Insane

TOM'S POV :

  She drives me insane, this woman. This woman that goes by the name of Harlow. Everything about her is flawless. I'm repetitive, I'm monotonous, but there is absolutely nothing about this woman I haven't fallen in love with. Every part of her has by far engaged me, enraged me, entranced me, and kept my attention focused on her for bloody every fuckin moment; if there isn't a moment of the days I have spent with her, it doesn't last for more then 30 seconds. I love the way she moves when she glides across the floor, the way her hair sways from side to side when she's on top of me. I love her mind. I love her eyes; I love her body the way her skin glows with nothing added to her. I love her laugh, her smile that lights up the darkest of rooms. The way she smells, her natural aroma drives me bloody fuckin mad ehell, her...her....Her oooh fuck the way she makes love to me. I've made love to women, my fair share, I'm a
serial monogamist. I don't like dating; it isn't a world I belong in. I have always been preferably feet all-in kind of guy. I feel so strongly about her that when we make love for me, it has become some kind of religious experience. I've never emptied myself or had orgasm after orgasm in moments, with anyone I have ever been with.

  I'm ready for her to take my last name. I'm so bloody keen to make beautiful babies with her. Her beauty just adds to who she is. But all of a sudden, she's become unattainable to me. However, she's with me right now and hasn't left for several days. She is playing what she says in America hooky, avoiding her real life as well. Now that I have learned the truth of her real life. The one she and I were purposely not asking the questions we didn't want to face, or know the truth. This, to me, has been a bad weather days off from education or cutting classes to fuck your girl at home for days. Teenager lust, you cannot get enough of each other it is just an addiction that you get hooked on. I'm hooked on her evacuating her cunt nectar all over my face, all over my cock. I can't have enough. It has been that way from the moment I caught my first glimpse of her. I just knew I had to have her. Going back to seeing one of the blokes in her group that was all over her, she seemed to have cared less. I should have seen the signs, the red flags before I handed over my heart, experienced being inside of her that we merged into one. I cried; I will own up to it 100%. I wept at how making love to her made me feel emotions, physical and mental, that have now bloody fucked me up. Knowing she's not with just one man, but two.

When she cut my question that I had to build up the courage to ask her, she answered but didn't want to get any more serious than that. She wanted to fuck; I wanted to make love to her. I'd be her lover, her boyfriend, her husband; I want to be the father of our children. Entering my tongue into her moistened cunt, that shimmered like the dew on petals of flowers that I would pass on my way to school as a young boy. Every bloody fucking thing about her makes me feel home. I thought I felt it before with others. But how fuckin wrong I was; this was beyond and feeling or emotion I have ever experienced. Gliding my thick tongue into her the flicking my tongue on her candy spot. Her magical clit, that spell-bounding cunt that has me craving more, I want her juices to flow down my face, down into my beard. I love the way she devours the facial that is her nectar flooding my face. The first time she squirted, I was in amazement, popping her female ejaculation cherry felt so fuckin good. It still does, the way she squirts all over my cock, when I pull my throbbing cock out of her, mostly when I have just emptied my steaming hot load inside of her. That she moans and screams with such pleasure feeling me filling her up with every drop, every morsel of my creamy thickness. All this knowing full well, I haven't been using protection isn't wise. I just want so badly to create a life with her. It's an urgency I have been having. All the times we fucked, we made love, I injected her, perhaps it has already happened. Part of a master plan I sickly created in my mind that she would have to stay with me. She would now share something that was part of us. It's so fucked the way I am thinking, but I have never felt the way I feel with her.

I have thought perhaps it's her mysterious heiress like qualities. Her free-spirited nature, her; I could give a fuck what you think of me. Fuck I want her, I WANT HER SO BADLY. A few days is hardly enough. I explain this to her that these past days haven't been enough, and I'm looking for eternity, life long journey together. She and I, for as long as one of us, takes our last breath.