Rainy Day

The sun peeks through the blackout drapes. That one section of fabric that wasn't closed together. I lay there, breathing heavily. He's lying next to me on his back. Arms stretched out above his head. Something about the hair on his body turns me inside out. I don't know why, but it's so sexy on him. It makes him masculine and comfortable. He's bare, skin glistening, and I feel like I am floating. " Bleù, why do they call you Bleù?" Serious tone, grabbing for my hand and hold it in his. Slightly lifting our hands together and bouncing them on the bed. "Bluebelles were family member's favorite flower." I breathily answer.

" So Harlow Bluebelle? What a sensual name. Harlow? " he says with a bit of hesitation in his voice. " Spend the next few days left with me, let's go somewhere? Somewhere we can blend in or just us? I have just a few more days; I really delight in being with you for them, please? I'd like for you to just be all mine for right now." Smiling brightly and so irresistibly in his significant tone of voice. Deep and husky accenting his words carefully. It sends waves of pleasure washing over me. " I'd like that, my darling," I whisper. Closing my heavy eyelids. His hand still holding mine.

      After a while or so, I heard him say he'd be back that he was also taking my keycard. Kissed me on my forehead, and like that, the door closed behind him. I slept, and when I awoke. The room was still a glow of a blue and grey color. It must be raining, I thought to myself. I sat up, or shall I say I shot up in bed. A thought occurred to me Wait, Holy Shit, was that all a dream. Did everything that took place happen? I'm so confused. There's no trace of him in the room. Nothing but the faint smell of him on the pillow, on the duvet cover that he wrapped himself in, at some point. I must be imagining the smell; how could any of this have happened? I look around the room for anything. Then I throw my head back on the pillow. I'm wearing nothing; I see a few love bites. But that could be anything. Right? What is going on?

   I hop out of bed, searching for anything of his—a few bottles of water, some cigarettes in the ashtray. Nothing, I felt my knees get weak, my stomach is throbbing with knots. The ones you get in the pit of your stomach. That I fell to the floor. Naked, my hair covering my bare breasts. Sitting on the floor, the tears start to flow down my cheeks; my eyes are blurry from swelling. What the fuck am I doing? I spent an incredible night with this gorgeous, handsome, darling gentleman. That's it; I have to let it go, like now.. yesterday. I'm breathing heavily, putting my hand over my heart. I can feel my warm breath, trying so hard to fight the tears back. This is insane; I keep thinking to myself....

     The room phone starts ringing. I look around again as I walk to the telephone. Clearing my throat, "Hello?" " Alhello, my love," the British accent gives it away. I fall into the chair; once again, he makes me weak. "Hey, what's ahhh up?" I say, trying to cover that I've been crying. " Harlow," He says firmly, exceptionally sharp even. " What's the matter, my love? Aye? Are you alright, sweets ?" Sweets, he just called me sweets.... I melt slowly like a stick of butter. " Yes yes," I say quickly
" So my darling sweet,.....Pack your luggage, and I will be there shortly to pick you up."
" Nah, ok, where are we going?" I ask sweetly.
" Aye Love, surprise," he says while chomping on what sounded like a lollipop. I giggled, " I'll be ready."

    I swiftly swipe all my toiletries into my train case. I took whatever I had and put it into my cases. Slipping into a dress, soft and demure. Ballet flats with black silk ribbon wrapped up my ankles into a perfect bow. I left my hair down, putting on a lovely vintage hat since it's raining. Spraying perfume, and teeth brushed. All good, I'm ready. A bit clumsily, I find myself on the couch. Going over in my head, what the fuck is going on? There is no other word, but fuck. This is really some sort of cosmic joke or an incredible stroke of being extremely lucky. Thoughts just race back in forth in my mind.

    I hear the key card siding on the door. The lights are dim. He walks in casually dressed, but so dreamy. He comes towards me slowly. I can see him slightly, but mostly it is his silhouette. He stature is something else, I must say. Confident yet a bit weary. He wraps his right arm around my lower back and glides his hips in almost a figure 8. He's wearing a dark green running suit. White t-shirt underneath. His chain dangles around the middle of his chest, a slight bit of hair from his chest peeks through. He nuzzles his face into my neck. Oh, he smells so good. He hasn't showered, but his scent is magnificent. So deliciously masculine. "Harlow," he whispers ever so softly into my ear. " I can't wait to make love to you again." I wildly purr in his ear. " Oh, baby, you just gave me shivers. I got goose pimples." I laugh he's still nestled in my neck. " I hope you're going to enjoy what I've planned. Do you mind that I didn't check with you first?" His face lifting to mine. Leaning in with his soft, plump, moist lips, he kisses mine. Pulls back my lips lightly with his. Never closing his eyes, staring at me the entire time. " No, I don't mind at all." I kiss him back. Lip sucking, milking, swelling of ours mouths from kissing for several minutes. Not once did his tongue enter to find mine. Just nothing but purely passionate kissing. "Shall we?" He says, placing his hand underneath my chin. Once again, kissing my lips. "Ahhh... Uhh," I say breathlessly.

He grabs my cases and holds the suite door opened for me. We walk out into the hallway; he places a pair of sunglasses over his eyes. Pressing the elevator down button. The doors open to I felt like such a sort of a wonderland. Putting down the cases. He reaches for the elevator floorboard, looking over at me with a sheepish grin on his face. He placed his fingers onto six different floors before pressing the lobby. Towards me, he proceeds and presses himself into me. Closer, he leans into my face, shifts his head to the right of my face. He licks his lips and kisses mine, pressing softly. Flicking his tongue on my lips. The elevator stops, he turns his head. The doors open, no one enters, the doors close. He turns his face back to mine, gliding his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues slither together wet and warm. I feel as if I could just sway into his body. Moaning as our tongues match each other. The elevator proceeds to stop five more times. Each time he presses himself into me, I can feel his hardness. " So luscious baby girl, I swear you give me life p... hew....." He says with a groan.

Grabs the suitcases, and I follow him outside to hotel doors. He places my cases into the already opened trunk of a big black, tinted windowed truck. The doorman opens the passenger's side door for me. It's already nice and warmed up. The rain makes the autumn day crisp and a bit chilly. The door closes as I make myself comfortable. On top of a steaming cup of coffee is one single bluebelle. I smile brightly and breathe in to brace myself for what is next.

" Thank you, Sir, we'll see you again soon," he says as he opens the car door. Cigarette hanging from his portly lips, he looks over, and a grin comes across his perfect face. Gruffy beard a little more than a five o'clock shadow. He smiles glowingly at me. I sip the coffee as he slides into the driver's side seat. Hooks up his phone for directions. And away we go.