Ciel Ending 1

I choose......
Krystal's P.O.V:
                "Ceil," I stated, playing with my thumbs. I didn't have to look up to see Ceil's prideful grin. "What about Lady Elizabeth," Sebastian questioned, obviously not happy about my decision. It seemed like Ceil had completely forgot about his fiancé as his smile turned to a frown. This made others hopeful, which sadly I had to distinguish. "She came to me last night, she said she only wants Ceil to be happy and knows that I make him happy. Lizzy said that she'll cancel the arrangement as long as I take care of him," I answered, placing a hand on top of Ceil's. His eyes widen in shock, surprised that Elizabeth did something so drastic just for him. The others look so disappointed, but I know he'll treat me right and protect me.
                   Alois was crying, making me feel ten time worse. "Alois, it'll be okay," I tried to comfort, but he pushed me away, running out of the room. I look down at my feet, only for it to be raised up by Will. "We'll get over it, I wish you luck on your journey of happiness; you'll always have a place in our hearts," he stated, wiping some tears from my cheeks, before taking Grell and leaving. Claude was nowhere to be found, I assumed he left when Alois did. Now, there was only Sebastian, Ceil, and me left in the room. Ceil ordered," Sebastian get preparations for a ball tomorrow, we must celebrate." "Yes, my lord," the red eyed butler replied, starting to walk out of the room. "Seb-," I tried to call out but was interrupted," No need, Miss. Krystal." My jaw unhinged as the butler left the room. Why was everyone so mad?? I'm only trying to do what I think is right for me.
                 "Krystal," I heard my name being called, so I turn to find Ceil. He looks so calm and so happy; I should be happy too, but everyone has put me down. Ceil grabbed my hand, pulling me onto his lap, with a smile. "Are you alright," he asked, nuzzling into my neck, making me blush. I answered," I wish they would be happy for us instead of putting me down, but I guess I understand, I'd be upset too if I was them." "Like Will said, they'll get over it. Just relax and lets enjoy each other's presence," Ceil replied, not removing his head from my neck. I nodded, cuddling Ceil with a blushing face. He always knows what to say to calm me down. "I love you, Krystal," Ceil stated, gently running his hand through my hair. I smiled slightly as I cuddled closer. "I love you too," I replied, closing my eyes. Before I knew it, Ceil started kissing me, gently but passionately. I could get use to this.
--------------TimeSkip--------------
                   It was the day of the ball and for some reason I'm incredibly nervous. It's not like I haven't been to a ball before, but it's our engagement ball. I stare at myself in the mirror, fiddling with my dress, making sure it was perfect. I stay in the Ceil's room since we're together now; he's getting dressed with help of his butler in the background. "Krystal, you don't have to be so nervous, everything will be fine," Ceil stated while Sebastian tied a ribbon around his neck. I turn around to face him as I asked," How'd you know?" "When you're nervous you always fiddle with something," He answered as Sebastian finished dressing his master. Before the butler left, however, he had a surprise for Miss. Krystal. "May I be so kind to give a gift to each of you," He questioned. This surprised me, he hadn't talked with me since I choose Ceil yesterday. "Of course, as long as there are no hidden tricks, Sebastian," Ceil replied, standing next to me.
"Why young master, I'd never," Sebastian stated as if he was offended. I smiled slightly while Ceil wrapped an arm around my waist, being slightly over protective. "For the young master, a handmade new cane, which is also a gun to protect your newest fiancé," he said, handing him the new cane. Ceil stared at the cane, still suspicious about what his butler was doing. "And for Krystal Evans," Sebastian stated," the only women to turn me down, I give you this necklace, for whenever you're in desperate need, you may call me at anytime." He revealed a beautiful diamond necklace. "It's gorgeous," I whispered, staring at the pretty jewels. I turned around, letting Sebastian place the necklace on me. His fingers linger a little longer, but were retracted, giving us a fake smile. "Thank you Sebastian," I said with a slight smile on my face.
                     Soon the butler left, leaving Ceil and I alone. "I hope everything goes well," I stated, staring at our reflection. Ceil wraps both of his arms around my waist, nuzzling into my neck. "It will, even if there is a disturbance Sebastian will handle it," he muttered. "I feel bad for him, he's still in love with me and he's watching us grow with one another," I whispered, holding Ceil's hands around my waist. "He'll get over it; he's a demon after all," Ceil said. I nodded, though I had a strange feeling at the pit of my stomach, that seemed to not go away.
---------timeskip------------
                     The party had started and everyone was having a great time (except those who came who hated my decision like Alois, Sebastian, and Claude). Ceil and I danced for quite a long time, smiling. If we weren't dancing with one another, we'd give glances to one another, if we were talking with someone. I was talking with Lizzy at the moment who was extremely happy for us. She brought along a guy named Luis, who was one of her suitors. He seemed very nice and intelligent, apparently his job was to produce stuffed animals and hopefully will get Funtom to be one of his investors. We were laughing at Luis' joke when suddenly gunshots rang out. Luis, pulls Elizabeth and I down, looking for the source of the shots.
                    "Who's the soon to be Mrs. Phantomhive," I hear a man ask. I look at Lizzy who shook her head no. Another shot rang out and the man said,"If you don't tell me who the newest member of the Phantomhive's is I'll kill every single one of you." I took a deep breath, before standing up. Lizzy held my hand as tight as she could, but Luis separated our hands. I walked into the middle of the room where 20 men were, Ceil wasn't anywhere to be found. "Who are you," I asked, tilting my head," I don't know who you are and I'm pretty sure you're not on the invite list, so please leave, before this gets any worse." The closest man in front of me laughed as he held a gun to my head. "You have no idea who you're messing with, sweetie," he stated with a smirk. I replied," Please refrain from calling me pet names, only my fiancé can do that."
                   This man looked confused as to why I wasn't scared of him. I took two steps back, making his confusion even worse. I looked up just in time to see Sebastian jump from the falling chandelier and stand next to Ceil without a sound. I walked to the front of the grand staircase, Ceil comes to my side, and Sebastian behind us. "Now lets continue this fine celebration," I stated, wrapping my arm around Ceil's," and bid good luck for those who are against us." "For no one messes with our family nor our guests," Ceil finished, raising his glass. Some people clap, others toast, and some are still in shock as Ceil and I take a drink. "May your future be bright," I hear someone whisper, not realizing it was Sebastian, who had a loving look towards me.