Me

He opened one side of my garter clasp, with such experience. He proceeded to pull down one side of my velvet panties, that was moist and damp already from just his breath. Fully exposed warmth and heat blowing from "a perfectly wrapped gift" he said

Full lips softly kissing the outer lips of my pussy. Sucking on one with his tongue flipping quick and feverishly up and down. 
" OH Fuck, you taste so good," he said with a garbled voice. As if he couldn't let go, he had to have contact with the most intimate part of me. His tongue slipping from the wetness mixing from his mouth and my coveted juices.  " I need you too ...I need it so bad for you want to cum all over my face". He said sternly, " I want it badly, so fucking bad.. baby ....I'm going to fucking make you cum so hard." Lifting his face for a breath. " It's so hot in here," I said with a whimpering gasp. I couldn't process these feelings I was having. My body felt as if it was going to explode. Muffled into pussy, he laughed. "It's about to get a lot hotter in a few seconds, my Luv, hold on." He spoke into my wetness.

  With his right hand, he covered the lips of my pussy, opening them with his thumb and pointer finger. " ahhh, there it is, my darling ohh it's fucking beautiful so...nice and hard," diving onto my clit, taking my swelling pearl in and out of mouth..moist wetness turned into sloppy sounds my juices mixed with his saliva as he lapped up and down. My clit so hard it was a tightness pushing pain, but such a pleasure it gave me. Almost to much pleasure. He pulled his face away from my now glittering and dripping pussy. His face, his glistening lips lifting closer and closer to my face. I could smell myself on him. I grabbed his face with each hand on either side of his precisely chiseled cheekbones, fingers tickled by his facial hair. Forcibly pushing my lips to his. " Ohh yeah, baby, you wanna taste yourself." "Yes.... Yes..." I moaned as I licked his plump juice covered lips.

  I sucked, I licked, the harder, the better. 
" God, your a dream," he moaned back. Running his fingers through my hair. Lifting his face from mine, lips smacked together, then opened as he circled his beefy silken lips with his tongue. Running his hands up and down my thighs now. As he leaned down, looking down at my feet. He placed his right hand on my ankle and slid his fingers up and down my leg, over my nude stocking. Lifting my leg in the air over his shoulder. Beads of sweat dripped down my face. As the thought of his mouth on me again made me feel faint. His lips softly in an upward motion, kissing my ankle, then my calf and onto my thigh. I was on fire.

  Licking my inner thigh over the lace of my garter stocking, with his meaty, thick, warm, and moist tongue flickering on my skin like a candle. Once again, he pressed his mouth against my pussy, covering it, then letting go. Teasing me.... " I'm feigning doll , but I'm enjoying watching and feeling your pleasure." Staring intently into my eyes. While his lips were buried in my pool of moisture," oooh I... ah uh oh, I can't take much ooh fuck more." I said breathlessly." Oh fuck yeah, my love  I.. want to taste your flow; you're so moist and slippery." He groaned.

I pushed his head back into my cunt, trying to take control. He spread my lips once again, now sliding his hot tongue inside of me. "Mmmmmmmm" he moaned. I jerked up from the vibrations. Slipping up, down around in circles, his tongue pulsating inside me. I started to feel a sense of overwhelming faintness. As he penetrated my pussy with his tongue in and out, he slid. His tongue was so thick; the girth felt so good sliding in and out of my pussy. Just fucking me with his tongue, leg still over his shoulder. Pulling out his tongue, flicking and sucking my clit again in a circle, up and down motion. "Your tongue can do so much at once." I said weakly.
" ahhMmmm" he moaned into my pussy again. Coming up for air. " No baby, your cunt tastes so good, I can't get it fast enough." He said in his sexy British accent. Looking into my eyes that are widening and rolling into the back of my head with such pleasure. He winks his left eye while he still has my leg now wrapped around his neck. With his left hand, he took his pointer and middle fingers tried to slide both into my pussy; it's contracting and to tight for his large fingers.

   Lifting his pointer finger to his mouth, sucking it. Making it wet, just then, he moans again loudly and with his plumped lips going into a puckered kiss shape. He leans back ever so slightly and spits onto my perfectly smooth pearl, now sliding his pointer finger into my hot, tight, wetness. "Oooooh," I let out pain and pleasure. While licking my inflamed clit. His face slid to the side, and his finger sliding in and out of me.

" Ohhh yeah fuck, doll, you're so good to me so tight, so moist, feed me those juices, give it all to me." He begged in a long-winded sigh. "You taste so fucking delicious, I plan on worship this fucking exquisite cunt all night long, I never wanna stop." Lapping my cunt harder and harder. While his pointer finger is sliding out and inside my pussy, he slides his middle finger up and down his tongue, getting it wet. Then entering it slowly into my already swollen hole.

Pulling his face away coming upwards. Face in line with mine. His eyes meeting once again with mine; without a flinch, he is still sliding his fingers in and out of me. " You're so fucking wet, baby," sloppy popping noises come from my dripping cunt "oh yeah, listen to that." staring so intensely and deeply into my eyes, with such a severe and fierce look.
" Tell me, baby, tell me, That I make you so wet, tell me how you love me fucking your perfect, pink, tight cunt with my fingers, tell me how badly you want me to make you cum." He says in a deep sexy voice. Sliding his fingers in deeper and deeper. "Ye ssss yess," I yell. " take me all in, baby, take me," I yell again.

Fingers interwoven in my pussy, leaning his face down again. Licking my clit faster and faster. I'm winded; I can't breathe. I'm gasping for air, for breaths. He's sending me into so sort of an out-of-body experience. My back starts to spasm, my hands gripping his hair tightly. My hips jerking up and down, rubbing my clit faster and faster up and down his tongue. His moaning gets louder and more frequent. Keeping up with my body movements, not missing a bead of juice.

I throw my other leg now with both legs over his shoulders, locking my ankles around his neck. I fiercely push his head into me, as he groans and growls roughly. Jerking motions start uncontrollably as if the most intense sense of pressure is building up. " oh don't stop, don't stop baby I'm gonna cum, oh fuck I'm gonna cum...sooo....hard.." breathlessly I say, " nmmm yeah baby , oooh fuck, oh yeah." He muffles.

The build-up is almost uncomfortable with his fingers sliding in and out feverishly. I take my hand and pull them out. Throw my head back in pure euphoria. Just as a gushing of sweet nectar juices come flowing out of my cunt like a waterfall. He dives his mouth as fast as he can to take it all in. Lapping the juices all over my pussy. Licking it all up like an ecstasy potion. " oh yeah baby, oh, it's so fucking good so sweet tastes so ohhh delicious ." He says while gently licking any leftover candy wetness.

He stands up with his cock stiff and bulging. With any of his facial hair shining from all my nectar. Sitting next to my almost limp body. I turn to him, and with my tongue and lips, I go over any part of his face that is sopping with my sweetness.

Grabbing a cigarette, he lights it, takes a long and hard drag. I take it from his fingers and do the same.

"Are you ready for more" he laughs softly, taking another drag of the cigarettes. In a stare, his eyes never leaving mine. " I am," I responded with great delight.. Now it's my turn to do the worshiping.