Wonderings and Answers

TOM'S POV :

  I laid in bed next to her, my arm under her side and my other arm under her neck. I was so close to her; I could feel her heart beating. With her skin so soft and glowing from the fireplace and the candles, we scattered around the bedroom. Aye, she truly looked like some mystical being. When we left the house earlier, we found ourselves wandering the streets and one another. I bloody couldn't keep my hands off her. She was wearing this sexy short ruffled skirt, and she drives me insane when she wears thigh-high anything. But fishnets, fuckin elle, I would watch the faces of men as we walked past them. Even women, they all just either turned their heads towards her or stared at her. They were all looking at this woman I was with. They, too, were in awe of what she gave off, as she glided effortlessly on the cobblestone walkways. Her hair messy, but so brilliantly breathtaking, she barely wore makeup. But her bright red lipstick and a bold colored lens sunglasses. I wrapped my arm around her waist inside her jacket as we strolled through the Upper East Side of the park, I reached my hand under her skirt, and I could feel the soft fabric of the panties she was wearing. I should have picked up a pair of pearl panties while we made this journey of a walk.

The views of the park and her took my breath away. I was seeing Manhattan through her eyes, and I got a completely different impression. I was always under the assumption that everything was so tight and cramped. Her house alone took up half the block on the side and half on the Main Street leading to the park. I don't know my way around NYC.  I don't remember street names or where landmarks are located; I felt intimidated but comfortable with her taking the lead. I had things I wanted to talk to her about, something that we needed to work out if she was going to leave with me. Or if she was going to stay here at home. I bloody fuckin dreaded asking her any questions, but I didn't want to waste time later on talking and arguing over why, if, when, or how. I just wanted to pretend as if I didn't have to show up at work at 6 am Jan 3rd of the New Year. I was hoping she was going to come over to England to celebrate the holidays with my family. It was essential to me if we were going to make this relationship work. She needed to meet my family; she needed to see my life in my territory before we make any serious commitments. I realize she would be giving up so much; I don't know how to bloody elle make her understand, I too am going to make any sacrifices she wants me to make within reason for us to be together. I'm not fuckin around; this isn't just some girl, some woman, this woman is my dream. She couldn't have come any closer to what I invented in my head of the most perfect woman for me. She carries herself meticulously in any crowd of people, she knows how to work a room, and she knows how to blend in with people. As we actors often have to learn quickly! Without warning, sometimes overnight.

She sat overlooking the water on a park bench; there was no one in sight for miles. It was a quaint, quiet, and secluded area. I took the opportunity of us being alone just to have a taste of her. I was craving her warm sweet nectar. I sit steading myself over her lap, so as not to hurt her. But enough to cover up what I was about to do. I leaned in, taking her soft lips into mine, wetness beads glide on each other's lips, like pearls being strung on a string. Her breath was sweet; her lips were even sweeter. I slid my tongue into her mouth, finding her tongue within mine. Grazing and twirling our moistness of our lips together. FUCK she is so Bloody sexy. Staring into her gorgeous hazel eyes, I slide my hand up her skirt; I can feel the soft lace of the upper thigh portion of her stockings. I am fully erect now just from touching her. Gliding my fingers towards her magnificent cunt, and I don't use that word lightly. Her cunt is the most perfect cunt; for me, that is. I could feel her swollen slit as I circled it underneath her damp panties. Whispering in her ear that they were mine later, and I was keeping them as a souvenir of my time with this alabaster golden Goddess, that is Harlow.  She purred for me like a good girl, bloody elle, I fuckin love it when she purrs. She gives me the right kind of chills, actually ones I've never had before. I could smell her flower from just rubbing her slit and slowly pulling her petals apart to plunge my finger inside her. I was incredibly turned on; more than I probably should be in a public place. Especially if anyone knows it's me and has been snapping photographs this entire time. She was covered not only by me but by my cashmere overcoat. Throwing her head back as I slide my finger inside her moist and taut core, fuck she's contracting her muscles on my finger. Her wetness just swallowing me in, I lower my head into her neck. Speaking all sorts of obscenities and sins, I wanted to commit to her. With her left hand, she raised my face to hers, both of us locked in a stare. My finger still gliding in and out of her. She puts her hand on my mouth and pushes my lips to pucker completely. Puzzled as to why she is almost hurting me. She very dominantly orders for me to stick out my tongue. I do so. She takes the tip of my tongue and nibbles on it with her teeth, still hands on my mouth. Opening my mouth a little wider, so her tongue meets mine, she moistens me even more, in between her moaning and purring from my finger fucking her cunt. She leans her head back and tells me to drip into her mouth. FUCKIN AYE, so GODDAM BLOODY EROTIC!!  Watching my saliva foam into a line onto her tongue as it slid and grazed her lips and her tongue. She put her hand behind my neck and pulled me into her. I could feel her wetness surrounding my finger, dripping as she thrust and came. I cupped my hand around the pussy as she gushed her sweet cream lightly; this is a delicacy that should not be wasted or spared. As I pulled my finger and then my hand out of panties off her delicious cunt. She begged to suck herself off me, but this time I wasn't sharing. Fuck she was so delicious, I couldn't get enough; I would have slopped my mouth all up to her in luscious cunt right there on a quiet park bench in Central Park. Something else I have developed an addiction to, but this one is going to be the hardest to overcome withdrawals. Her scent is intoxicating, her lips are incredible; her face is stunning; her body is curvaceous as if she was sculpted for me. I could go on and on about the many things I love about her how I have fallen madly and completely in love with her.

Not wanting to wait much longer to be privately alone in the comfort of her bedroom. We stopped off a little cafe, where we would have privacy. I explained to her that there would be some complications if she decided not to come with me. Trying any way to convince her just to leave it all, not to have a care in the world pick up and go with me. I told her my phone numbers are continually changing because, after 6 or 7 days, I have to get a new burner phone. We worked out a signal so she would know it was me. That somehow some way we would be apart, and I had to come to terms with that. In the long run, I know it will be all worth it. Thoughts went through my head as to What if, WHAT BLOODY if she decides to stay with these mates. What the fuck do I do next? I started to feel sick, and I acted my way through it just to get her home. Just to get her alone, undressed, and inside her for it was the only place I felt the most secure I had ever. This feeling, of wrenching gut, is my bloody heartbreaking slowly. Zig Zags crack millimeter by millimeter down my red stain heart. After making love to her. I finally built up the nerve to ask her the question I wasn't sure I wanted the answer to. " Harlow, are you coming with me in the morning, or are you staying here. You will want for nothing; you don't even have to pack a thing. We can get whatever you need when we get back to my home." With a long pause, I wait nervously for her answer as we only have a short time left before I walk out that door. She responded," Not now, my darling." At the same time, placing her hand and brushing her delicate skin and softly onto my face of rough stubbly skin. My heart just sank into an endless abyss. "I promise I won't be very long. I must meet with a client, and when I am finished, I will come to you. You need not worry." She said reassuringly. I broke in half, but I would never let her know. I cannot allow a woman with this much over me to realize I am completely vulnerable at the very sight and sound of her.