Salutations

I packed up all of my stuff; it was bittersweet. All these magical moments that have taken place in this house. With this fantastic guy, who more than exceeded my dreams. I am confident that the trio meeting will go well; I am not expecting any dramatics. Neither of them are interested in petty games; that is why I chose them. They were more mature than others I had been in relationships with, even ones that were much older. I surmise by Tom's body language; he's preparing himself for a duel. I have no idea what will take place, but I hardly feel it will go into a bad place.

  Our silence as we left the house, as we drove a good 2 hours, not saying much to one another. But I could feel him watching me, while his left hand clenched the steering wheel, rings on hand clanking on the wood of the sides, some sort of a nervous tick he had. " So, Harlow, what happens now?" He clamors at me. " I don't know, Tom, I will have an answer at some point, I promise. " An answer to what my several proposals or your going to stay where you are, and not return to me? Fuckin aye, I just need an answer!"  " I think for right now, we should just not talk about it, let's just either not speak or let's speak about something other than this." 

" Mhmm...you're fucking not serious right now; I cannot even believe I am really having this bloody fuckin conversation; I've never had to beg for a woman, I was not about to start at this stage of my fuckin life. But this is seriously what you are going to make me do, fucking beg you to stay with me." " My darling, we spent several amazing days and nights together; I just need for you to slow down, please! You're rushing into so many different scenarios, so take a step back. I am not where you are yet." I softly ask of him. He lights a cigarette, inhaling half of it down, that the paper was burning, causing long ash to form. He was obviously, very uncomfortable and nervous.

We arrive at a block away from my home. I tell him to make a left, and on his right, there will be an alley, with a gate across it. I pick up my phone to text Loren to open the gate. Within seconds the iron fencing pulls outward, allowing Tom to enter into the back entrance of the house. As we pull in, Tom is looking around in a bit of amazement, the lighting that flowed around the back of the house, all cobblestone on the driveway. " So how many people do you share this entrance with? " He says parking his truck and looking above out the front windshield of his truck. " Just us!" I say to him, placing my left hand on his thigh. "Wow, I wasn't expecting it to be this way. You think of Manhattan as well, eh, fuckin cramped. This is so spacious you can fit at least four cars here? " "Yes, sometimes just 3," I reply. He takes his hand into mine that is resting on his thigh; he brings it up to his delicious glazed lips and kisses the back of my hand gently. Then he proceeds to get out of the driver's side door, heading towards the trunk to gather my luggage as I exit the truck after he opened the door for me. I hear him take a few nervous breathes and speaking quietly to himself.

A pep talk of some sort, I found it lovely and endearing again, one of the many things I am learning a loving about him. There is not a speck of pretentiousness with him. I adore this quality from him, especially. I deal with it almost every day of my life. From him, there is just this sweet, ruff, soft but gruff handsome man. Who can handle himself with anyone, he treats everyone with nothing other then compassion, but if you are a shit to him, he will not think twice about being an asshole back to you. We head towards the back entrance door; I type in my code into the keypad, the door unlocks. Relax, I tell him, his response was he felt like he was meeting the parents of a girl for the first time, that he had been fucking, but it felt worse to him. I laughed as he nervously laughed in unison with me.

Loren was there to greet us at the back staircase, smiling ever so brightly. " Ciao Bella, my love, I have missed you so." He says to me, kissing my lips softly.
" No, No, please, Tom, leave her luggage, I will take care of it." He warmly tells Tom. As we get up the staircase, Tom is standing next to me, Loren is a few inches taller. He leans to Tom to greet him. " I am Lorenzo, but please call me Loren," he says to Tom in his Italian accent. He's leaning into Tom as to do the side air kiss and hugs Tom. Certainly not something Tom was expecting." I'm sorry, I ahh such a big fan of yours; I am so humbled to meet you. Forgive me. I am a bit excited you are here, and I see you took outstanding care of Harlow." Smiling at Tom brightly, Tom couldn't help but smile back. I could see his body language change, and he seemed less uncomfortable. Martone yelling from the kitchen, "Hello, welcome, and welcome home, my darling." He says as he peers from around the corner at us. He's wiping his hand on a towel, " Hello, my darling." I say, kissing him hello. " It smells bloody amazing in here," Tom says. Martone walks to Tom as well, embracing him in a hug to welcome him. "I thank you, Tom, I am Martone. I am so very pleased to meet you and so thankful you have come to join us. Make yourself at home. May I get you a cocktail, a libation, beer. I am cooking up a few different things, my apologies. I was not sure of what you liked to eat, so I took the liberty of making a few choices for you." He says. "I hope you didn't go to any trouble; I do appreciate a home-cooked meal, we did hit a bit of traffic returning. I'm very delighted to meet both of you; I can't say I have heard too much about you so, please forgive me. " Tom says sheepishly.  "Ohh, that is Harlow, always remember Tom, a word of advice, beautiful eyes hide a lot of secrets," Loren says with a laugh.

  Libations were poured as we all got more equated with one another. Tom seemed to be much more comfortable than an hour ago. We ate a magnificent feast, laughed, told stories, and carried on with no awkward silences. "Tom, you are staying for the evening, are you not? I would prefer you not to drive back after a few more libations. Besides, Loren and I would like to have some time alone with you, we could go out, or we could stay in. But Ms. Harlow should retire for the evening." Martone says, coughing sarcastically. "Um, I didn't plan on staying, I don't want to intrude," Tom says with nervousness in his tone. "You must stay, please, you are not intruding, and you, of course, will stay with Harlow. Loren and I just want to get to know you a little better, so it's settled you are staying. We will give you and her all the privacy you may need. We are a gentleman here, Tom, we are not immature boys. You are a guest here, but we want you to feel at home, ok."  Martone places his hand on Tom's shoulder, who is also several inches taller than Tom. "Yes, yes, of course, it's settled then, but if we are going to talk, Harlow, I'm going to need some more to drink," Tom says as we all have a good laugh.

"For now, my darlings, I shall retire to my boudoir. It's nice to be home." I say, walking up the staircase. Just as I open the doors to the second floor, all 8 of our dogs go running down to greet Tom. As I looked at all three men together and eight dogs who have now almost knocked Tom over like they knew, he was there to be their playmate. I saw the most beautiful smile come across Tom's face, as each dog lined up to kiss, jump up and hug him. I knew then he felt like he was home.