Bare and Raw

TOM'S POV :

As she fell to her knees, I held my stiff shaft in my hand, stroking it slowly as I looked down into her beautiful hazel eyes that were almost golden from the flames that lit up her bedroom. My back to the doors of the terrace, the cool breeze feels so fuckin good on my back that is set afire and ablaze from just gazing into her eyes. I get lost in a million thoughts as she just watches me glide my hand up and down my cock. She leans upward, places her hands on my legs to open them wider. I catch my balance and spread my legs as my balls hang down on to her soft lips. Her mouth is closed while they dangle closer and closer to her mouth. She reaches her right hand up to my hairy sac and cups them. Taking the tip of her tongue and sliding it downward and upward on my sac, nibbling softly, which sent me into a fury. I groaned loudly as both balls fit perfectly inside her moist warm mouth. I dipped myself lower into her, and she feverishly flicked her and tongue on my sac and sucked it in with every inhale of her mouth. " FUCKIN BLOODY EHELL, HARLOW, suck MY FUCKIN sac baby, oh you fucking suck it so OHH, AYE FUCK!!!" I moan as I dip deeper into her; she fully suctions my balls, puckering her mouth around them, taking me further into her very lubricating saliva filled mouth. It's dripping down the sides of her lips, watching this as I am still stroking my cock. My hand gripping my girth, moving my palm faster and faster to keep up with the speed of her luscious thick tongue. Closer and closer, I am getting to exploding; I continue to match her rhythm. She reaches up with her hand covering mine as we both stoke my cock together. Taking her finger and circling on the tip of my uncut thickness, I didn't think it was possible she could drive me anymore to the brink of insanity with that bloody fucking gift that is of her mouth. Feeling my knees buckling from behind, I start bucking my hips faster and faster, taking my other hand fisting it in the back of her hair, pulling her away. " Put your bloody fucking hands behind you!" I growled at her, puzzled with her come hither eyes, "I said put your BLOODY GOD DAM HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK AYE!" She does swiftly, "UP ON YOUR KNEES, BABY, NOW!" Still pulling her head back with the fist full of her hair, and slowing down my pace.  I place my cock close enough to her lips, holding her head steady; she is a very quick learner, though perhaps that fucking blessed.  I slide the tip of my girth between her lips, into her mouth a few thrusts, I pull out and proceed to cum all over her breasts, her neck, and had it gliding down the sides of her mouth. FUCK she couldn't look any sexier than wearing my seed. Taking my hand and pulling her down to the floor, flexible she is, she lays back with her ankles under her thighs. I stand over her upper body and lean myself over her, my ball sac dripping with my hot nectar onto her. Dipping my balls into her willing wide-opened mouth once again, she suckles them like a meal. Fuck, her mouth feels so good. My knees are about to give out, and I drop them to rest on either side of her sides. My cock engorged enough to be able to slide in and out of her mouth as she sucks the folds of my glistening tip feverishly. She moans as I push and pull my cock out of her succulent mouth. Fucking her mouth was sensational. She was sensational. She could handle my girth without issue, no gag reflex, no choking, she felt like a pro but looked too classy to be so. This was a gift she was born with or fuck. She's had a lot of practice. At one point, she took me in so deep I could feel the back of her throat. " OH FUCK IT BLOODY FEELS SO ....oh yeah," I was moaning, groaning, and it felt so incredible I was yelling with such mad growls at this point and didn't give a bloody fuck if the entire city heard me.

  I felt a pressure building up in my stiffness; she was massaging my hairy sack with her fingers as she allowed my thickness to fill her mouth. Her lips fit so brilliantly around my curved shaft; I was without question going to shoot my creamy thickness. Pulling my cock out of her mouth again, sliding myself back, I once again spread my hot load all over her neck and her fleshly perky delicious breasts. Pressing my face to hers, she flips her tongue against my bottom lip; I begin to suck on her top lip in between heavy breaths that we took. I looked down at my milky cream spooling down her neck to her hard nipples, that she starts tugging on them herself. She looks so sexy covered in my second go-round, even heavier seed. My hands crunched up to my knuckles on to the floor and next to breasts. I lean down a with my tongue, I slither it down the nape of her neck, gliding down to her alabaster breasts, licking every squirt of my cream around her nipples, her breasts even down to the top of her navel. It tastes so sweet against her skin, all she can do is exhale and inhale deeply as my thick tongue covers every inch of her skin that has been covered.

"Mmmmm," I can't stop myself from moaning and staring at her glowing, luminous skin; I glide upwards to her face; she already is prepared for what I am going to do. "Rough baby, do it rough!" She purrs for me, Ahhh bloody aye she wants it rough hmhmmm. I place my right hand across her face, my thumb and pointer pressing the sides of her cheeks; she playfully shakes her head no, as if she hadn't asked for this. I could tell by her eyes she was yearning for my next move. Pushing up her hips to jerk me out of place, I press my fingers harder into her cheeks that her lips open up in perfect shape like a flower blooming for the first time. In unison with my mouth and hers, I drizzle my thickness into her mouth. As it grazes her tongue, she moans and moans louder with an added purr. My hand still across her face, " Fucking swallow it, my dirty girl, my ooooh so very aye naughty fucking beautiful girl"  Dolled eyed, she flutters her eyelashes like a butterfly taking flight. She smiles as she allows my creamy love for her to coat her mouth, her tongue, her throat. She swallows deeply.

  I can hear her gulp, and once again, she smiles at me wickedly when I remove my hand off her face. " Fuck TOM, you taste soo oh God, like saltwater taffy, I want just to keep drinking all your juice, I feel so replenished by you as if you embody me, you invigorate me to a state of absolute euphoria." She rocks her head back and forth, as it wasn't enough for her. She fuckin bloody turns me on so fuckin much. I would drink myself from her again and again just from the pleasure it brings, not only her but me as well. I wouldn't be afraid to try anything with her. Just not share her with two men, 3, men 4. I wanted her all to my bloody self; this is a woman you do not ever share, you don't even give her a taste for bloody fuckin sharing aye..... This woman, you do everything humanly possible and beyond to keep all to yourself. Cause if she goes, you are never getting her back. This is all I kept thinking to myself as she purred and squealed my name. I fucking love her New York accent saying my name; my dick just gets bloody fuckin hard all over again.

"My darling, you have been such a good girl, you sucked me dry, you made me cum so hard so good, and you drank all my offerings. Aye, fuck such a good good girl!" I tell her while tracing her lips with my fingertip. I sneakily flick my tongue between the bow of her lips. Then gritted my teeth together, close to her face. "My love," she kisses me passionately, running her fingers through my hair with one hand and down my thigh with the other. My jujitsu training has come to great use to me as of now.  I leaned upward, grabbing my neck chain softly from around her neck with my hand. "Good girl...mmm...." as she comes up with my lead, again kissing me intensely. I grab her breast with my other hand, rubbing it, while we continue to let our tongues dance together on each other's mouths. I pull away, continuing to lead her gently give her commands to follow just as I say. She doesn't whimper; she purrs even louder as I turn her back. I lock my legs around her and lift her so that her ass is perked in the air. She crawls close to the navy blue velvet armchair and leans her elbows on the cushion. I can see she needs to regain her a bit of her strength. I let my legs fall to the slide and watch her beautiful backside come into gorgeous view. It is late, but she did take a "cat nap," and I am not even close to being done with her as of yet. For yes, what was night that has turned into a dark and stormy early morning. Aye bloody ehell how'd yah like that, quite like home.