Heart Mind Soul

The connection I have with Tom has, from the first few hours, been mind fucking blowing. I don't know how it turned into what it has, but I don't want to be without him. I wonder, am I that fucked up in my head? I've been with two men, one for over ten years. I am more affected by someone I just met. The thought of watching him leave, or him not being around me, I shudder. I have this pit in my stomach I could rip it out to make it stop. I understand now what Tom has been trying to express to me. Why am I more concerned about him than them? I have to ask myself seriously, do I deserve any of these magnificently brilliant, beautiful, and brave men? Some call me lucky. Some call me blessed; others call me selfish. Why for keeping two men I desired, I learned to admire, to cherish, and love. Now add number 3, I surmise I'd be a whore now! I cannot keep all three; this is the fork in the road. Do I take the left or the right? The comfort, and comfortable, or the unknown and unsure. But I see it as a challenge; it's inviting, it's beautiful, it's suave, it's mature, it's all him. I can't say no to him; I don't want to say no to him.

Walking back to my bedroom with all these thoughts racing in my head as I place my hand on the cold doorknob and turn it, bringing up my cup of coffee to my mouth, sipping. I open the door and see him still sound asleep but now on his back. His beard fully growing out, he hasn't manicured his chest hair, thank god! He took his neck chain back; he looks so fucking sexy I really can barely contain myself. His hair wild and wooly, snoring which usually would have annoyed me, but with him, it's a sense of safety. A comfort zone, unlike any other. Any thoughts that raced were gone from my mind. Simply depleted into atoms of glitter and thrown out the window.

  I sit in the deep velvet navy armchair diagonal from the fireplace and the bed. French doors slightly ajar, drapes pulled just so enough light glows around the room like a seashell colored prism. Basking in the morning sun, enjoying a delicious cup of steamed milk espresso (coffee and espresso mixed), lighting a cigarette, taking a drag, just staring at him in the illuminating sunlight. A light tap at the door, my robe swayed behind me as I got up swiftly to avoid any disruption of his sleep. It was Bea, our house mum we call her, bringing me my tray of extra coffee. She is a stickler for hosting a guest, preparing a few small thermal pots, not being aware of what her new guest enjoyed as a morning beverage. Perfectly polished silver ashtray, aware he is a smoker, and her darling mini glass dairy bottles. Chilled perfect, cream and or milk, cubes of 4 different types of sugar, and of course, tea. I thank her quietly, as in her motherly way wanted to chit chat about who the handsome stranger was in my bed. She of anyone in this world knows all my secrets, all my feelings, she knows everything and most of the time without me even having to tell her. She knows my every breath, my every movement, my every emotion. Sometimes I think she knows me better than I know myself.  I could see by her enquiring nature this man; this magnificent man was different not only to me but now to her. I smiled, and she was on her way. This time she was less than her inquisitive manner, shutting the door quietly with my back.

  Tray in hand, I place it on the bistro table in the middle of the plush armchairs, overlooking the upper east portion of Central Park.  " Spread your legs, baby, lay your left leg on top of the table." He a deep and very raspy, just woke up sexy British accent say. I unwrap the ribbon around my waist, exposing my legs to him, but not yet doing as he says. " Spread your LEGS, baby!" He says again, placing his arms now underneath his neck on either side of his head. Taking a few deep breaths, getting impatient, I'm not following instructions as he wishes. On purpose, of course.  " Pick up your beautiful leg and place it onto the table." He says slowly and firmly. I slowly lift my leg, exposing my shimmering pearl to him. " OHH Yeah, yes, that's it, baby, fucking brilliant show me, show me that sensational cunt, this beautiful masterpiece." He confidently and gruffly says, looking in my direction. He's covered slightly by the sunlight on him, which he is enjoying because he can see all of me. But be blurry and hazy to me. "Put your other leg, baby flat on the floor so you can open your legs wide." I oblige here all this time I thought he was asleep. He was using the advantage of the sun to stare at me while I watched him. We are very much the same, and I love taking direction from him. I delight in his taking control; he does it in such a way it makes me just want him plunging and pulsating deep inside me in every fucking way possible. I think I have gone completely mad insane, or this is just a very, very realistic dream that's about to send me over the edge—placing my cup on the table, cigarette in the ashtray. Sounds of the city fill the acoustics in my bedroom. His voice radiates light all around and within me. I began swelling when he was giving me commands, spreading my legs, letting my right leg knead into the rug, other leg spread across the table. I bring my right hand down towards my wetness that is forming all around my slit. I don't even need to lubricate my hand, since I am already moist. I place my fingers in an upside-down v and open my luscious lips to allow him a full view of my engorging clit. He moans still with his hands behind his head, just watching me from on top of the pillow. He watches for several moments, instructing me sternly, "Finger fuck that beautiful CUNT baby, let me hear how moist I make you. I do as I am told, which seems to make him more vocal in how turned on he is by me and my beauty. "Baby, get that cunt so wet I'm coming to worship it. " As he exposes his hard hairy thick cock, sliding his one palm that he removed from underneath him. His large hand gliding in circles around his shaft as I am lacing my dripping fingers in between my lips, sucking on my flavor. I can see him biting down on his bottom lip, groaning and growling louder and louder the further my finger lapped in and out of my sopping wet cunt. Oh, god, I can't wait for him to be inside of me. I feel alive, more alive than I ever have when he is thrusting himself into my pearlized abyss.