Dream like State

TOM'S POV :

  You either plan for moments like this, or they just happen

You either plan for moments like this, or they just happen. As an actor, I am trained for moments, spur of the moment changes, quick-thinking wit. But nothing could have possibly prepared me for what would happen next. It was nothing like I had planned in my mind; she was in her way, guiding me by the way she moved. How her eyes would see my soul. I cannot bloody fucking say I enjoy or delight in feeling vulnerable; with her, I didn't cover up and hide behind a character I liked better than myself. I was just me, and now for several hours, she and I have engaged in some of those most intimate moments. Not just sex wise but emotional and what I was I fuckin feeling. It didn't take me long to fall for her. It was easy; I recall hearing that a few times this past evening, now we are into the wee hours of the next morning. I'm not tired, and I am thinking I am up for her challenge, the challenge of men and or women she has been with. I haven't asked, nor has she, I'm not too curious to find out at the moment, or I might lose my nerve. I'm already intimidated as fuck. She sat on one of the couches, a robe covering her but off her shoulders. I want to capture this moment in a photograph. How her lipstick is still on and glimmering red. Gives her an ethereal, mystical goddess-like quality with her long wavy bold blonde hair. Her eyes are hazel, but with the flicker and glow of the lighting, they look like gold coins, sparkling like champagne. I headed into the bedroom, grabbed linens off the bed, and carried them outside. I moved things around, so we had a lovely place to lay and look at the endless sky, the glittering stars, the colors of light off the buildings. The height of the floor dulled the sound we were on, and any sounds you did hear to me sounded like a lullaby. I covered the balcony flooring so we wouldn't be cold. There wasn't enough space for us to play, to touch, to kiss on the couches.

Sitting on the bed linens, robe still covering me slightly. She gets up off the couch after several moments of me worshiping her core and her magnificent ass with my tongue. With that she drops her draped ever so sensually robe onto the balcony floor. Standing there completely naked illuminating light glistens off her body. She is perfect; the flickering flameless candles, the lightings from some of the other buildings surrounding us, make her glow. She radiates light alone with just herself but covering her. I could have wept at her feet; I had some bloody fucking spiritual blow out at the moment, just her standing over me.

  I opened my robe for her to see all of me. She sat down onto my lap with her gorgeous legs wrapped around my waist. I could feel her heat; I was searching for her aroma, licking her neck, tasting her sweet honey skin. I had to nibble and bite her; I loved it when she squirmed and sexily squealed that I could cum just from the sound of her. All these thoughts are running through my mind, trying to stay in the moment. Not trying to think anything over than what the fuck could she feel like wrapped around my cock. I managed to turn her onto her back; my engorged staff was just getting stiffer and stiffer. I inhale her skin on the nape of her neck; the way she moans drives me fucking crazy. Our naked bodies pressed on top of one another while sticking her tongue in between my lips. Now she tastes like cherries; I cannot help myself but moan, groan, and growl as she starts grinding her hips into mine. I am moving mine to match her rhythm, whispering in her ear while sucking on her earlobe, how I want to make love to her.

  Grabbing her hands within mine, I want control here! Placing both our hands over our heads. Her breasts are so beautiful full, firm, and nipples like gumdrops. I nurse them like a meal; each one tastes even sweeter than her delicious and gorgeous cunt. Grinding my hips deeper into her, my cock sliding on its own upward and downward against her swollen slit. Fuck, it feels so fucking amazing, I keep telling her. As I stare intensely into her golden eyes, she begs for me to fuck her with my cock. I tease her about while I lean down to taste her nectar again. Making sure her cunt is ready to devour my cock. She sure seems like it. I couldn't imagine I could feel anything more sensational than her saying my name. In her perfect accent!. Until she and I couldn't contain ourselves any longer. I was ready to plunge into that beautiful fucking cunt, but just barely the tip fit. Folding down my extra skin, sliding my hand up and down my cock after spitting on it and making it wetter. This time my thick, hard cock, I slid in slowly. Oh, bloody fucking hell did it feel even more outrageous than I was conjuring in my mind. I, with such slight motion, I entered her core a little bit at a time. She was so fucking tight; her pussy was so wet.

  I glided my hard rod inside her deeper and deeper, each time she moaned, whimpered, even called out my name several times. I could feel her wetness just flowing all around my staff, with ever motion inward and outward; I could hear how wet she was. She kept telling me how wet I was, making her how she was just going to fucking gush all over my cock. Which when she did, I did, but I'm only human, and I shot my thick load inside her pussy. She came again; now it was just glistening out of her, my cum, her cum. I usually wouldn't have, but I went for what I felt would turn her on more. I glided myself down to her wetness. The folds of her cunt, creamy and milky. I sopped her up all the mixtures of our juices flowing out of one body. As I worship her royal-like pussy, I felt her contracting around the tongue, and not shortly after she came again, this time, I was ready. Ready to take it all, all the offering of her precious sugary nectar she would be willing to share. FUCKIN AHELL it tasted so good, I got my fix. I was so high naturally off of her.  I plunged my still erect and engorged cock into her dripping, sopping pussy. She high as I am, I can see it in her eyes as she rocks her head back and forth while I am filling up her cunt again. For the moments are still very much with me, I, for these past few days, have felt as if I have been in a dream-like state. Not sure if she is real or not. But she is very much real, the way she made love back to me. Staring into my eyes, kissing me at times when it felt as if it were only her and I left on the bloody fuckin planet.

  I wanted to fall asleep inside her, on top of her. I couldn't help myself at what point can I probe into her mind, her heart, and her soul. I planned to run away with her. But she had other plans as the sun started to peek through. In the bedroom, on her bed. She rode me, rode my stiff shaft, and did things to me that the pleasure of it if that was even possible, was too much for me to handle.