Hopelessly

TOM'S POV:

   I decided I wanted to take her out of the city; I felt we had a better chance of being less distracted. I tried to concentrate on her, and certainly her with me. I was reading banter across the bottom of the television that a snowstorm was coming. When I headed out for coffee and to take care of a few last-minute errands before I swept Harlow away. I had not planned on her refusal to spend quite likely a blizzard alone with me. I felt perhaps it was the right way for us to get to know one another. I simply had no fucking bloody thought in my mind that I would ever see her again, let alone taking her on Holiday only a few hours after we met. I just felt it; I just did, mate.

  When I called her phone to let her know I was on my way, she had an excitement in her voice; it made me feel all fucking warm inside. My heart didn't get crushed with absolute no. I wasn't completely hopeless. I picked up a gift a friend had in her studio, got the keys from my mate, who, on and off, spends time there with his family. I felt good, I was but bloody fucking exploding over just getting to see her again, or being inside her with my tongue, my fingers, my cock, or her mind. Her mind was filled with mystery; it intrigued me. She was flawless. And my entire core was washed with her. I especially remember the first time getting a fragrant billow of her scent. It was all very intoxicating. I felt lightheaded. On my way to pick her up, upon my arrival, I cannot wait to smell her. She was standing in the doorway of the bathroom putting on her dress, sliding it up her luscious legs, over her backside, which fuck, is soo beautiful, fuckin ahell, uhh she drives me fucking mad.

   Placing my hands on her curving backside up to her waist, I inhale her. She knows I enjoy it, so she teases me along our drive up north. The way she touches herself, my pleasure is quite evident, as is hers by the time I am finished with her.

I had planned an evening out, which didn't go as planned. The night started well, but an almost not right feeling I wasn't able to shake. When I was watching her float across the room as she does so well. I am barely listening to the conversation I am supposed to be apart of. Not only because of her but the way other people men, especially, were looking at her. One bloke in particular, I didn't like the way he was staring at her, watching her every move just like I bloody fucking did and do. His look is the same as I look at her, so I cannot say I was surprised at how she mingled very well with him. That's what she does; she reels you in and then tells you not to fall with her stunning face, her smile, her sexual nature that she is so free about. Tell me, how the bloody ehell am I not supposed to fall madly in love with her. And by madly, it is the fucking truth. When I saw him touch her, glide her, sway her, grip his fingers on her waist, her hips, her arms. I wanted to cut his fucking heart out. Why? Why did I feel so bloody territorial over her? I am very territorial over the people I love, and I would put Delaney to shame. In the parking lot, when that stupid fuckin cunt came out to have the sac of gold in between his legs, to mention the words fucking her to me.  When the image of her went through my mind of her touching or kissing another the way, she does for me. I am excavated; there is nothing left.  Those hours we spent apart under the same ruff were not something I want to experience again. Unless I absolutely had to.  By the time she had me so worked up from fighting, I couldn't think about anything other than fucking her, to her screaming my name over and over again. This is how addictions start; I crave her when I am not with her. When I am with her, I can never have enough of her. I want more. Fuck! I had to have her no matter what time of the month it was. In fact, maybe it carnivorous, but she is fucking delicious anyhow anyway. How is it possible of all the women in the world, I happen to meet this one, this one woman that bloody knackered the fuck out of me. I stand here going over in my mind all the feelings I have for her. It was really just a cheeky joke about asking someone to watch me suck, tug and drink from her beautiful cunt, then empty myself into her just to show she's mine. FUCK FUCK FUCK!

    She's going to leave, and what happens, this is NOT one of those women you can shake; she's what takes from the heart of a man. This is what breaks hearts; she's not even explained herself; I haven't been fair, not just to ask her what is going on, and what is this going to lead too. But when I do, " Harlow, what's going on? " When I finally do question her, taking the last drag of my cigarette and flicking it between my thumb and pointer finger, into the pure white snow. Huh, how apropos she has been the fantasy, and now here comes the reality. I felt like I was just going to throw up. I'm getting too old for this going crazy over a woman bloody bullshite.  Her brilliant response, " I told you not to fall. I did too, but I'd deal with it. How long could I have with the movie star? I set myself up for that. But you." Reaching her delicate hand to my face, grazing it as only she could, to give me goose pimples up and down my body. "My love, my heart will always be yours, but you belong to a world of people. You signed over your soul; I kept mine; perhaps in all lives, we are soulmates somehow, it has been nothing but a dream to me. But we do have to wake up soon." She said this, and all I could do was reach for her, wrap my arms around her, and take her lips to mine. She drifts up and down me like a soft lullaby. With very few people do I or have I ever been this safe with.

  What are my chances, choices? What the bloody fuck do I do now? This isn't a character; I'm not in a movie. This is my life, hers, ours, together I don't know I'm fucking lost of what move I am to make. It is worth so much to me now that it isn't going to change. There isn't a going back for me..