Home

Krystal's P.O.V:
                       Once I had finally gotten home, I realized everyone was already there. I didn't want to talk right now so I went into my room and laid on my bed. I didn't have any homework since it was the first day of the new teachers. I rolled on my bed to face my ceiling. Out of boredom, I began practicing my spells. I made both the angelic sword and demonic sword, orbs of light, levitating things etc. I continued this until Ceil came into my room. "There's this invention called knocking," I stated, messing around with an orb of light. Ceil seemed curious about the orb, but got to the point. "Why were you upset when we came to your school," he asked. I sighed, knowing I was not going to get past his radar. I answered," Stupid and selfish reasons. I apologize for that. Now, how was your first day at school?" Ceil was hesitant, but replied," It was fine I suppose. Sadly I have every class with Trancy." I smiled as I said," You guys hate each other, but act civilized even as cats. Why is that, may I ask?" He didn't respond, leaving me without an answer. "That's fine. Anyways, you look nice," I complimented. Ceil had changed into a different outfit as if he was going out. He blushed while he replied," Thank you. Alois and I were invited to a party and to keep our social standings up, we must go."
                           My heart pounded hard against my chest; knowing full well what party he was talking about. "You know you don't have too. If you dislike parties you don't have to go. Not a lot of people care about social standings now-a-days," I stated, again letting my selfishness getting control over me. "No, we must. I want to see what the modern party is like and Alois just likes parties. Honestly, I don't understand how you could stand him," Ceil replied," So, um, would you like to come to the party with us?" 'He's asking me to party with them,' I thought to myself shocked. I answered with a frown," Sorry Ceil. I don't like parties and trust me when I say the hostess and I don't get along." "I-I didn't even tell you who's hosting it," He replied, stuttering. I tilted my head, Ceil never stutters. I said," You didn't have to say it. She has a party, practically everyday. Plus since you are new, she wants everyone to know that you both are hers. I wish you luck at this party. You have no idea what it's going to be like."
                          Before we could talk further, Sebastian came into my room. "You're a butler, you should at least know what knocking is," I stated. He smirked as he knocked on the nearby wall. I glared at him for a moment and asked," What do you want?" "Dinner is ready," Sebastian answered before he left. I looked at the time and saw it was 5:30 PM. "Wow, I didn't realize the time," I muttered. Ceil and I walked into the kitchen to see roasted chicken and stir-fry, not to mention hot and ice tea. "Thank you guys for making dinner," I stated," I didn't realize it got so late in the day." "It's the least we could do," Sebastian replied, Claude nodding. "Krystal! Are you going to the party with us," asked Alois. I answered calmly," I'm sorry Alois, but I am banned from Miranda's parties." He pouted, not pressing me further. "Hopefully you guys will have fun, just don't do anything you'll regret," I stated. Once we were done eating, Alois and Ceil left for the party while I stayed with the supernatural. I hope that they will be okay.