Tough Guy Part II

Without a bit of trouble or hesitation, he was on top of the quartz island counter with me. It was huge; I can't say I've ever seen anything like it. It was fit for a cooking and hosting king.  He glided his hands slowly across the countertop, sliding his fingers gently and gracefully as if he was playing the piano. He was so smooth, every aspect of him. He wants you to think he's uncomfortable, or that he isn't as confident as you think. But he is, it comes so naturally to him. I'm lost in the way he looks, moves, and speaks. His accent alone sends me into a frenzy of a million feelings at once.

   He slyly smiles, gazing up since his head is down a bit while he is looking at me. He rubs his fingers over his mouth and his chin.  " You, my love, you just keep knocking me off my feet! I'm in amazement of how just, bloody fuckin.... perfect. You said I am, how do you think I feel. This beautiful woman sitting with this awkward guy who has a few good moments." I laugh out loud, knocking my knees together and apart as I am facing him. He can get glimpses of my " magical " pearl. I throw my head back, still laughing. " I'm so so sorry," I gasp, trying to catch my breath for air in dramatic fashion.  "You, You awkward, FURTHEST thing from the truth!" I say, putting my hands in an I'm good gesture as if I'm playing a hand of blackjack.  He finds my giggling amusing; he isn't hurt by it or trying to convince me otherwise. He leans closer to me now on his knees, back arched in the air. Leaning in his right hand in a fist position on the countertop. His left hand, he touches my face, grazing the outline of my nose, my lips, and down to my neck. Where he is leaning in more, it's forcing me to go to the edge of the large rectangular countertop. My body facing him, still giggling, my legs are straight down longways across the top of the cold quartz. The lights are dim; they almost give off a golden glow. Which he looks fantastic in, but so far, I have yet to see him not look good.

  He tries to spread my legs with his hands; I tightly keep them locked together. " AYE...., Baby, show me that beautiful cunt, you can't hide from me now." He laughs with a gorgeous smile across his face. So flawless and joyful, I felt butterflies in my stomach. The good kind, but such bad timing.  " Comm'on now." I whimper sweetly back to him.  " I'm a bit self-conscious." He laughs loudly, mimicking me, " YOU SELF CONSCIOUS, no way." Laying his head on my calves, rubbing his hands up and down my thighs. He is still laughing; he starts licking my ankle with the tip of his tongue. Muffled, he asks, " Humor me, why are you self conscious?" He asks, still laughing. "Well, I realize that you just ate my pussy like I eat a cake, but you know." Leaning upward, placing my chin on my shoulder. " That your menstruating, on your period? Is that what is making you not open your legs to me to show me that fucking gorgeous cunt!" He says, looking up at me intensely. " Yeah," I reply. 
" Well fuckin stop, first of all, it's what makes you a woman, what gives me babies, what makes you.... God... so.......beautiful." Reaching his hand to my hair. I had my hair up in a clip. He removes it slowly, not to tug or snag. He's very chivalrous, unusually.  My hair flows down onto the counter. He sighs and puts his hand over his heart.

" Besides our mates, we keep a list in our wanker heads. Best and worst of. This is best and by far having you before and now during. There's a difference, of course, but it is what I'd imagine hunting prey feels like. When you finally get it." He says, retaking his large hands, slowly trying to spread my legs apart. " You get it, and it could drive you mad. The way your scent changes, it makes my arousal more intense now. The way you feel inside, FUCK, I have no words to describe how fuckin aye, intense it feels. How turned on you are by my shall we say openness. It's you, baby, you make me feel like this." He says with such conviction. All while kissing and licking my super sensitive skin of my thighs. I let him slowly open one leg at a time, still sitting up looking at him. At the same time, he is now licking playfully and biting my knees.

    With a rough upward motion with his thick, hot tongue, he entered slightly onto my thigh.
" Lay the fuck back down, open your legs and show me that beautiful cunt. That cunt that feels better than just about anything on this fucking godforsaken planet." He mumbled as he grazed my inner thighs with his tongue and fingers. Reaching up to my hips, kissing them softly with his plumped lips. The more he sucked, bit, and kissed, I swear they swelled more. Bare-chested chain dangling, he slides up my body until his eyes meet mine. We gaze for what seemed like two souls coming together again after a long absence from one another. His shoulders pumped up from holding himself over me as he pressed his lusciously pink lips onto mine. Sloppily kissing my lips, they are so salty and delicious I can't help but just lick them incessantly. His moaning starts getting heavy along with his breathing. Tongue lapping together inside my mouth inside his.

  Feverishly either one of us couldn't get enough. Grinding his hips in a circular motion onto mine, I pick up his groove very quickly and do the same. His cock is so hard; I can feel it every time presses deeper onto me. More and more urgent. He leans over to my neck, suckling on my clavicle bone up to my earlobe. Sucking gently and then licking softly and driving me into several fits of pure ecstasy. My moaning got wildly and louder with every breath he took onto my skin. I never craved a feeling like this. For it was all new emotions I was feeling for the first time.

Licking the nape of my neck, us breathing heavily. In complete synchronization, our bodies moved together to give us such intense pleasure. Brushing the hair away from my face, he stops grinding his body into mine. He reaches his lips to my forehead and kisses me gently, softly. I am still moving my body, trying to get him to come back to focus on being a " tough guy." I purr loudly into his ear while rubbing my fingernails all over his back. Our legs intertwined, as just our flesh was dancing.
"Tu es la femme la plus sexy que j'aie jamais rencontrée dans ma vie. Je vais faire de ma mission de Vous faire mienne pour toujours." He, in a low husky voice, whispers in my ear. He repeated it a few times. I understood he felt how sexy I was and how determined he was to make me his..... forever. " rien n'est pour toujours mon amour" I whispered breathily into his ear, which sent him into a frenzy—pushing my legs around his waist, staring into my eyes. He slightly sitting up, brings his fingers up to his mouth, slides his tongue all around them. He reaches his hand for my pussy playing with the inner lips and rubbing circles around my clit, getting it to engorge. Leaning his lips to mine, our tongues once again find ways of wrapping together like a perfect bow or a cherry stem, never closing my eyes, just watching his eyes being closed, I could only imagine what he must have been thinking—opening his eyes now interlocking with mine in a deep stare. I feel his hand go back down to his cock. Soaking his manhood with his saliva before sliding slowly into my dripping red rose petals.