Tough Guy

I took a few more sips of wine and took his glass and refilled it. I walked slowly out of the pool. I had begun to feel a bit strange, emotional wise. He grabs his glass and the bottle I left on the counter. He, too, refills his glass. The quartz island in the kitchen was all that was keeping distance between the two of us—bringing the glass up to his lips—the stem in between his pointer and middle finger cupping his hand on the beginning of the stem. We weren't drunk, we were maybe a bit buzzed, but I felt mine wearing off when the mere mention of something real outside these walls was spoken of. I got anxious. I don't know why, but I just did.

  He picked his glass up; then, he proceeds to walk towards the downstairs linen closet and grabbed two fluffy brand new what seemed like towels. As I leaned against the island, my back to it. Staring at the fire, the sparkles, the glittering effect it gave off. He wrapped the towel around my shoulders. While he wrapped him around his waist. Covering up that coveted beautiful cock of his. How lucky I felt to be experiencing it in so many ways.

  Jovial and jokingly, he is making up silly rap songs trying to get my attention. I eventually tear my eyes from the fireplace. Where I move my eyes from his feet all the way up to his plump lips, they do make me quiver with ecstasy. They are perfect up close. There is nothing more attractive about a man than the way he allows words to come out of his mouth, to speak with his lips. He could either say very little, and it will stay with me for hours, days now it's been. Or he could act like some immature movie star that feels he's got it coming to him. Not once did he make me feel that way.

"AYE LOVE, whatcha thinking about? you seem so lost in thought." He says deeply. " You...just how perfect you are," I say with a sweet smile on my face—pulling on his neck chain.
" You're different then what I thought you would be. I love the aggressiveness; I don't ever feel uncomfortable. Then I love how you make love to me. How we become one person, it's on a mystical level." I say. He nods his head in agreement, mumbles an ahhha, and ahmm.

" So what are you saying, you want me to be more forceful and less loving? I can't turn my real feelings off like that. I either want to fuck you or make love to you. It depends on what I am feeling for you at that particular moment." He stammers but with sure confidence. He has such an heir about him. It's so apparent how he exudes it. It is one of the many sensational traits he has.

" Right now, looking at you naked, the towel around your shoulders. But just enough of you is showing for me to be aroused. You leaning against the counter, smiling that sexy devilish smile. Makes me want just to throw you on top of that counter and fuck you ." He says close to my face touching my hair, placing it behind my ear. His breath is so rough; when he gets excited, he tends to be more raspy and breathy in his speech. " Yeah, is that really what you want?" I say gruffly, pulling again on his neck chains. Bring him closer to me. Our lips lock in a sloppy wet saliva dripping kiss. My towel drops to the floor, his still barely around his waist. Pulling his fat, thick lips from mine, he places his rough but soft hands around my waist, then gliding his palms across my hips. Pushing his face into my neck. " No!" He says in a tough tone, " this is what I fucking I want! YOU! All of you as deep as I can go inside you!" Lifting me onto the island countertop. Pushing and pulling me into the right position. He yells for the music speaker to play a playlist he made. As he pulls me forward that my knees are bent on either side of me. My cunt is swollen even more, so in this way of him placing me. He bends down slightly, putting his hands and arms underneath my ass, holding me into a comfortable posture.  " Aye, so fucking beautiful this cunt." He says, grabbing it with his entire hand covering all of my dripping wetness. Standing up straight, he puts his damp palm up to his face. Smelling it as if it were some magical plant that's the scent is so awaking to the senses that it makes you high—taking his tongue, gliding it gently up, down to his mouth, licking and lapping it. Plunging back down to my glistening pearl, he proceeded to admire how perfect it is, how delicious it tastes. Worshiping my cunt was what he loved, how it has become, as he stated, a drug, and a new addiction. Licking my pussy as if he hadn't or weeks. Rough then hard, biting my clit to the point I would purr and squeal wildly in euphoria. It drove him more insane, more intense about getting as deep as he could into my pussy. Pleasuring me til, I shook intensely.

  " So fucking deliciously good, ohhhhhh,mmmmmm." he moans into my pussy, " just so fucking good aye love." I lean up to watch his plump thick pink tongue sliding up and down my slit. Then when he would bite and pull my clit with his teeth. Just watch his gorgeous face lost in my pussy, groaning with such pleasure. I couldn't help myself but release all the intense pleasure I was feeling, squirting my juices into and unto his face. He feverishly shook his head back and forth, not to miss a morsel. He wasn't one to let anything of mine go to waste. As I laid back, catching my breath. His hot tongue still sliding and sucking the wetness that streamed from my pussy. Creamy and pinkish in color, he could have cared less, having my vulnerable womanhood discoloring and dripping on his face, lips, and tongue. He came up to my face. Intensely he grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face closer to his. I placed my hands on either side of his grisly stubbly face and began to lick, suck, and kiss him wildly. " God," he yelled, " I fucking love you, all of you baby, aye, you have and will drive me fuckin mad.."

   With that, I stopped him from speaking by just intertwining my lips with his. For what seemed like a lifetime, but it was beginning to come to an end sooner or later. I will either leave or tell him the truth. I haven't decided which one yet. I mean he's a movie star? What good could come of this? One thing I did know for certainty is that he did love me; he meant it when he said it. I could feel it all over my body, in my mind, and my heart.