Weary

Above him, I stare As I rest my hips, my legs, and my glimmering pearl. The aloofness of me not allowing him to enter my moist core frustrates him. He grunts, growls, and bucks his hips slightly. I surmise it was his way of not liking I'm in control. He grips my wrists on either side of us. " Aye you, naughty girl, you dirty, girl.. you're gonna make me beg, aren't you?"  Taking his right hand up to my cheek. Grazing it feverishly.

I take my hands to free them from him altogether. I rest the palms of my soft hands onto his hairy chest. Placing them side to side, pushing down to feel his reaction. " Love, aye, "grabbing my hand and putting it over his heart. "Feel that, feel my heart beating so fast, feel it, baby, that's you, God baby, what you do to me. I'm chuffed; I'm out of words." Staring intensely into his eyes. I'm a squat position I lift myself into, Lifting my hand over my lips. Tracing my fingers over each part, each curve of my lips. I lick my fingers, Enough to moisten my palms. I reach down at his stiff shaft I slide my hand in circled soft but quick in motion. His engorged cock is filling out more as I glide the thick-skinned tip of his member. He's so warm, with a bruiting facial expression on his face. " Fuck love, oh fuck, my love; this feels so oh god, so good.

    His cock slides into my fiery core. In a slight up and outward motion. I lift my hips, so just the tip of his dick is inside me. Then rocking my hips in a complete circle around and backward. He moans in ecstasy. I glide my moist pussy down onto his rock hard cock.  He grunts as he starts pushing his staff inside me. Then pulling it out with my wetness making itself known. The sounds of my cunt slurping his cock, melodically like a perfectly composed symphony. We move together as if it's natural to us. The comfort of his girth pushing inside me was enough to make my pussy drip outside and onto him. He placed his hand underneath my grabbing his cock, wrapping it up and around in his hand. Then sliding his hand over my now juice flowing out of my pussy, lightly at first, droplets of nectar. When he circled my clit with his thumb, he once again made me cum like a wave floating on the sand side. Seafoam juice covered palm, he reaches to his mouth and licks it in strokes with his fat tongue. " Mmmmm," he moans in delight. As I am weak and weary from just having another mind-blowing orgasm. He's grunting louder now as I reach down to his pulsating cock soaked from my wetness. I grope and curl my wrist in a few swift motions. Still squatting over him. Groaning deeper and deeper. " Look at me, baby!" I say to him with firmness to my breathy voice. Barely able to keep his eye open, he stares intensely into my eyes as he probes his cock slightly into my pussy. He groans, " I'm gonna cum!!!" I pull him out as he squirts his creamy, milky cum all over my already dripping wet pussy. He grabs my face to his and plunges his tongue into my mouth, curling his tongue with mine.

Lips locked him leaning up, and I leaning down. We entangle our mouths for moments. I feel his cock dripping with his hot stickiness on my glittering slit. With our creamy hot fluids mixing as he grins his hips with mine.

Lifting me and flipping me on my back. He lifts my legs over his heavy shoulders, leans down to my throbbing sliver of our wetness. In long upward motions with his thick tongue, he sips up our nectar. "Ooooohhmmmm," he moans into my cunt. Vibrations sending me into upward movements onto his tongue. Sliding it in and out of my moist slit, just enough to enter my drenched core. I moan and stare down as I watch him devour every last drop of my swollen cunt. I'm so turned on overheating from watching him enjoy with certainty and yearning of the product of our love for each other mixed together.

   Arching his back coming upward. My legs spread across his shoulders. He dips the head of his cock into me. Deep and deeper, he plunges. He gets lost inside my cunt fucking me hard and slow then faster. Feeling his sack banging against my pussy. "So fucking tight, I need to get deeper inside you. I so need it. I need to feel you deeper, ohhhh. " he whispers for all his strength is focused on his not exploding his milky fiery love inside me.
" ohhh baby, oh Tom, deeper as I push my hips down and up as he sinks deeper into me. I, in turn, wrap my thighs so tightly around him, I am able to turn him, so I'm back on top. Straddling his cock, grinding my hot pink tight cunt, just swallowing it in my wetness.
" Mmmmhmmmaohhh FUCK baby feels so good, ride that cock." Feverishly pumping his dick into me. Leaning my face to his grisly chest. Bare skin, gliding it on his while I whip my hair around and on him. He groans loudly
" You're so fuckin sexy, baby, the way you grind that delicious cunt on my cock, my fucking heart is gonna explode too." He said while I look into his eyes. Licking his lips, the slippery and sloppy moistness sliding on his staff. Leaning down to bit his nipple as I grind my hips into his. He jumps and growls as I bite the tip of his nipple hard. " Baby, I'm gonna come inside you, I wanna fill you up so fucking much ohhhh yeah ohhhhh." He groans louder and louder. " Cum TOM, CUM inside my cunt, let me take you all in, all of you. Resting my pussy positioned enough to allow him to slide his cock up and down my slit. Then sliding his member engorging fierce and quick. He says nothing, no words I can understand. He goes into almost as trance as his cock begins to pressure inside me. The pressure building up and me forcing him into me. I can feel him pulsing and his hot buttery goodness filling up my cunt. I throw my head back, turning slightly to my right, him still draining his creamy load into me. I cup his balls in my hand, massaging them and then tugging on the skin. Once again, he begins to convulse and buck his hips, his thick cock into my cum soaked pussy filling me up again. "OH FUCK BABY, I'm about to pass out fuck" He grabbing my hips as I grind onto him. Kissing him passionately, resting my hands on his chest now. Twisting and curling of our tongues, lips slipping on and off of each other.

I lift myself off his still erect cock. He's breathing heavily and short. " You are fucking amazing woman." He half-laughing while trying to catch his breath. " I have no words." He grabs his stiff cock, " Oh, so good, the best I've ever had." He gasps. I just lay there still throbbing, still pluses of electrifying pleasure coming over me in waves.