Fashion Show

Krystal's P.O.V:
                    Everyone got out of the cars except for Ashley. "You don't want to stay for the show," I asked with a smile. She shook her head and said," I'm working late tonight and I need to get some sleep. I'll see you at school." I waved her off before entering my home. "So who wants to go first," I asked, already knowing the answer. Grell got up and went into the bathroom to change. We circled around the end of the hallway. Well I was the only one until I made everyone else circle the hallway too. I put on Born This Way by Lady Gaga as we waited for Grell to walk down the hallway.
                 He strutted down the hallway in red high heels, black skinny jeans, and a red blouse. I smiled as he twirled around, showing off. Grell went back to the bathroom to change after I complimented him. Once changed, Grell came out in a stunning short red dress with red high heels he had on earlier. I laughed as he grabbed my hand twirling me around. I twirled him around before letting go so we could get on with the show. After a few more outfits, Grell was done. "Who wants to go next," I asked as Grell sits next to me. No one raised up for a moment, until Alois decided he would go.
                         We waited for a moment before Alois came out in a black hoodie, t-shirt that said,' I may be different, but at least I'm not you,' jean shorts, with converses. I clapped for him as he went back into the bathroom. Once Alois was done changing, he came out in short shorts, tight purple long-sleeved shirt, and tenner shoes. "Now this, is you," I stated with a smile. Alois smiled back, giving me a tight hug. It was quite awkward for me, since I could feel his muscles through his shirt. After he a few more outfits, Alois sat where he had sat before. "Your turn Ceil," he said with a smirk. Ceil gave him a glare, but got up, to everyone's surprise, and went to the restroom to change.
                    Ceil stomped through the hall, obviously not wanting to do this. I stiffened laugh. He had a white buttoned up top, jeans, tenner shoes, and a tie which was not tied. I fixed his tie with a smile. Ceil mumbled a thank you, before quickly going into the restroom to change. I giggled at him being embarrassed. I sat down again, only to get back up to fix Ceil's hat. He had on a hat, a V-neck t-shirt, with cackies and sandals. "Nice summer look," I said. Ceil blushed before going to the bathroom. After a few more outfits, Ceil was done having a fashion show and went into the kitchen for a snack.
                    Next was William, surprisingly enough. He kept to his usual attire, but with popped collars and nice jackets. He looked very sophisticated, I clapped once he was done, he sat down where he sat earlier reading a book. "You looked good Will," I complimented and Grell agreed with me. Will hid his face with his book, but I could tell there was a slight blush. Before anyone could get up to continue with the fashion show, I yelled," Halftime!" Everyone relaxed and did whatever they wanted until the break was over. I had scooted next to Will to ask him about his book. He didn't give much details, but it sounded interesting. It was about a supernatural falling in love with a human. "I didn't take you for the romantic type Will," I joked. William replied," There's a lot you don't know about me." I gave him a look of curiosity as break was over.
                         Sebastian decided to re-begin the fashion show. Everyone waited for Sebastian to walk down through the hallway in whatever clothes he bought. "Sebastian, hurry up," Ceil commanded being impatient. A few minutes later, Sebastian appeared in a black V-neck t-shirt, black leather jacket, with black jeans and converses. His shirt was loose, but you could tell he had muscle. Grell squealed in delight, complimenting him. However, Sebastian ignored him, his eyes were on me. He smirked as he winked at me. I rolled my eyes, arms crossed. Sebastian continued smirking as he walked off. Every out fit he tried on, he did the same thing; He would smirk, wink, and walk away as I rolled my eyes or shook my head. After he was done, Sebastian sat next to me and asked," Liked the show?" "I was about to vomit in all honesty," I answered with a smirk. Sebastian raised an eyebrow at me while Claude went to the restroom to change.
                       Claude came out in a black t-shirt, black gloves, jeans, and tenner shoes. Like Sebastian, Claude just stared at me, but he didn't smirk nor wink. He went back to the bathroom to change in a different outfit. Every time he walked out he would just stare at me, which made me feel uncomfortable, but I didn't show it. I clapped once he was done. "Good fashion show everyone," I stated, walking towards my room. Alois whined," But Krystal you didn't take part in it." I smiled as I said," I didn't want anything, so I have nothing to try on." "Actually, you do," Ceil countered. I raised an eyebrow until Sebastian brought out the dress Ashley suggested. "How'd you buy that," I asked. Alois answered," I had Claude steal your debit card and we bought it when you were walking out of the store." "Sebastian hid it in Ashley's truck and snuck it in your room," Ceil continued. I gave them a small smile as I said," I didn't want it. Thank you for thinking about me. I guess I could try it on since you went through all that trouble." I tried it on in the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. It was a front corset strapless black dress at knee height and grey skulls everywhere. I walked into the hallway stopping at the end. No one spoke, just stared. "Aren't you going to say something? Or do I look so good you are all speechless," I stated. Again none replied, not even Grell. I laughed nervously before going into the bathroom changing into my clothes. I walked into the living room to see everyone watching TV, silent. Krystal sat down and watched TV with them.