Home

"I could stay here in this place with you forever," I say to him. Lying down with my head on his manly chest.  He adjusts himself to be able to still hold my hand. And feel my breathing with his.

" It is bloody fuckin, perfect, my love, it is. I got so caught up in the moment of when I could finally get you alone, aye, Now I'm just feeling waves of crazy cravings for you," He said very seriously. Pressing his lips to the back of my hand every so often. " I can tell you with certainty this right now won't be enough for me. I won't be able to stop with just a day and two nights." He leans his fingers to my chin, lifts it so I can see his face. He's very intense. It sends shivers down all of me. " Well, right now is what we have, my darling." I quip back at him. With that, I stand up, naked a little chilly from the morning breeze. I head back into the suite.

   I climb into the luxury covered bed, fluffy, and so inviting. Bare underneath the sheets; I sigh, thinking too much. Overthinking a terrible trait I often have. He gallantly walks into the bedroom. Which is still quite dark, but I can see all of him. The breathtaking view that he is. Standing in all his manliness, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He looking for an article on clothing. I say to him. " Come lay with me; it's still early. Let's rest." Pulling up the bed dressing all his tattoos in view. His wrists are so sexy. The way he moves, he is entirely comfortable and feels safe. Feeling his legs brushed against mine. Hairy yet soft, chiseled, and warm. He puts his arm underneath my neck and pulls me closer to him. His bare naked skin. Artwork covered him like a book I just wanted to read over and over. He places his soft lips on my forehead, kisses it, and then does the same to my head. " You smell so ravenously delicious." He says, inhaling in my scent. "Mmmmmm," I purr into his chest. Leaning upwards to his lips. Once again, so mouthwateringly succulent.

I press mine against his. Pulling up my body. Still, under the covers, I slide myself onto him. Closer and closer, I graze to his face with my hair. Flipping it softly around his face and shoulders.  "Baby, fucking kiss me, hard." He unshaken by my hips grinding into his.  My tongue slides across his baby, fat lips. He puckers them teasingly then steals a light peck.  Resting my head on the nape of his neck. He starts speaking, and I tell him to stop. Slighting my head sideways in front of his face. Eyes locked, his body tenses undermined. His cock is starting to rise, the more my breath touches his skin. Gliding my tongue over his neck and his throat. Softly sucking at his Adam's apple, tickling my tongue with the bristles of his unkempt beard. I love the way it feels. I moan with pleasure, which brings more excitement to him.

    Kissing his ear, suckling on is lobe. In a breathy voice, I whisper in his ear. " Tom, tell me something naughty. Fucking filthy, raunchy, dirty, my love." He smiles with a slight laugh as if I'm kidding with him. " Aye, dirty, you want." He laughs again. " Put that cunt on my face let me lick you dry, I can feel how wet you are right now. Straddling me, come straddle my face." Motioning in an upward gesture.  " Nah," I say sarcastically. I lift my upper body; bedding slides down my back. My hair flowing around my breasts. His hands touch my waist, then gripping my waistline with his rough hands. I position myself with just enough distance that the tip of his cock is slightly sliding into my hot centered pearl. Tightly enveloping his manhood, he moans with great pleasure. Eyes rolled into this back of his head. I am relishing this view, his reaction. Biting on his bottom lip, to the point he might bleed. Thrusting his hips to enter me further. I don't allow him; I contract my muscles enough that he can't. He groans in frustration. Flipping his head side to side, pressing his palms to my waist harder and harder, he tries to press me onto him. " ohhhh fuck baby, let me have that juicy cunt, fuck." He roars, his eyes looking into mine. Squirming, " Fucking hell love, I need to be inside you, right now aye, Ohhohhh ahhh how your cunt feels on my cock like fucking home. "

Slippery and wet, I cannot tease nor contain myself any longer.