Dresses and People

Krystal's P.O.V:
                  I with Lizzy down a street, where multiple shops with dresses inside were open. Lizzy already bought a dress and mask, but I did not. I didn't know what I was looking for, but I wanted something different than the usual corset dress. Lizzy was growing tired, but I wasn't giving up yet. I bumped into someone then bumped Lizzy when I walked backwards. "Oh, I'm sorry," I apologized, also giving Lizzy a sorry look. When I looked back at the person I bumped into, I smiled. I greeted," Hello Will! Surprised to see you out; don't you send Grell to do these jobs?" "Yes," he replied, straight face as ever," but he hardly ever does them." I giggled, knowing he was right. Lizzy grabbed my hand, reminding me she was there. "Oh, I'm sorry. Lizzy this is William Spears, an old friend of mine. Will this is Elizabeth Midford, she's the one that took me in and one of my best friends," I introduced with a smile. Lizzy curtsied while Will bowed slightly. He stated," I would like to continue talking, but I have a job to do." "Well, if you have time, Ceil has a mascaraed ball, we can talk then," I suggested, tilting my head. Will nodded, but left without saying a word. Lizzy asked," You actually know him?" "Yeah, my memory came back to me this morning," I explained while we walked. She nodded and questioned," Can we go back, now?" I was about to agree when I saw a pearly white dress. "I want that one," I stated. Lizzy shook her head in disapproval as she said," That one looks to plain." "Who said I was keeping it that way," I replied with a smirk.
                       I instantly bought the dress with a white lacy mask. Lizzy didn't argue about it anymore, wanting to go to sleep. We arrived at Ceil's manor when it starts getting dark. Elizabeth went to her room to rest while I went to my room to start my project. I take a pair of scissors and start taking out the hoop from the dress as well as the corset. I whipped off some sweat and continued working when I noticed a small spider on my leg. "Hello, Claude," I greeted, staring at the spider," you know, Sebastian will be here soon, what is it that you needed that couldn't come from the mail?" The spider crawled off my leg and transformed into the golden eyed butler. "My master wants to see you again," he explained, with a straight face. I teased," Are you sure it was only Alois?" Claude said nothing, only giving me a look of disapproval. "Lighten up, I was only kidding. If he would like to see me, tell him to come to the mascaraed ball that Ceil will be hosting," I stated, smiling slightly. He nodded as he quickly turned into a spider when distinctive footsteps were coming from the hall. "Krystal, dinner is ready," Sebastian stated opening the door. I cut the last of the hoop out before I started walking out. I asked," Aren't you coming Sebastian," when I noticed he stayed inside my room. "I need to do some cleaning in here; unless you want me to escort you," he replied, staring where Claude had been standing prier. I said as I waved," Do what you must."
No One's P.O.V:
                      Krystal walked towards the dining area, where Lizzy and Ceil awaited her arrival, meanwhile Sebastian took out his silver butter knives and forks. "Come out Faustus," he demanded, glaring a hole where the spider was. Claude internally sighed as he changed back into his human form. He quickly dodged the silver forks that were thrown at him, taking out his own golden silverware. "What is it that you want from Krystal," Sebastian asked, when they both blocked each other's knives. "My master wanted to, check up on her," Claude answered, a mischievous glint in his eyes. The red eyed demon butler did not believe him, as he continued to throw silverware. The spider demon jumped and dodged the incoming blows, slowly going to the balcony. "What's the real reason," Sebastian questioned. The golden eyed demon butler smirked before replying," Wouldn't you like to know." Claude jumped off the balcony and onto the ground, quickly escaping the Phantomhive home. Sebastian glared after him, now actually going to have to clean the room.
                         After getting lost a couple of times, Krystal finally found the dinning room. "I was beginning to worry," Ceil stated, sitting at the head of the table. Elizabeth wasn't anywhere to be found. She asked," Where's Lizzy? Is she okay?" "Lizzy wasn't feeling well so she is eating inside her room and resting," he explained, pulling out her chair for her. Krystal nodded, taking her seat next to him. Ceil stated," It was smart of you, telling Lizzy about having a ball. Too bad, you still have to keep your word." "I wasn't planning on not completing the bet Ceil; I saw an opportunity and I took it," she explained, a slight smirk on her face. He stared at her for a moment, taking in everything about her. Ceil knew he could feel happy again around her and she intrigued him. He questioned," How was shopping? Lizzy usually is crazy when it comes to dresses, I hope she hasn't bothered you too much." "Ceil, I lived with her; I know how she can get," Krystal giggled. Ceil half-smiled at the sound of her laughter. There was a small moment of silence between the pair.
                       Ceil was about to ask her something when she questioned," I wonder what happened to Sebastian? He said he had some chores to do, but shouldn't he be back by now?" "Why are you asking," he countered, upset she was thinking about the red eyed butler. "Well he usually serves us now, so I wondered what was keeping him," Krystal explained, tilting her head. Ceil silently agreed with her that it was unusual that Sebastian wasn't on time. Then the kitchen doors opened to reveal the very man they were just speaking about with two plates of dinner in his hands. Ceil stated," You're late." "I'm sorry, my lord. I had to deal with an insect problem," Sebastian explained, setting the table. He nodded, knowing that meant he was dealing with the Trancy butler. Krystal and Ceil talked about random things and later played chess, though heated, Ceil had won again.
                    Krystal yawned, tired from an exhausting day, she headed to her room. When she walked in, her eyes widened and her cheeks red from blush. Grell was laying on her bed, with his red coat and white shirt on, but all the buttons were open. Krystal slowly closed the door as Grell turned to see the door closing. She used a spell to make her invisible while Grell reopened the door. "Invisibility spells don't work on reapers, darling," he stated, staring right at her. Krystal frowned and said," Oh; so why are you in my room?" "I wanted to see you, of course! This time Sebastian won't kick me out if you say you want me here," he explained, letting her walk in, closing the door behind her.
                   She nodded, taking off the spell, before grabbing the white dress, that has no hoop in it. Grell said," Darling, I was only gone a few days and you've already lost your sense of fashion." "Very funny; it's actually not ready yet," Krystal replied, with a slight smile. He tilted his head, sitting next to her. She stated, smirking," You'll see it at the mascaraed." "Awe, come on Krystal," he whined," let me help!" Krystal laughed, but was interrupted when Sebastian came through the door. "Sutcliff, what are you doing here," he asked, glaring at the redheaded reaper. Grell gave a toothy smile as he answered," Just visiting my favorite girl! No need to be vile, Bassy." Sebastian threw Grell into a wall, obviously not having it. Krystal stated," Calm down Sebastian. Grell's helping me with some fashion advice."
                  The demon butler looked at her, glaring for a second, before sighing. He pushed some of his hair back, making Krystal and Grell blush. "Carry on, but if I hear anything going on in here, I will not hesitate," he said as he left. Krystal gave him an offended/confused look when he left. Grell exclaimed, giving her a hug," Thank you, Krystal!" She blushed at the sudden skin contact with his torso, lightly giving him a hug back. "I wasn't lying, I actually do need some fashion advice," Krystal stated with a smile. He squealed while the pair started talking about the dress Krystal was changing.