Ride with me

The estimated arrival time was 2:54 pm. Wasn't as far as I had expected. Inhaling his cigarette deeply. Blowing puff around him and out the window on exhale. I look down at his thighs, thick but lean. His build is nothing short of perfect. He did everything with such ease. But he's told me he isn't as comfortable as people think he is. I could see what he meant, but for me, he was a dream.

" Friends found me this place; it's seemed as it will suit your needs." He says side smiling at me. He drives well for someone not from the States. He turns on music, singing the words here and there. He seems a bit antsy on the ride. Small talk ensues.

" So, yeah, ok," he says out loud, " I need it." As he takes his right hand of the steering wheel. Brings it to his mouth and slides his middle finger up and downward to moisten it. Sexy as hell, I'm thinking to myself.... "Show me, baby, lemme see your gorgeous cunt." he says intensely. I lift the bottom of my dress to nothing on underneath. He glanced over, groans loudly. " So fucking beautiful, it's the most beautiful cunt I've ever seen." With that, he slides his middle finger into my slit.

  Gliding circling his thick finger around my wetness. "MMMMM, yes," he growls. Lifting his finger to his lips, sliding it into his mouth. " mmmmmmm" he moans as he's soaking his finger again after enjoying my candy sweet nectar. Tom placing his finger inside the lips of my glimmering pussy. He plunges his finger, pushing through the girth inside me. " OHH FUCK, baby, so tight around my finger.contract on me, suck it in. I clench my muscles around his finger. He moans louder and louder. I start sliding upward and downward on his finger, fucking it for him. "Feels so good," I breathe out heavy. I'm slipping his finger out and in. "Cum cum baby," he moans. I can see his thickness in his joggers. He presses his trainer onto the pedal, going faster, then slowing. Encircling my clit while he's fingering inside me. Hitting my spot impeccably. I thickly milk his finger with my cum. He smiles as I'm literally feeling all life sucked out of me from orgasming hard. I recline my seat back open the window. I can hear the rain swishing on the tires from the drenched highway.

   We can't keep our hands off each other. He's either holding my hand or my hand on his thigh, rubbing my hand on his neck and back. He stretches and moans that it feels good. My hand on his neck, stroking my soft skin in circles to ease his tension. As we drive further north, away from the crowded city. The temperature drops, the altitude is higher. The raindrops are turning into crystal snowflakes that glitter our ride to our destination.

   The trees are all that surrounds the road to the house. The sky darkens all different shades of color, but. It is quite magical in the rain or snow. As we pull up the driveway, that's gated. Warm white lights surround the outside like a faerie wonderland. I'm lost in my imagination, forgetting for a moment, who, what, where, and how. I'm in awe of the rustic house, the surroundings, and the warmth it gives. A welcoming that was so inviting as if I was going to walk into a glowing, luminous forest. He looks over at me and smiles as wide as mine own. Just from my reaction to this dream, he is making a reality.