Come, I'll Carry You

Just as he leaned into my delicate pearl, I push his forehead back softly, with my foot. He sat back cock stiff; his head shakes side to side "tsk tsk hmmm... it's mine right now; I will do with it as I please. But I do enjoy your cock teasing." He says, tracing his fingers upwards to my upper thigh. Gazing toward my moistened womanhood, he bends his shoulders towards me. Oh, how his shoulder blades stiffing just made my knees buckle. Thank God I am sitting down. His face gets closer slowly; he enjoys watching me beg to squirm; that's why I tease in return.

  We play, I love that we play. I haven't been this way with any man in such a long time, I can even recall. Spreading his hands on the top of my knees, kneeling in front of me. Just as he did the very first time, he takes his fingers and rubs them over the small patch of hair; he's made clear I shouldn't manicure. His flavor savor, he calls it. Slowly and gently, he sways his fingertips over just that part of my flesh. "I'm memorizing how skin feels." He says to me. The intense look in his green piercing eyes, seeing right through to my soul. He leans his plump, fat, lips towards my glimmering pussy. Gliding his lips toward my petals, he envelops them both in this mouth; I groan with such fiery heat. Opening my blooming flower, dripping with dew of my sweet nectar. He licks his thick, sopping wet tongue over the patch of hair and continues to do this for many euphoric moments. I can just feel my cunt dripping down to his beard, that is driving me crazy he's so fucking sexy, so goddam intense. He's not performing oral sex; he is worshipping my cunt, the way it always should be. Taking his time devouring his mouth and tongue on every fold, every part of my ever so sensitive skin. Taking his hand that was holding my lips opened, he runs it in a tickling sensation on the back of my knee. I almost start convulsing from the pleasure of his gentle motions on my skin with his tongue or with his hand. Both are magic; his hands play me like a gilded, illuminating harp. Every string, every pull, I couldn't help but start tugging on my nipples, leaning down watching him, watching me. He moves away from my pulsating pearl, looking at me, pulling on my nipples, taking them into my mouth, biting them, licking them. His mouth wet and warm from my dripping pussy he leans up and intertwines his tongue with mine on each nipple, together like lacing up a corset milking my breasts and our tongues danced in a maze around my nipples. His tongue glides, and his mouth puckered as he takes them all into his mouth at once. Oh, God, he amazes me, even more, every time we are intimate. He smiles as he leans his face back down to me, and I quote him "perfectly wrapped gift." It just keeps on giving and giving.

His mouth fully covering my watering cunt, while he moistened warm tongue glides up and downward on my slit. My clit is so swollen; he can grip it with his teeth, awakening more of my senses. Occasionally he would close his eyes, or with them opened, I watched them roll into the back of his head in ecstasy, " Oh... fuckin Har...Low you taste so fuckin' good your juices are feeding my cravings, so sweet, so tart." He muffles into my glittering pussy. He moans and growls heavily, which those vibrations make it hard for me to contain myself to any degree. My legs spread wide apart, I bring them in closer and rest them on his heavily inked back. He moans with delight that he can fit his tongue deeper inside me, feeding my milky cream. That he just cannot seem to get enough of. Absolutely no complaints on my end. In slight tugs of my legs now wrapping around the back of his neck, pushing him in closer with my hand, pulling his hair. " You love me worshipping my beautiful cunt, don't you baby, Mmmmm..." He again staring so intensely at me, my heart starts to pulsate faster and faster. With every plunge into my sloppy wet pussy, he sucks the fold of my lips as he exits, sliding his tongue more gruffly now along my slit. With my clit in between his teeth, he, at the same time, glides his tongue in flickering motions. My legs begin to buck, for I am close to a gushing explosion. He has taught me how to hold my nectar until it gets to the point it is uncomfortable, so that when it just floods out of me. My orgasms are more intense and more than one in several moments.
That is always his favorite part. He continues to lap my pearlescent cunt; it begins, so flow my juices out slowly. Less than usual, but another intense orgasm happens while he slides his even more moistened tongue covered in my creamy nectar; I flood and gush while his mouth is suction around my pussy. I scream in such fits of pleasure; I can't contain how sensational it feels. " I wanna do it again!" I tell him breathlessly, "Please baby; I'm so selfish, I'm so nasty I want you to make me cum again" I whimper and beg as I sway my body from all the pleasure I am feeling. It's almost too intense! If that is possible.

" We still have time, my love; I don't want to wear you out just yet. But if you insist. Sliding his middle finger in my taut cunt, he licks his finger as he removes it and slides it back it. " FUCK, Bloody FUCK, you taste so good." He groans. His finger is a perfect length, a bit of girth, but I am to swallow him inside me. He hits my sweet spot that sends me out of control. He can't suckle, suck, fuck, lick, tug, fast enough for me to flood like a river, down his beard, down his chest. He leans back on his knees; he's covered in my juices shining, and shimmering in his beard, his chest hair, down to the hairline of his pelvic bones. Just a trail of my candy flowing on him. He rubs his chest with his left hand and tugs, then strokes his cock with his right hand. With my wetness covering his hand, from rubbing his chest, he brings his hand to his mouth and licks it. Facing me, taking now his fingers and placing them in my mouth. I suck on them with delicacy, allowing my smooth, plump lips to take in one finger at a time and bringing them in from tip to knuckle while flicking my tongue and suckling on them at the same time. He moans, loud and louder, with each plunge of his fingers in my mouth. I get down onto the floor in front of him, still nursing his fingers. I lean upon my knees, he still stroking his cock, biting his lip in expectation of what I plan to do next. Which was lean into his face and nibble on his chin, my nectar covering his chin beard hair; I licked it dry. He growled a lot during my kisses and plunging my tongue into his mouth to make it insanely intense, grazing my tongue down his neck, the nape of his neck, down to his chest. I licked his shoulders, sucked on his nipples, pulled them tightly into my fingers. It drives him crazy.

   Leaning down to take his girthy, thickness into my mouth, he stops me. Kissing me passionately for several minutes, his tongue entering slowly in between my lips into my mouth to find my tongue. His lips once again enveloped mine. I opened my eyes for a moment, and he was staring at me. His eyes had words floating through them; I never closed my eyes again. We just kissed as we stared so deep into each other. I pulled away, whispering how I want to suck his delicious succulent cock. He smiled as he dropped his hand from his cock, placing it on the back of my neck. SO HOT when he directs me. Which he gladly and generously gave me my fill as his sensational thickness emptied sweet, creamy milk into me. Swallowing all of its warm, slippery consistency down my throat along with his cock. He jerks his hips from as he says to much pleasure, his tip has become sensitive as I enfold the extra skin to not miss a morsel from him.

   We finally cleaned up ourselves to leave the bedroom, to leave the apartment, to get lost in the City for the afternoon. The last one we will share for who knows, Even if we ever will share another one. These moments are intensely playful. We just can't keep off each other no matter where we are upon returning later. No one was home; I went into the bedroom to remove some of my clothes. As he makes it very clear that now he wouldn't and couldn't wait to have me wrapped around his face again and his love for entering my backside.

Those white velvet panties he bought me that I wore all day. He reminds me that they belong to him as he tugs them down off my backside with his left hand. And he was slapping my cheek with his right, worshipping and loving when my "arse," as he says, bubbles and flows like a wave to take him into the deep sea.

 And he was slapping my cheek with his right, worshipping and loving when my "arse," as he says, bubbles and flows like a wave to take him into the deep sea