Paris by Moonglow

TOM'S POV :
  All the shit connections and missed phone calls just I fuckin had enough. I had enough of her sarcastic humor as if she had no heart for me. One moment she's telling me how much she missed me, how much she missed me being inside her.  I melted when she told me how she loved me. When I cut off contact, I don't do it because I wanted to I 1. I had no choice, and 2. I bloody aye fuckin wanted her to take some time before I make the next move. I knew I'd find her; she's well known now that I've had to track her down. Although I admit I did have a " friend" keep an eye on her, was it shite of me, yeah but my plan involved her in the long run. I felt alive with her; I am not the type that is so confident all the time; even on sets when I have been naked, I accept this is who I am. I don't look at myself as a fuckin sex cymbal, but fucks sake with her, I am never afraid of who I am or might be. As for her, she truly is the most beautiful woman I have ever met, encountered, been with; just kissing her is a dream. All-time stops for " Tom Hardy" she makes me feel the world could end, and I wouldn't give a fuck as long as if I was with her. How could that be wrong? How could any of what I am feeling be possible? Does she feel this way too? I have to bloody fucking find out.

When I learned she was going to Paris Fashion Week; I had people find her plans for the coming weeks. When she arrived, I had specific requests for the hotel staff. Things that I wanted to be placed in her room so she would be yearning for me when I came. As I did a little after her. I admired her incognito from afar when I no longer could take just watching her. I got my way into her hotel suite, waiting as long as I had to. So I could see her gorgeous face. She wasn't hard to spot; I would rage inside when I saw other men looking at her. I knew that look; I had that look for her. She, as usual, seemed unbothered.

  When I finally heard her card key in the door, I waited to light my cigarette. I know she was in shock when she saw me. I once again was in awe of her in another gown that made her look breathtaking. I had to cover my heart. It would break if she didn't feel the same for me. She's an endless book, every new page I learn little from her. I yearn to learn more. I couldn't help but stare at her silhouette, turning on the light after I asked her to come closer to me. The moonlight shining through the drapes made her look majestic. I fell all over again. But I right now needed to taste her. That beautiful cunt, how the very droplet of her nectar feeds my fix. I brought her closer to me, not caring about her handmade lace stockings ripping them to have access to her sensational pussy. In front of me, glistening and begging for my tongue, I wasted no time in making her cum for me, at least four times. How I missed her gushing cunt, her taste, I was high from her the best high yet. She followed suit by banter, and it was cut down when she dropped to the floor in front of me after we ravaged one another against the wall, feeling nothing for the room next door.

  On her knees, pulling my briefs down, my cock engorged and erect. She helps me lift each foot out one at a time, her throwing them on the heap that is her Mugler couture gown, she makes me aware. Smiling that fucking gorgeous smile. The veins in my cock, are perfectly sculpted, sliding on her lips protruding through my foreskin. I allowed myself just to stare at her. She looked up at me, grinning sheepishly. "It might not take a very long, baby, just a start to a long night." I laugh nervously since I'm a little bit, shall we say, intimidated that it won't be as she had hoped. I know how she enjoys cock worshiping.

As she takes my hardness, her hands and flicks the tip of her slithering tongue, pulling down my foreskin. Gliding her tongue with a long piece of saliva, " FUCK Harlow, FUCK God, your so sexy with my cock in your hand. Slide it in, baby, take me, I can't wait to feel your mouth on my cock." She grins up at me. "This is my show, my darling tsk..tsk patience..." She says, taking the head of my cock in her mouth, grazing my hand down my shaft, and her to my throbbing balls. It became a joint venture. I groan loudly slow then faster as she slides my thickness in between her lips and the palm of my hand.

  Purring and whimpering as she takes me further into her mouth, back into her throat. She drives me fuckin crazy. Aye, I try to throw a loop to her by thrusting my cock deep in her throat. I assumed once again, she would be unable to take me all in, but she was unfazed, and I was bloody fuckin impressed. I continued to fuck her mouth with my pulsating cock; it wouldn't be long before I would cum. She knew all of my spots; She knew what I liked even before I knew. As she stared upward at me and then backed down to my cock my hands going from my waist to her hair. Suddenly she pulls me out of her juicy mouth and with all her saliva forming such wetness, So fucking raunchy and hot. She licked the tip of my cock. Foaming beads flowed down my shaft, and I moaned even louder; I was so close, and she decided she wanted to do something different, something she I surmise thought I might enjoy, fuck she knows me so well.

As she slid my cock inward, then pulled it out, suctioning it tightly. I let out a growl that the next room for sure heard it all. Followed by the intense pleasure and a groan just as I'm ready to cum, she pulls my cock out fully and allowed me to cum all over her face, which dripped down to her décolletage, letting my cock go. I place my hand gripping my girth, sliding my hand upward so that all of my nectar was filling my hole, just for her to lick like a good girl. " Fuck, you're so naughty, my fucking little slut." I say as she gulps down my hot thick creamy load down her throat. She was begging me for more. In that innocent whimper, she does that drives me insane in a good way. She didn't seem phased or uncomfortable with my dominant action. So I then slapped her luscious lips with my moist thickness. she moans loudly, " Oh fuck bloody fuck, your so good to me, my little fuckin whore." As she leans up, I grab her throat, softly enough that I don't want her to feel harm. "Harder," she moans as I glare at her, slightly puzzled, but going with it, I tense my hand around her throat. I lead her to the balcony, where I press her against the iron fencing. Still with my hand around her throat. That is dripping with my thick load. " You look so beautiful wearing me," I say to her with a grin as I take my moist tongue and lick her from between her sensational breasts to her cheeks, not leaving a speck of my cum on her face and neck.

  Leaning into her neck, I suck and bite, sliding my hand down to her wetness. Placing my middle finger on her clit, and circling. Taking mu finger back up to my mouth, tasting her. Ugh, my addiction, she is my weakness, by far the greatest one. I moisten my finger getting it wetter to enter her already swelling pussy. Aching to be inside of her, any part of her. We lock lips and kiss as lightning flashes above us. It's a small terrace, with the Eiffel Tower in the background, the fresh, breezy Paris Spring air on my bare skin, and the heat from her body is nothing short of heavenly.