Him

I had never felt like I did with him. Everything about him made my heart flutter, and my legs felt as if they would give out from underneath me. I would be left gasping for my last breath of air, just when he would look at me. His eyebrows, the scar that created his face even more beautiful. His lips are succulent just enough to make my most precious parts melt from the heated wetness. I could feel the dripping on my thighs. He was what I couldn't dream up. He was real. Right in front of me as if he knew all along, he had me—all of me already at his mercy. He treated me like no other man or woman in my life. I felt chemistry like no other, being in his presence. I had to keep asking myself was this a dream. Was I finally for once all alone with you. No press, no fans, no family, no friends. Just he and I.

  He wrapped his masculine, muscular, worked hands around my knees. Gently enough, but with conviction. His eyes were getting wider as he slid me closer to him. His hair was slicked back, but pieces were dropping softly around his forehead. He sighs, he groans as he puckered and flatted his lips, sent waves down my spine. I realized this look, this look I never saw in his eyes. He was fiery, a yearning of desire. More than ever before.  "Fuck, is this really happening, "I said to myself. 

" Oh, Aye love,mmmmmm... so fuckin hmhhmm beautiful aye!" he said in his significant accent. Spreading my legs, looking at me as if he just witnessed some sort of a miracle. He moved closer to my skin, staring at my noir lace stockings, hooked up to a garter belt. Panties sopping wet....His warm breath was getting hotter. " You looked like a goddess this evening," he whispered, "but now I wanna know what you taste like, what you feel like. I am certain now just seeing you like this; you're going to be an addiction." I gasped. "Who's says this, what am I doing, how is this even happening" Oh, but it was....   

   His scent was intoxicating. He leaned in closer that the chain his was wearing around his neck clinked onto my thigh. He took in a deep and then deeper breaths as if my aroma was some sort of a prey or withdrawal symptom he was feeling, and he needed a hit bad.. " Ohh, Bloody fuck, dar..l.ing, I can't get enough of this," he said. " I'm going to prolong this." Smiling shaking his head in an upward downward motion." It's 's unlike anything,... any drug, ...drink or mind-altering substance or experience I have ever had."

     His eyes found their way to mine as he pressed my shoulders against the back of the dark red velvet couch. His blue shirt that showed off his eyes, cuffs rolled to the elbow. Unbuttoned two buttons enough to see some exposed hair from his chest. Chain dangling.  "Oh my, this is gonna be dangerous," I thought, so many thoughts at once. But I just kept getting wetter and wetter, hotter, more exposed. I just wanted him to touch me.

   His fat, delicious wet lips, that he just licked in a circular motion, wrapped onto mine, his wet hot tongue pushed through my lips. He flipped his tongue up and down mine. Intertwined like pieces of silk. His lips so soft and velvety. He was hungry how his tongue pushed deeper and harder circles. I pulled out my tongue to incircle his lips. I wanted to feel them. I wanted them dripping; I sucked on his bottom lip, biting just so........ "Oooooh," he said softly enough that he thought I couldn't hear. As if I had found a weak and vulnerable spot for him. I could feel his cock through his perfectly pressed dark gray striped pants. I felt this thickness on my inner thigh, getting stiffer and stiffer as he leaned into me. Each time my tongue wrapped tightly around his now upper lip. Sucking on it like it was a delicacy. They felt so good, ooh, I could do this for days.

     Suddenly, he stopped.... he sat up, with me now sitting, legs still spread wide open, dress hiked up. His shirt wrinkled his face again with the fire of a saint. Kneeling in front of me, never taking his eyes away from mine. He was serious, he was determined. Spreading my knees further apart, his face leaning down towards my what felt like a wildfire of warmth and dampness. Again he took deep long breaths like it was his last. " ahh blue velvet panties, how delightfully you," he said, still staring at me. That if I tried to get up. He would never allow it. We come too far now.....