Territorial

I didn't know where this was all leading, but it was he who became dominant. He wanted to show me he was in complete control, that he had ownership of me. That he owned all the most intimate parts of me. He has taken me to ecstasy, has brought my body to experience things I never have. He was not going to let me forget that as if I ever could. No other man in my life would be able to have such succession with me as he has, and in such a short time.

  Flooding my core, as only he could, with just his pointer finger entering me. He wasn't rough, but he wasn't gentle. He was sitting over me, watching as his finger moistened with each thrust and pull. Creamy nectar filled his fingertip, bringing great pleasure to his face because he knew what spot to press to have me ultimately bowing at his feet. Convulsions in waves of euphoria washed over me as I gushed my juices all over the bed. He didn't lean down for a morsel or a dropping that I had so generously spilled for him. He just brought up his finger to my mouth, making me taste my wetness. His cock is fully aroused; he grabs my backside and flips me over. "Get on all fours!" He demands I do not hesitate. He slides his hand up and down my backside. Slapping it and making it bubble in motion. He grabs the back of my neck again. Positioning me for his liking. With a swift motion of his cock sliding up my slit, he glides down and enters me. He doesn't take his time, plunges deep into my core. Sliding and gliding me up and down his thick shaft. Wetness causes for slippery penetration, his cock so deep inside me he's hitting my spot again. The pressure of his girth and the friction sends me into tension. He won't pull out his cock, while I am quickly ready to evacuate all my nectar. I beg him to exit me, but he keeps pounding my cunt, harder and deeper. I am going to explode. "ooh; GOD.... this is too much, please, TOM, I NEED TO Let it out!" I am gasping for words. "Then cum all over my cock, do it, I'm not pulling out, force it if you have to." Pounding his cock, I can feel his sac bouncing off my dripping pussy. Reaching around and grabbing my breast with one hand and the other on the back of my neck. Forcing my back into a lower arch. Giving him more depth and I more discomfort from needing to excavate my candy sweetness. Tugging on my nipple softly at first, then harder, and harder he pulling. I whip my head in circles, my hair grazing his face as he takes me so deep from behind. Gyrating his hips further into me, grinding and getting so lost in my juicy wonderland. Bringing his hand down from my breast, he grabs my cunt in his hand, cupping it with his palm. Allowing my nectar to flow onto his hand. Taking his hand up to my mouth, still thrusting in and out of my sopping wet cunt. Covering my mouth with his hand. I feverishly licked it like a kitten with its first taste of milk. He growls loudly into my back. Taking his hand down again, now opening the petals the folds of my skin. Pushing his hips as deep as he can fit into my tight pussy, which quickly opens to envelop all of him. Holding onto my glimmering pearl. He moans, " THIS IS MY FUCKIN CUNT!" I hiss as he pulls out teasingly and plunges back in.

  "Tell me, baby, tell me how this is my fucking cunt, tell me how I own this cunt, all mine and no one else's" As I am nearly lifeless and weak, he holds me up and bounces his cock right into my sweet spot. " oh Tom it's your cunt, all yours, I want it all to be yours." I squeal and squirm. " You're to cum all over my cock, with that fuckin delicious cunt that belongs to me. I'm gonna fill you with mark, my ownership. It's all mine now." Feeling me contracting, he roughly pounds his dick several quick times, and within seconds he was emptying his salty thickness inside me as I gush at the same time. Fucking mind-blowing orgasm. I was spent; I had nothing left. I had cum so hard. He pounded me so hard; I was sore, but a sensational kind of sore.

I turn over, laying on my back, He falls to the side of me. Looking at me, with those jungle green bedroom eyes. His lips plump like an apricot. Soft and sweet, I lean in to kiss him. ''Mmmmm, that was amazing!" I say to him breathlessly.
Positioning himself over me, leaning down his chiseled face, beads of sweat formed on his forehead. He presses his lips to my mouth softly; I make him wait a few seconds, teasing his tongue before we intertwine our moist hot tongues together. Grinding in a circular motion into me. His cock is still hard, now nuzzling his face into the nape of my neck.
" The thought of someone else entering you, bringing you to such intensity of an orgasm and or orgasms I can't handle it." He says with a sensitive tone. He entered into another character, sliding his tongue over, under, in between, sucking, suckling my neck, then to my breasts. Leaving me moaning with great pleasure. Losing his mouth with mine, I feel his hand reach down, grabbing his engorged thickness. His fingers spreading my universe opened for him to explore, but explore in a way only he could. Entering my warm succulent core slowly, our lips locked together. He takes my right hand into him while holding to his heart. Opening my eyes to see his looking into mine. We were having some kind of a mystical experience with him gliding into me.

  The feelings and emotions I started to feel as he dipped himself further into me. I so intensely stared back at him, as I felt overwhelmed with the emotion of how softly he gliding in and out of me, how he moved so melodically within me. Tears streaming down my face, for I have never in my life experienced anything like becoming one with another person. Pulling his lips from mine, he proceeded to kiss the tears washing down my face, cleansing me once again as only he could. Whispering that I loved him and how much I was exposing myself to at this moment being so vulnerable with him. He pulled his face from mine, letting me see his eyes swelling with beads of water. Only for a moment did I see this of him. He placed his face back into my neck, rubbing his lips over each teardrop that fell from his eyes. For this moment was priceless, award less, it was us becoming not only one making love but being able to feel each other's emotions. We couldn't explain it. We could only feel it. As we moved with tenderness and adoration, we came together. Passionately kissing, eyes wide opened.

As the afternoon turned into night, and night turned into the early morning. We spent every moment together, never bringing up the inevitable. The weather was clearing, and the time is drawing closer. The time for me to wake up from this nothing short of a magical dream and head back into my reality.