet our uninvited guests." "Yes, my lord," I copied Sebastian while I curtsied. We walked to the lounge to see Alois and Claude, awaiting for us. Sebastian was on Ceil's right while I was on his left. I followed Sebastian's lead, only keeping a straight face. Ceil asked," Why are you here, Trancy?" "I was just dropping by," he answered and his mouth dropped when he saw me. Alois accused," You're using her as a maid!? At least I let her keep her rank as noble! Krystal! Come back to the manor!" I continued to be quiet as any maid should while Ceil replied," She lost the bet, for now she is my maid and she will not be going anywhere with or around you. If you were hoping of getting her back, you aren't. Sebastian escort them out." The red eyed butler bowed as he walked to the uninvited guest.
                   I followed Ceil to the dinning room. I pulled out his chair before going into the kitchen to cook. Bard was there about to use a flame thrower for cookies. "Um, Bard, I don't think you should use that in the kitchen," I stated, scaring him a little. He rubbed his neck as I put away the flame thrower. I placed the cookies Bard was making inside the oven and started making some tea. "Miss, why are you a maid," he asked, sitting across from me. I answered," I lost a bet, so for three days you'll be see me in this." Bard nodded while I placed the tea on a tray, awaiting the cookies to be done. "They would have been done quicker if I'd use the flame thrower," he stated, crossing his arms. I replied with a smile," It's not about the time, but about how much effort you put into making it."
                  Once the cookies were done, I placed them on a plate and on a tray. As I placed the tea and cookies in front of Ceil, Sebastian came in. He tilted his head while he asked," Cookies for breakfast Krystal??" I blushed in embarrassment before I explained," Bard made them, but I stopped him from using a flamethrower. At the time I was more focused on stopping him and making the cookies. If young master doesn't want them, I could make something else." Ceil took a bite out of the cookie and slowly swallowed it. "It's fine," he stated as he continued to eat the cookies, every now again drinking some tea. After Ceil was done, Krystal escorted him back to his study with Sebastian. He ordered," Sebastian, make sure the other servants don't mess anything up. I'll be in my study." "What about Krystal, my lord? As a maid she should know her duties," the butler asked. Ceil glared at Sebastian stated," Like listening to her master." Sebastian glared back, but bowed, taking his leave.
                "Ceil, is there anything you would like me to do," I questioned, standing next to his chair. He shook his head while he continued to do work. I continued to stand there, doing small orders from Ceil like getting him more tea.
Soon enough it was the end of the day and we're heading to bed. I said," Goodnight, Ceil." "Goodnight, Krystal," he replied, going inside. I went into my room and fell asleep instantly when I hit my bed.
No One's P.O.V:
              "You're getting quite close to Krystal," Sebastian commented. Ceil replied," What about it?" The butler smirked as he said," Oh nothing, I was just thinking about how heart broken Miss. Elizabeth will be when she finds out that you are infatuated with her best friend." Ceil frowned, but kept quiet while he was dressed in his nightgown. "She will understand," he stated, laying on his bed," Leave. I need to rest." Sebastian bowed, blowing out the candles, and going on his nightly duties.