Divinity

As he slipped his slippery tongue up and down my slit, it was already swollen, wet, and extra sensitive. I didn't know I could feel more after going to such extremes with my other orgasms with him. Things I never knew my body was capable of. How easy it has been for him to turn my body into a complete state of ecstasy. I wasn't even to bring myself to such a state of spams. Multiple orgasms I've experienced with him. Some of the other relationships didn't even last that long. I lay there vulnerable; he was worshipping my cunt as if it were some religious statue. The way his tongue glided into me softly, flickering inside me like a firefly floating in the soft wind. I contracted intensely, suctioning his tongue in which he had folded inside me, then unfolding, making me whimper is pure pleasure.

  The harder I contract my muscles around his tongue, the deeper he encircled inside me. His moaning muffled by my wetness, motioning as a wave onto the sand. I was floating, I was at my peak of woman-ness, and it was more exciting then when I am not. Groaning loudly, he lifted his head from being buried into my cunt. He had blood on his lips; he was grinning ear to ear. " Fuckin love, aye, this is like rocks of crack for me, You're natural state, of driving me fucking mad." I have to say I was much more turned on than I thought I would be seeing my womanliness around lips. There was something so beautiful about it. I got so overwhelmed I started to feel very emotional. He reaches his head down into my hot, tight cunt. Feeling more sensations, I have yet to feel in all my years  With any of my partners' man or woman. So intense being lost inside me, his tongue hitting my g-spot perfectly as he curls his tongue, the spreads it out like a butterfly's wings. The pressure I have felt with him before is less. It's more of extreme pleasure.

  As my body starts spamming, my hips digging his tongue into me. He puts his hands up to my nipples and starts gently pulling and twisting them. I get such pleasure when he pulls so hard on them. Especially now they are engorging and sticking up so hard. My head sways back and forth as he flicks inside me, I start to feel myself losing control. I begin to cum, cum so intensely the pleasure was what I imagine it is for a man he orgasm he's so sensitive to the touch. But he didn't stop. He kept going, never removing his plump lips off the entrance of my pussy. He was ravaging the flowing moisture that was dripping out of my cunt. I must have come at least four times in 6 minutes. Each one was more pleasurable than before.

   He knows me; he knows all my soft spots, my vulnerabilities, my flaws, most of them at least. But he continues to surprise me, how unaffected he is about me and my womanhood. Where that usually turns most men off, they wait the few days. Not Tom. When I asked him why he said it's sort of like an addiction an acquired taste once you have it. You either love it and can't get enough. Or you don't, and you move on. He wasn't moving on. As he gyrated his hips and his cock into the bed as it was becoming stiff. Stiffer now I've squirted, and I've fed his new addiction. Taking his face away from my pussy.

  Coming upwards, still encircling his hips but directly into me, his cock sliding in a circular motion over my wet pussy. His lusciously delicious lips covered in my wetness, he places them softly onto mine. Velvety soft and metallic, sweet-tasting. It tasted like a vintage Chianti. "Mmmmmmm," I moaned in synchronism. He did the same.  It was almost an unearthly type of connection we were sharing. All the imperfections and self-consciousness about myself disappear when I am with him. Especially sexually, he is so opened he's not shy; he's very keen to trying and doing whatever satisfies me. What a huge turn on. 

    As our mouths and tongues intertwined vertically, horizontally together. I was so lost within him. Tasting him, tasting me. Parts of me that were so different from his, but he seemed extremely experienced—leaning upward-lifting just his upper body off of me. Looking down at me, his intense eye contact. That if I would turn my head to avoid how I was feeling. He is such a sexy soft way demanded I look at him. He expected that of me. If he wasn't going to ignore his feelings and emotions and has expressed that as I hadn't yet. He could only read my face, see into my eyes, see into my soul so deep. He knew how hopeless I was with him. How everything just disappeared and was euphoric. Sex, let alone having a connection so imitate, so deep. It could be so very dangerous. But I didn't care, nor did he.

      Leaning his mouth down to mine again. Flicking his lip upward against my lips. Sliding the tip of his cock, with his hand holding his shaft. Directing it to move upward and downward. Getting the end of his dick so wet and covered in all my moisture and juices. I can here how slippery I am. I become very aware, and I become a little bit uneasy. He senses this. " Aye, my love, what's wrong? Do is not feel good, Aye?" I replied, " No, it feels amazing. I'm just a bit uncomfortable that we'll, you know." Like a silly teenager. " What babe, that is your time of the month, you period. Is that's what's bothering you?" " Well, yes," I say, covering my eyes; all of a sudden, I got shy."Love, Aye. Look at me." His cock still hard against my slit. Staring at me He says
"You think I'm turned off by it. I fancy it very much so with you. It's even more intoxicating than when you aren't. You're not bleeding from a wound, my love, this is part of who you are. This is why I love all of you." Smiling with his tooth peering through. He bits his tongue, entering my extra moist cunt. " oooohhh fuckin ell love, fuck you feel so good" I just might cum in record time." He says while thrusting my wetness onto his meaty, thick cock. His gorgeous cock, covered in all of me. He moans, he groans loudly and even louder. Plugging his cock deep into my cunt. Whispering in my ear how good it feels inside me.

He slows his pace now. Balls aren't slapping at my ass. He's just slowly gliding in and out, while I pull with all my might to hold his cock with my pussy tightly wrapped around it. As a beautiful gift with a bow. An intense state he goes into. Slower and slower, he enters and exits me. Pulling his cock out completely. Sitting on his thighs facing me. I lean up and start grazing my hand across the tip of his slopping wet cock. I cover my palm over his shaft. He lifts his arms over his shoulders, closing his hands behind his head, exhaling deeply.

" Something wrong ?" I say, " Yeah," he replies, " I'm fucking you, and I'm am imagining you with someone else. I don't know if that's normal. He says matter of factly with moans in between me suctioning his thickness. " Well, does that turn you on?" I ask inquisitively. Plunging his cock in and out of me sitting upwards on this thighs. Putting my legs in the air, one over his shoulder. He lifts himself so he can penetrate me deeper. " Fuck, baby, it does, I'm just imagining it, me fucking you, and someone watching the pleasure I give you," with that, pressure builds up, and I demand that he pull out his cock, the pain, and pleasure to intense. I flow like a gushing water pipe. Just streams of my nectar. He doesn't miss a slip or a drop.

"So, does this mean we are going to invite someone else to join us?" I ask. He takes a few minutes to answer while he's cleaning himself off from coming at the same moment I did.

" I would have to think about if I want to share you. Although I would want to make someone like that arsehole last night watch me pleasure you. " " My Love, there would and must be boundaries here," I say sweetly.
" My Love," He says, touching my face. " Boundaries ended the moment you invited me to your hotel suite." In his very usual matter of fact tone.