Us

His head is resting on my shoulder, his breathing on my neck as the water continues to flow on us. My back to his chest. Leaning into him. Now my head is on his shoulder. I lean my hand back into his hair. I push his head closer to my face. He stuck out his tongue to lick my lips. I responded by biting it gently. He laughed, as the warm water soothes us both like a lullaby. He placed his hands on my waist and turns me towards his face. Turning his head slightly sideways, reaching his mouth towards mine. We mingled our lips for several moments of deliciousness. His moans were gentle yet firm. Water sliding over our bodies. I trace his mouth with mine; we said nothing and occasionally stared deeply into one another. He could read me like a finely bound book.

     I stepped out of the shower first on to the heated flooring. I grabbed a toasty towel and wrapped myself in it. Turning around to face him in the shower. He looked so beautiful. I wanted to photograph this moment in my mind. I never wanted to forget how I felt watching him. He didn't notice I was engrossed in his presence, how deeply lost in thought he made me. I still was quite ready to devour him again.  It was one of those times in your life you never want to end. You want the moment to go on; the emotions you feel makes you not want to do anything but save it all. You won't be able to describe it; it's one of those settings you can't exaggerate at the proper time. So it's something he and I would only understand.

     He exits the shower now, grabbing for a towel, in the meanwhile his stature, the walk he walked, how his legs spread. His cock was just dangling lusciously. Wrapping the towel around his waist. " I gotta get a cuppa coffee, would you fancy one?" He asks in a low sweet, accented tone. " I would my darling, thank you." Sweetly I replied.

      Still in his robe, he slips on a pair of luxurious slippers and heads down the stairs. I stare at myself in the many mirrors that were like a panoramic view. I combed my long hair, scrunching my hand into my wet hair, causing it to natural wave. I can slightly hear him making coffee. I hear the frothing sound for heated cream. He is so heavenly sent to me. I smile and step toward the bedroom. Sitting casually in a towel on the bed. It's soft but firm; it's so luscious how the bed is just cloud-like. All of this is my head in the clouds. I'm still wondering to myself this is all just a dream. At some point, I am going to wake up.

Heading up the stairs and down the hallway with two large jugs of perfectly crafted coffee. Quite sure another art he has mastered. Handing me one cup while sipping his. He heads in his robe, slippers, and cuppa coffee out the French doors to the terrace off the bedroom. He sits in the chair, legs spread I can see as back facing me. I walk over to the closet and grab my kimono, blue velvet with noir dazzles; I slip it over my skin, hair down past my waist. I slide my petite feet into slippers and head out to join him. There's heat coming from somewhere because I am not terribly cold standing outside. It's rainy and grey. The sky is a blended white, with grey and a smiley grey color for sure it's looking like a storm is coming. The crisp late autumn air smells of hints of snow. I sit down into the red cushioned chair underneath the awning to avoid the rain. I smile at him as his puckers his lips drawing the coffee cup up to his mouth.
" What time are we expected at dinner?" I ask him. " Not till about 9 pm, anytime after that would be best." He says, swallowing. His neck is thick but not too much, just perfect. I could stare at his profile all day, how his top lip puckers just so, how his skin still glows in the dampest and darker circumstances. His lower lip, he occasionally bites after sipping from his cup. He places on the wooden table, that is all that separates us. "Sweets, I have a few calls to make; I gotta ring up my mate to make sure things are running smoothly, aye." He says in his gruff sexy voice, sounding a bit tired. Now turning his face to me, bring up a smoke to his lips, lighting it, and picking up his cup. Gulping a bit of the coffee, I'm knackered, gotta get my second wind. Darlin, you wear me out." Laughing with such a sexual undertone. I could help but feel moist. Breathing in the fresh air and the sweet aroma of my switch over to pink bubble gum smokes. He's fascinated by the colors I come up with in papers of "rolled fags" as he calls them.

Steaming heat blowing softly out of his mug. " My Love, why don't you go relax in bed for a while." He said sweetly, " You must be knackered?" As I sipped my coffee, I gestured with my head yes, I was planning on doing that I spoke with my eyes. A little after 5, not much light left in the sky, even though it was dark. The grayish-blue hue that spread across above us, clouds like pillows floating, separating, and coming together. Such as a metaphor for us. The silence grew heavy; he seemed lost in thought, not saying a word. I took it as my cue for he too was in "only child mode."

I stood up bare underneath my silkened velvet kimono; it slides opened slightly as I passed in front of him. "Blimey, Fuck aye." Grazing his hand on my thigh. Staring up at me with a cigarette hanging out of the side of his mouth. Nothing he has done yet has now turned me into complete and utter glowing burning lava. " Bloody hell love, It's wonky, just not right. I feel like a 16-year-old lad with a secret video I've been watching. You're my secret; I don't want to share you. If I did, I might never get you back." Standing up heavily and with the palm of his hand, places it on my face with his bright eyes gleaming into mine. " I am mad, insane, lost the plot crazy for you." He says low, deep, and with almost a hiss in voice. Kissing me passionately, grazing and gliding his fingers up and down my neck, occasionally pulling my hair, for my face to press against his harder. He inhaled me. Then sat back down, with his cigarette still in his other finger. He exhales and inhaled deeply again. With his cigarette finger, he reaches to open my kimono at my hip, baring the profile of my backside. " Fucking magnificent, my lady." Shaking his head yes, yes.... oh yes. " Where the bloody hell have you been all my life. I can honestly say, I swear." Crossing his fingers over his heart. I have never been in the presence of a woman like you. I feel like I have known you my whole life, but I am learning new things about you, the more we are together. You have succeeded!" The soulful tone in his voice. Gliding his finger up and down my thigh looking up at me while inhaling his cigarette. You've nicked my heart, my spirit, and my soul. I said it wouldn't be the same. Not ever, I wouldn't want it to be. The way this is all falling into place like kismet." " Darling," I say, pushing his hand off my face, now grazing his cheek, "you're not auditioning for a movie part ." I laugh softly; he smirked but seemed put off. I am not reciprocating his words. " I'm all about actions Tom," breathy,
" Mmmmm ok, better rest up, Luv! For real, you'd better....." he moans. Smirking up at me. Leaning his head into my stomach above my pelvic bone he licks to my belly button, rubbing my leg upwards softly at the same time.