Outside

As I'm removing the clasp on his pants belt, I can see his cock taking shape. I am unbuttoning slowly. Watching the grin on his face gets bigger. I reach into his pants past his underwear. I grasp the head of his cock gently with my fingers. " ooh mmmm, oh yeah baby, take me in your hands. I want to feel my cock in your mouth. Those beautiful red lips wrapped around my cock." He says while breathing heavily, licking his lips. His crooked tooth peeking out. I purr while leaning into his chest and taking his nipple into my teeth. Pulling his nipple back and encircling the tip of his dick with my fingers. I take my hand and suck on the tips of my thumb and pointer finger. Then pushing them into my mouth, sopping them with moisture. The deeper I go into my throat is where I get the best natural lubricator. He watches me intently. Bare breasts, on his chest again, he cups one in his hand. Sucking on my flesh as if it were his one and only meal. I moan loudly as he pinched and bites the tip of my nipple with his crooked teeth. Smiling with his eyes looking up at me. I take my fingers and again circle around the tip of his untouched thickness. Engorging more and more pushing onto the zipper.

He lifts me and his hind area to remove his pants; I stop him. He grins, confused, and speaks to me with his eyes. I place my knees onto the tile of the balcony. Staring now down at me with my hands pulling down his pants to his perfectly shaped ankles. I remove his shoes, his socks, and he's bare naked. Covered in tattoos, but I can't stop staring at his perfect beautiful cock. I stare at it, thinking is so pretty. I've never seen a cock so masculine and so pretty at the same time. It was just added delicious icing on this night. How his cock bends slightly so. How his balls look so enticing and ripe for my mouth. He often moans now more frequent breaths. His eyes roll into the back of his head, and then he stares back into my eyes.

I hold his plumped cock in the palm of my hand. Sliding it from head to shaft. " oh yeah, oh fuck yeah," he groans.  Dipping my fingers into my mouth again, making them moist. But moist enough now, I proceed to allow my thick saliva run down my lips to his cock, spitting gently. He growls rough. His cock was still growing, engorging more. I slide the head of his cock with my hand and then lean my lips down onto the tip. Slight creamy cum fills the tip of his cock; I lick it frantically. Flexing my mouth to take in his fat cock. I slide my tongue up and down from tip to shaft while slight motions from my wrist and hand cups the shaft of his cock. He's moaning louder and starts running his hands through my hair. I bounce gently up and down his cock, each time digging deeper into my throat. His waist starts to buck. I cup his balls in my hand and generously suck from his cock to his balls. Beads of sweat are flowing from his forehead to his chest. He's bucking more and more. Deeper and deeper, his cock I pump into my mouth, puckering my lips to make sloppy smacking sounds.

"  Please Cum in my mouth." I beg him, " please; I wanna feel your hot cum in my throat." I purr... Driving him insane. " Fuck, baby fuck baby oh god yeah ..... this feels so ........good." He squirms, " I gonna shoot my thick creamy load down your throat." Forcing my head further down on his cock, so his balls are just flowing into my perfectionist cock worshiping. " mmmmm" I groan with his so engorging cock he's just about to explode. I stop, teasing him. Feasting on the sides of his cock with my lips and my tongue sucking every inch. Taking all of him in. I proceed to move my mouth up and down his cock. My tongue flickering the tip, circling all of his cock. My mouth top to base. He's moaning heavier, growling deeper, head moving side to side. " ooh God, oh fuck!" bucking his hips faster and faster, I'm going to cum, baby."