Opulent Beginnnings

We drank, we smoked, we floated onto one another. Not saying words, but saying much with our eyes and aggressive yet straightforward hand gesture. He would graze me, I pulled and tugged at him. He nibbled, I nipped. We sat for so long overlooking so much of Paris, becoming shriveled from gilding in the water for so long. We held close to one another, close enough that our breathing became in sync. Our lips choreographed as if we were filming a sensual love scene. We were never not touching in some way. Our skin somehow always met, and we devoured one another, taking our time before making love.

  The foreplay was insanely over passionate, him lifting me out on the side of the rectangular like small body of water. My feet pressed firmly on the sides, as he spread my legs to stare and rub his fingers upward and downward on my pulsating slit. He teased with his tongue, lightly kissing the outer lips of my flower, floating my glittering petals, blooming them to open with his thick tongue. While gliding his pointer and middle finger in circles around my swelling clit. I throw my head and heavy hair back, flowing behind onto and down to the lower part of my back. He was looking up at me with his glistening greenish-blue eyes, his finger inside me, then licking my nectar, covering his long widened finger with his tongue and his lips as he pulled his finger out. Just watching him, staring at me with his mouth covering my sweltering cunt, made me flow my sweet and savory cream. He sucked and licked every droplet that formed from me being so aroused—watching him get so lost in worshipping all parts of me like a mad man.

His deep raspy voice, muffling as he spoke sweet nothings into me, burying himself deeper and deeper with my petals damp and covering his mouth. He growls and groans as I cum for him after he begged to taste me, for me to feed him. Regaining composer, I dip myself back into the water; he hops out of the water, naked and making puddles of dampness everywhere he walks. He headed into the bedroom and came out a few moments later. Getting back into the water, he grips the back of my hair, turning me towards the panoramic darkly tinted window. Plumps my ass in the air, from out of the water with his hand underneath my stomach. Then covering my mouth with this flavored cherry ball that stayed in place from allowing me to speak as he buckled it behind my neck. Licking and suckling his way down to the small of my back. The way his tongue tickled my back made me feel chills all out and inside me. I felt like I was losing my mind from such pleasure. Not being able to speak only moan, groan and purr, which all three drive him crazy.

On one knee, positioning himself against my backside, all of what is out of the water. His right hand gripping the back of my neck, pushing me down to allow him access to my already moistened pussy. Sliding his cock inside me, my back facing him. He pulls my neck up with his hand and brings it closer to his face. In a backward like kiss, he sucks and nurses each one of my lips that are uncovered—sliding his tongue in between my lips and the ball. Just as quick, he enters his thickness in and out of my cunt backward. Pushing me downward now, my face and hands leaning on the outer part of the tub, he deeps and plunges harder and faster. Cuming inside me, "OH Ohhhh.... FUCK." He growls into the back of my ear, leaning his weight on me.

  I can feel him emptying his juicy hot cream inside me. With a swift plunge back into my dripping pussy, he spreads my backside cheeks with his masculine hands. I love his hands all over my body. He knows how to touch me in all the places that I didn't even know drove me crazy with pleasure. Or perhaps it's just him. Sliding ever so slowly the tip of his engorged cock, into my backside. Groaning loudly as he glides in deeper with my acceptance of him. I feel his throbbing manliness inside my taut back hole, gripping him tightly, suctioning enough to make him moan in sheer pleasure. Several inches deeper and deeper, he slivers into my backside. Reaching his right hand around to my aching slit, rubbing it with his forefinger, hitting his ring on my swelling clit. It brought more delight as he fingered my cunt and slid his cock in and out of my backside. Both of us orgasming and cumming like waterfalls. I can feel him once again filling another delicate entrance of mine, and he feels so good. I never imagined sex, fucking, making love with someone could be so intense the connection overwhelms me. It depletes me in such a healthy way. I want to feel all of him inside me, over, over, and over again. It's possibly a not so healthy addiction, but I don't care. I'm hooked as is he. Unbuckling the pleasant gag ball from my mouth.

The night turned into the early wee hours of the morning. We eventually got dressed to search for the hidden treasures of Paris at night. I put on a short bob cut down to the end of my earlobe black wig. We went utterly incognito, I slipped into a less couture designer dress, and he into dress pants and a tucked-in dress shirt. Fancy cuff links I noticed adorned his wrists and a neck chain that dangled around his neck. When I slipped on my garters, thigh-high boots, and a stunning strapless black fitted short a-line dress, wrapped a pashmina around my neck and a shiny black trench coat—not allowing Tom to see what I was wearing underneath. And we wondered the dimly lit streets.

  Fog settling in made for a very erotic setting. We walked into a Champagne lounge that was quite crowded; in a different district, we ventured off to, hoping not to run into anyone we knew. There was a seat at the bar, which I found my way through the very high classed patrons, snobbish we few, I just smiled and enjoyed my view. Tom had to take an important call before he got on a plane in a few hours. So he was outside under a lovely black and white striped awning that covered him from the misty, rainy night. What a beautiful sight, I thought to myself as I watched him pace up and down the sidewalk, engrossed in his conversation. It was a bit before he came in, which was fine. I had a delicious libation and was having charming conversation brushing up on my French. I see him look inside the window at me at one point. I don't know if he realized I could see him watching me. I turned to a lovely couple of gentleman and ladies that were seated and standing at the bar. I was now able to hold a seat for Tom. Since a large party was shown to their table, here it was after 2 am in Paris, and it was as if it were only 8 pm at high time for dinner.

In a trench coat as well tan in color, I lost sight of him outside. But figuring he went off to smoke a cigarette, or buy a pack if he was out. There I sat, legs crossed thigh-high boots, covering my legs. Getting lost in conversation with the same delightful people from before.
Suddenly I see him walking towards me at the bar, standing still in front of me so gorgeous. He smiles, and I smile back, having not spoken to anyone around us, he sheepishly in his magnificent accent now French speaks loudly enough for those to hear. " Bonjour madame, Vous êtes la plus belle femme que j'ai jamais vue. s il vous plaît permettez - moi de faire l'amour Avant Que ce matin ne se transforme en jour." I melted into the plush leather chair I was sitting high on. " Oui Oui. " I responded, licking his lips with my tongue. Around us, all seemed surprised, not having much of a thought we were together.

  We continued the role-playing for awhile. It was a fantastic turn on. He would speak in French and English, sending chills up and down my body. Touching my legs inside my trench coat, putting on a bit of a show for some of the patrons, none of which even recognized him. He's fantastic at blending in. We continued with more pleasure, more delight, and more sensual acts until he had to leave to get to the airport. We said our goodbyes once again, I know it wouldn't be long before I saw him also. We made tentative plans to met up with his family in the South of France; it was important to him that I meet his family. This time I didn't hesitate with an answer.

With several hours past after he had gone. His smell still fills the hotel room on my skin. I can't seem to get enough of him. Arriving at the next show I had been expected at, returning later on feeling fatigued and missing him. I laid in bed when a knock at my suite door rushed me out of bed and into my robe. Once again, the same bellman delivering an envelope. I had discussed with Tom about a very elite and private fashion designer in Moscow, how I was trying forever to have a look-see at her designs. Not thinking he was listening as most men do, he was. In the envelope was a one-way first-class ticket to Moscow, an invitation handwritten by the designer herself asking for Tom and me to join her for an evening of couture and cocktails. I was stunned, In awe, stammering around the room for my phone to call him. Not caring what time it was, I felt something else in the envelope. It was also a one-way ticket for a splendid suite on the most luxurious train that would take us from Moscow to The South of France.

As I packed my luggage up after a few more days in Paris, where I was now heading to be with Tom in Moscow. Which would begin our journey of luxury.

Til Next Time.

FIN