Is it Etheral

TOM'S POV:
  I made love to her as many times as I possibly could. I wanted her sore. So sore she wouldn't want to even think about fuckin her blokes, just the thought of her with them drives me crazy. Spending these many intimate moments with her, I am starting wonder and I the arsehole here? I'm the other guy, the one she just met. The one who fell so fuckin hard and so fast. When she whispered those words, the first time she sucked my cock. My bulge she could handle in that amazingly beautiful mouth of hers. Making love and fuckin my dick, as no other has. I've had orgasms that were mind-blowing before. But I can't say, I have ever cum several times in many orgasms at the same time, at the exact moment as I have with her. I don't know what I am supposed to do now. Everything, everyone will be ordinary compared to her. It was if she whispered, "Don't fall" cause she knew I already had; they all do. This woman is one you compare the rest too.

  As she slept next to me naked, bare skin glowing, glistening, and shimmering like an angel laying in front of the fireplace. I fuckin swear all bloody hell I fuckin sobbed quietly in my heart that she and I would be apart. That I may never experience these feelings and emotions with someone else. I feel like I am shattering glass inside my chest. Fuck! I just think about her kissing me everywhere, how she rode my face like a pro, my cock that she fucking bloody ehell owns. Watching the clock, I laid my face and neck inside the nape of hers. She smelled so good, her fragrance as she slept exuded sensuality. My mind raced and raced of thoughts; I can still see their faces in my head after she showed me photographs of the on her phone. I must say, I'm was surprised they were dapper gents; she has a type. I am overthinking every moment going over it in my mind. All these moments I have spent with her, I just cannot bloody fucking imagine really what I am going to do if this is it. All that I will carry is fuckin memories, and my heart that I just want to rip out of my fuckin chest, the pounding is almost unbearable. I must have tired myself out and dozed off. Vowing I wouldn't, I couldn't handle the anxiousness I was having about leaving her at home tomorrow back to her life, and mine as if nothing has happened. FUCK I've got it so bad.

   I woke up. It was still dark out; she was soundly sleeping. Looking at her, I was angry; all of a sudden, this anger came over me rage, jealousy. I couldn't get the images of her fucking or making love to whom she refers to as her lovers. When did I ask her the answer I bloody didn't want to know, eh? But I was curious. I wanted to know how she had sex with them, together, separate ?? She as so matter of fact, like it's bloody fuckin raining outside she says to me,
" sometimes together sometimes separately." Wasn't a good enough answer, eh? So I kept pushing for more. Secretly I must have been getting turned on by her details of how they share her cunt, together how one licks her as the other finger fucks her pussy. She said she's always dripping wet naturally, but she's never cum with anyone else but me the way she has. No one has ever been able to make her feel such intense pleasure; it's almost too difficult to enjoy. Great fuckin pleasure that includes pain followed by literally an explosion of her candy juices. Kind of like those cotton candy grapes, she was feeding herself and me. She told me there is no anal sex; they don't penetrate her at the same time. But they will engage just pleasuring her. One has more stamina than the other, she told me. Surprisingly her older lover. She's still teaching the other, molding him to be perfect for her. I'm fucking perfect for her, she knows it, she feels it, she fuckin needs me. God Damit, I need her, oh how I bloody fuckin want every sensational inch of her.

  I watched her sleep, trying to force the visions in my head of her with them. She moaned softly and turned her body one way and her head towards me. Stretching like a cat, purring with her beautiful cunt glowing from the fire. Her lazy, drowsiness looking towards me and adjusting her senses to me. " What's wrong?" She said in her breathy, sexy New York accent, I fuckin melt inside when she speaks. Just waking up fuck!!!! Fuck!!!! I can't tell her what I've been thinking about; I don't want her to know she's gotten to me or that they still have her. I'm terribly territorial in many aspects of my life. With her, I feel almost rage-filled, thinking of someone else emptying themselves inside, my lover's cunt; she owns me. I'll give her that. Perhaps I feel this way because she is the first woman to provide me with a challenge, not just to drop all to be with me, pretentiously speaking doesn't suit me bloody well, eh, at all.

  I say nothing; I give her no answer. I just stare intensely, gazing her up and down. " Come closer to me!" I say to her forcefully. She complies slowly, inching her naked skin towards me. I'm going to fuck her so hard, so long, so intense. It will make her stay; she will return to me, for I am going to make her understand why it is I, who owns her cunt and her bloody fuckin h....eart... soulmates we are fuckin soulmates.