Mine all Mine

The glowing lights blaze above us. Laying there for what seemed like an eternity, kissing like two teenagers in the backseat of a car. With such desire and passion. We blended so well together. When I sped up my lips and tongue, he was always perfectly in sync with me. As I with him. I proceeded to straddle his lower stomach region, avoiding any contact with his cock. His hairy black inked designed chest, muscular but not as if he had a hardcore regimen for a movie role. I leaned my head down to his chest. He moans lowly; I purr for him. I can still feel his girth even though I am not so close to his pelvic area. He's swollen and engorging already, with just my hair dancing on his chest. I float my head from side to side; his eyes were like ribbons of color staring at me. He brings his hands up to my face; he directs me to his face close.

" I am all yours!" He says with a sensitive tone in his British accent. Sometimes when he speaks so low and raspy, I have to listen so carefully since it can be difficult to understand him. He could speak clearly with his words articulated with perfection, or he could speak muffled; either way, he sounds like a dream to me. Even if he is angry with me, he still makes my stomach flutter with dancing faeries. I sparkle with him; this I know for sure. With others, I am not this way. I have to have an heir; I need to be more than I am at times. I have to keep up. I do realize he and I are tucked away in the pine and oak filled woods surrounding us and nothing else. This is a holiday. What would life be really like with him? I can't imagine when he is doing tours or filming it can't quite be much more complicated than my life now. I have to possess a sort of mystic quality in and around the public. That is my job, both day and night.

He positions me so that I am laying next to him again. Puts his perfectly formed arm around me and pulls me close to him. I lay my head in his chest; I can hear his heartbeat—the fire illuminating around the marble of the room. The glow from the Christmas tree is so romantic; he and I so close we are almost inside each other. It doesn't seem real; in fact, it is quite surreal. Having him so near me, it's as if we are merging; I feel the safest I have ever felt. Since I was a child. I felt protected, I felt comforted, cared for, but most of all, I felt loved. Great sadness I picked up in his energy, which reflected into the mood of how I was feeling. We both knew the inevitable was coming sooner than we liked, but it was ultimately unavoidable. Leaning down and inhaling my hair, kissing my head, every so often, he'd lean towards my lips. I loved the sounds our lips made when they envelop each other. They were only sensual kisses exchanged between us. Ones that were leaving a mark within me. For when just a kiss, I could feel in my core. Not just a hotness, or a turn on, it was a permanent feeling imprinted on my heart and soul.

     Pressing his body against mine, lips interlocking, I pulling his plump lips, him sucking on my top lip, rubbing his hands up and downward on my backside. Taking into his hand and spanking softly or grabbing it tightly. " Fuck, you're so incredibly fuckin sexy, baby!" Pressing his lips again to mine, bouncing my backside in his hands. Intermingling, we do for several sensational moments. I forgot about anything I was pondering before.

   Pulling his face away from mine, locking eye stare, " So are you gonna marry me?" He asks intensely, I gasp, "Shhh...." I say to him as I cover his naturally puckered lips with my fingers. He pretends he's going to bite them. Clinking his teeth and clenching his jaw. He is so beautiful to look at. It hurts. Playfully again, I return to my stance of straddling him. This time his cock is pressing to my panties, that he has juvenilely pulled a brief to a thong grabbing onto my backside from before. Still clenching his jaw, I lean down to kiss him; he doesn't respond; I reach back with my right hand and put my hand between his joggers, holding on to the tip of his cock in my hand. He lets out a sigh. "Mmmmmhhmmm!" He breaths shorten as I graze my soft hand down his shaft to his balls. Tugging them slightly, just like he likes. All his sweet spots I'm pressing, and he's trying so hard not to give into my playfulness since he's so serious. I giggle as I lean my legs up slightly, his engorged cock now slipping through the top of his joggers. Sternly he grabs my writs.