Privacy, No Thank You

TOM'S POV :

As I stood there a few minutes cock in hand. With my other hand, I starting to graze her ankle that was peering from underneath the blanket. She first moved her hand in her sleep to her ankle to try to rid of the nuisance that was effecting her beauty sleep. What a fuckin beauty she is! Suddenly she opened her eyes looked at me standing at the edge of the bed. She closed her eyes and again opened them wider and slowly adjusted herself to see where and what I was doing. Her shirt slid down her shoulder, and her wildly hair danced around her like waves along the seashore. She smiled brightly at the sight of my hard cock, of me wanking myself. She loves to watch me pleasure myself. She says it makes her wet and weak. So I shall give her what she wants and what she has no idea she really craves.

I slide her away from the blanket she has on those so bloody eh sexy thigh high socks; I love rubbing my hands up and down the soft fabric that adorns on her luscious legs. As I did from the very beginning of meeting her, once again parted her shimmering legs, her sex uncovered while I move my hands towards her beautiful cunt. It's already glistening, begging for me to suck it, to fuck it, and for me to drink every last drop of her nectar.

  After a long evening of conversation with the other men, I am envisioning them having been inside the sensationally exquisite cunt that I worship. I begin inventing new things in my head to do to her that I hadn't done yet. I was ready if she was, or she was not. I didn't give a fuck if she was sleeping, half awake, half asleep. I didn't give a bloody ehell, about anything other than having my way with her. Not allowing her any control and not allowing her to stop me. We never fully established a safe word, but I would know when this very precocious beautiful woman was uneasy with anything I would do to her or with her. But I was filled with a jealous rage that I needed to make her beg to stay with me. No, if, and, or buts about it.

  I was wildly crazy for her! I was about to show her how her keeping this very valuable secret from me would cost her extreme pleasure and pain. Just watching her squirm as I gliding my hands up and down her legs, I could see her slit plumping, sparkling with her candy-coated juices. Parting her legs wider with my hands, she moans. It's the sweetest sound to me; when she purrs, she drives me mad, insane I could climax just from her sounds. So fuckin bloody sexy. Batting her eyes like a doll at me, moving her body and clenching her knees together at the top." You've been a very fuckin naughty girl." I say to her with fury in my stance. " Have I ?" she says, parting the way to her sex.
" Ahhumm!" I reply, saying nothing just watching her with the glow of the roaring fireplace. I would say it is the best way to describe how I am feeling inside. How bloody fuckin ehell jealous I was. Even though I had been emptying myself, physically, mentally, and emotionally with her for the past several days. Hmmm....

  Purring like a kitten, she takes her graceful hands down to her cunt; she takes her fingers and parts her lips. Showing me all her glory, bringing in her left hand to her mouth, sliding it in and out, getting her fingers moist. She grazes her clit with her fingers as I am as close to her that I can feel her heat. She moans as she softly encircles her moistened pearl. Illuminating from the fire and her nectar mixing together. " Fuck, you are so bloody fuckin perfect. Rub it for me, baby, I wanna see you nice and wet." I lean forward to where my face is resting on her knees. I take my hands and reach to her plump, delicious breasts, her nipples getting harder. I take each one into each of my hands. Tugging on them, pulling on them. Making her moan louder, the harder I pull, the louder she gets. Part of me wanted her to be vocal to be louder so that they would hear the pleasure I was bringing to her. That they would be jealous. Neither one has ever been able to make her evacuate her sweetness from her cunt as I have. That gives me one up. Cupping each breast into my hand, she stops sliding her fingers around her clit. Opening her legs as an invitation for me to move upward. I do this once to make her think she is in control.

I come closer to her breasts. I bury my face in between them. Sliding my tongue upward and downward from her throat to her breast bone. She moans softly as I place one nipple in my two fingers pulling and tugging in it. Making it ripe to the touch. I lean up closer to her mouth, placing my wet tongue onto hers. I suck her tongue; I graze it many times with both my mouth and tongue. Still hardening her nipples one at a time. She squirms and squeals in that high pitched tone that makes me go crazy. I want her even more if that's fuckin possible. I lean over to suck on each nipple. Leaning down to her breasts and flicking my tongue over her gumdrop pink nipples one at a time.

  Staring at her all while, intensely, raged, and hungry. I bring my hand to my mouth, spitting on it. Then bringing it down and covering her cunt with both mine and her wetness. Grazing my finger up and down her slit, sucking her nipple, biting it hard with my teeth. She loves it when I'm rough and hard; she says my crooked teeth make it feel even more intense. Her nipples are so sensitive, the slightest bite, nibble, and tug makes her flood. With my pointer and middle finger, I push aside her slick cunt lips and enter her. I don't allow for her moisture to give me more of a lubricant. She's so tight, so my long thick fingers make her startled. She isn't used to me not taking my time.

  With both fingers inside her tight cunt, her groaning. That she is doing in such a way, she's beings to gyrate her hips on to my fingers. Slowly she begins fucking them. I am sliding my fingers deeper inside of her, fucking her dripping wet cunt bring her closer to cumming, but I stop. I allow her to fuck my fingers, and she does, bloody ehell, how she's grinding her cunt on to my fingers. Gritting my teeth onto her nipples, she begins to move faster and faster, taking my fingers into her so deep. I can feel her pulsating and getting ready to release her nectar. I bit harder on her nipple as she tries to move my fingers from her gorgeous glistening cunt. I begin finger fucking her harder and harder. She can't move now cause I won't allow her to release; my teeth marks are imprinted on her nipples now I could make them bleed. I'm so fiery. Not taking my eyes off hers, occasionally, she loses focus from all the intense pleasure. She can't take it anymore, she tells me, she needs to cum, and she is screaming how she's going to cum so hard. That she needs for me to remove my fingers. I do so, and her liquid just flows like a waterfall out of her. I bring my face down to her cunt to lap up her juices. She grinds so hard into my face, my mouth, my lips, and my tongue. " Oh, Fuck, that was so amazing!" She says without much breath left in her. I lick her dry, she almost lifeless from such pleasure.

I get up, leaving her there almost suffering, still moaning and trying to catch her breath. I open the balcony doors and lean against the rail while having a much-needed smoke. She makes her way towards me, getting cooled off. Taking drags of my smoke. I lean into her hear, whispering how I love her taste, her tightness, her willingness to please me by cumming for me.

  In between inhales and exhales, I lean into her to kiss her plump lips. She bites down on my bottom lip, causing it to bleed. She grins wickedly at me, and I set back on fire.... Doors opened wide, both of us bare and naked. Glittering embers of fire surround us in color. I grab her chin with my hand, stare intensely into her eyes. Suckling the blood, she drew from biting my lip. I lean into her face,
" Drop to your knees, baby, and suck my big fucking cock. Now!" I say firmly. She flips her wild hair and drops to her knees in desperation to please me. Staring up at me, her red lips swallow the tip of my cock, in what will become the cock worship of the time I have been with her. I exhale deeply, as she in wave-like motions with her tongue slides around, up and down my cock. This is bloody fucking heaven. Her juicy lips suctioned to the sides of my hard dick, the sounds and lights of the city surround us. I'm slowly preparing myself for what I'm about to do to her next.